test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 10

Any rumor on a release date?

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Long way off. They won't release any new content until the current month long event ends, then we would get Mod 9.5 (Alliances) for at least a couple months. Then Mod 10 will come. Best guess 2 1/2 to 3 months. Early Dec, if not by then it will be be in the new year. They are unlikely to release new content during Winter Festival Mid Dec thru early Jan.

Xbox doesn't even have it yet.
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

Long way off. They won't release any new content until the current month long event ends, then we would get Mod 9.5 (Alliances) for at least a couple months. Then Mod 10 will come. Best guess 2 1/2 to 3 months. Early Dec, if not by then it will be be in the new year. They are unlikely to release new content during Winter Festival Mid Dec thru early Jan.

Xbox doesn't even have it yet.

We already have alliances, is there an extra part?

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    I'm going to guess early to mid October...for the simple reason the calender stops there.
  • thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    October 18th...official word
  • nightranger7477nightranger7477 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    Invoking changes and class reworks for GF SW and HR.......
    Well, my crystal ball was way off. I didn't expect Alliances and Mod 10 to drop together.
  • pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    I think your who platform was off too, did you think you were in the ps4 section?
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
    pr3stigex said:

I think your who platform was off too, did you think you were in the ps4 section?

I would have sworn I was when I replied originally.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Neverwinter: Storm King’s Thunder Coming October 18

Moved to PS4 forum and locked, please use this thread to discuss Mod 10. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.