test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why cant i dye my undies?!

sw1tchstarsw1tchstar Member Posts: 53 Arc User
So call me what you will, but i want to dye my undies. They stick out of so many pieces of armor and even some fashion items (like on the back of the wedding attire, i can see my uggo green bra.
I would love to be able to dye them so they at least appear to be a part of what im wearing instead of me lookin like a hoebag with her bra poking out.

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    So dye them. Pretty much all my shirt and pants have been dyed.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I'm fairly certain that you can indeed dye your undies. You can also change their appearance too. Right click -> change appearance...

One thing to note is that items in NW have a maximum of 3 color attributes: Primary, Secondary, and Accent. But not all gear has all 3 colors visible (some gear won't have Primary or Secondary showing). One easy way to see this visually is to use a "Bottle of ..." dye rather than a dyepack, so you can try dying an individual color attribute. Dyepacks overwrite all 3 attributes at once.

Edit: if you change appearance to the "Emperor's" shirt and pants you can also make your undies (mostly) disappear. About half my toons have this, the others have fancy pretty colors that match their outfits.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    The OP is asking about the undergarments that are painted onto your body model.

Certain fashion items will change their appearance or even hide them, but if they show through your armor, too bad for you. Dirty bandages forever.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

The OP is asking about the undergarments that are painted onto your body model.

ding ding ding, yeah the OP makes sense in this context haha.

And yeah, it's a shame that you get stuck with gross looking dirty brown bandages.

It's also a shame that you can't dye your weps haha.

• Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    BDO made crazy amounts of money selling virtual panties to players. You know...just saying...
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    I dye my undies when I play this game too. just sayin :p
  • Options
    sw1tchstarsw1tchstar Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    yeah like bandage bra and panties, not the armor.
    but it does show through some armor pieces too if you've transmuted to emperor's, which is also another reason it would be nice to dye them
  • Options
    shadedwraithshadedwraith Member Posts: 32 Arc User

BDO made crazy amounts of money selling virtual panties to players. You know...just saying...

This, this needs to happen. Not at all a fan of the beggar look, and I would think at some point our adventurers could afford some decent underwear.
  • Options
    pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    Grand Opening Fredrick of Neverwinter in the Seven Suns market lol
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
This discussion has been closed.