test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Exterminatus is recruiting again gh11

kamuekamue Member Posts: 22 Arc User
We are gh 11 going to 12. Best alliance in the game. Boons dragonflight events guild raffles and contest. Level 70 2.5k plus and a small required
Post edited by kamue on
Tagged:

Comments

• kamuekamue Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    We are over 140 members now and almost 225 characters with 175 being level 70. We run edemo within the guild. We should have first boon defense, and gh 6 very soon . Come get one of the last spots left in a good fun relax free guild to join
    Post edited by kamue on
  • drizzt#2248 drizzt Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Just got accepted, thank you!
  • hyperion#6319 hyperion Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey Im a lvl 70 CW. 2.2 K. Me and a few friends are looking for an experienced guild. PSN: Killa_Tempa. Neverwinter name: Trinity@Killa_Tempa.
  • aegana86#9277 aegana86 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    3.7k GWF looking for guild .. Let me know if still recruiting
  • xxbabayagaxx#8566 xxbabayagaxx Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hey 2.2 gwf wondering if you still had openings name is sparda in game
    Yes we have about 20 spots left msg me or one of the other names on psn from the post and we will get you in
  • kpnc919#7647 kpnc919 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    2600 SW I'm interested if you are still recruiting. I messaged one of the other on psn they responded and didn't respond anymore when asked them if your guild was still recruiting so if your open let me know.
    Yes we are msg me at XxWhiteWizardxX
  • I will be on at about 5 pm CST tonight. I have a TR rogue at 2.4k and I am leveling up a tank. Very experienced in MMO's with over a decade of experience. Would love to join your guild if you can keep a spot for me to join tonight!
    PSN: allmightymunky
    Mic: Yes
    Playtime: Nights and weekends
    Yeah just msg me on psn XxWhiteWizardxX. We just started gh5 and working on boon and market 3
    9 spots left
  • priso#7381 priso Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    GWF 2.6K; Got all materials to be 2.8k but waiting for double refinment again..
    OP Tank: 2.2K ; Fresh tank, but can tank lostmauth easily
    and other 7 character lvl 60+ that i use to farm ad but can also use to farm influence

Currently in a guild but too much drama, and leader a HAMSTER ;

Contributing to that guild 3150 influence a day; myself and even gave a stronghold starter pack, and he's saying that i don't donate ; barely GH3 and store 1...

Meessage me thruw psn if u can recruit me; llPrisovll
    Yes give me a few minutes and I will get you in. We are down to 5 spots
    Gh 5 will be done in a few hrs and we will start the 1st boon defense and gh 6 very shortly after. 3 spots left
  • bankjob#0963 bankjob Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'd like an invite also I'm a gwf 2300+ gs very active player looking for a good guild to run higher content with. Message me on psn if you can fit me in

Psn Bankjob623
  • salivan007salivan007 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'd like to join MoonLight@Salivan007 Item Level 3K+, Warrior.
  • ponfer81ponfer81 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Still have free spot?
    LVL 70 GF
    PS4 name: Spider81
    ponfer81 said:

Still have free spot?
    LVL 70 GF

Item level?

**Moving onto Gh6** Got our first boon already.
  • tinwalkertinwalker Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Interested in Joining

2700+ SW and new lvl 70 DC

PSN Tinwalker
  • Joined this guild last week and have been loving it! Always someone in chat to do dungeons or GH farming with. Very helpful and friendly people! Join up and send me a message if you want to group up!

ponfer81 said:

Still have free spot?
    LVL 70 GF

Item level?

**Moving onto Gh6** Got our first boon already.
  • rahvin#2311 rahvin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am very interested in joining. 2300 SW.
  • sarahstrife#8128 sarahstrife Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm a level 70 control wizard but my item level is just over 1.8k (I only hit level 70 a couple of days ago), I'm a daily player so I'll have it up in no time. Can I join?! I've been looking for a good guild for ages and I'm lonely! Lol
    edited September 2016
    An update for Exterminatus ; We're currently working it out to get GH6 for the end of this week.

**Already upgrading to GH6, and waiting to upgrade to market 3** 2 Slot open
    Post edited by priso#7381 on

An update for Exterminatus ; We're currently working it out to get GH6 for the end of this week.

**Already upgrading to GH6, and waiting to upgrade to market 3** 2 Slot open

Item level over 2000...can i get your feedback about my chance to get in or i have to look elsewhere?
    Thanks

• sapper999us#2568 sapper999us Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    2.2k SW
    PSN sapper999us
    Toon Name Logen
    We are full atm. I'm working on clearing some in actives. We are looking for possible alliances
    Updated. Recruiting again gh6 market 3 2 boons free guild come help us get better
  • displayname#1148 displayname Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    What time of day do y'all run events?
  • There are multiple events a day display. There is always someone in guild chat as well, to run things with.