test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Never Legion wants you! [GH12] [US PS4 Adult 21+]

Comments

• bomber#0573 bomber Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2016

That's great, I wish someone would interview me to join, I've left two posts but no one ever responds...

Good morning demonangel2011,
    At this time with a very limited number of open slots left in our guild roster, as stated in the prerequisites we have limited our search to tanks and healers. Best of luck in your guild search and happy gaming :)

My buddy and I would be interested in joining! I'm 21 and he's 27. I'm a dwarf tank and hes anot awesome tr dps! I'm currently in the military and he'said prior service so we're both looking for a mature group of guys to play with

Good morning Legacy,
    At the moment we are looking for a couple tanks and healers a TiL of 2000+ to cap our roster with. I don't know where you are on your Dwarf at the moment stats wise but if you'd like you can send me a pm and we can discus it further. Thanks :)

Hey everyone,
    I've been I have been in the guild a few weeks now and it's pretty weird compared with other guilds I have seen. Not once was I required to make any donations of items/ad or legendary mounts to erm uh "help the guild lead... Uh I mean everyone in the guild, yeah that's the ticket" and prove my 1337ness, nor was I threatened with being booted because of my gear score. People seem to pitch In to the guild hall and grouping out of some sort of strange sense of genuinely wanting to reach a common goal while realizing everyone has real life commitments. It's almost as if they value my skills and personality more than my wallet???
    In any case It's totally bizarre and surely the plot of Stranger Things season 2. And yeah there's more than a few EQ1 jokes.. Oh ranger's corpse will you ever stop being funny?

Good morning Lorka,
    Thanks for the kind words! We are glad to have you on the team and happy that you are enjoying it :)
  • zerocool710zerocool710 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hello,

I am a mature (31 years old) experienced mmorpg player. I just recently stopped playing ffxiv. I have a level 70 2100 ilvl GWF. I am looking to run epic dungeons and endgame content. I also have a few alts including a GF and OP.

I have tried to run epics and endgame with the ingame que system but have not had any luck. I am looking for a guild that is willing to help me learn the epic dungeons and endgame content.

I usually play a few hours each night when i get home from work and several hours on the weekends. Feel free to add me on PSN or message me on the forums.

PSN Ultideath83

Thanks
  • aiyokuangel#2893 aiyokuangel Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    29 year old gamer with a level 68 pally. Gear score isn't quite up to snuff, but close. I also have a level 50-something cleric that I can level up if someone can group with her because she's specced for heal/buff and sucks for soloing.

I'm new to MMO's, but interested in maximizing character potential. Quick learner, mic capable, and willing to take instruction. I'm a student, so I have a good amount of time available to dedicate for runs and endgame content.

Let me know if interested. Thank you in advance.
  • haysus83#4742 haysus83 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hi, I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm a lvl 68 guardian fighter. I'm a US player and am on most nights (EST).After reading your introduction I'm convinced that this guild would be a good fit for me.I favor PVE content but will PVP if needed. And I'm also all about helping building up the guilds stronghold. So if your still excepting members I'd be more than happy to help. Haysus the Great@Haysus83

29 year old gamer with a level 68 pally. Gear score isn't quite up to snuff, but close. I also have a level 50-something cleric that I can level up if someone can group with her because she's specced for heal/buff and sucks for soloing.

I'm new to MMO's, but interested in maximizing character potential. Quick learner, mic capable, and willing to take instruction. I'm a student, so I have a good amount of time available to dedicate for runs and endgame content.

Let me know if interested. Thank you in advance.

Hello Aiyoku,
    We recently did some cleaning at the guild hall and are once again recruiting. At the moment we are looking for tanks with a 2000+ TiL. I understand that you are not quite there yet but if you are still interested feel free to send me a pm and we can discuss it further :)
  • salivan007salivan007 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'd like to join MoonLight@Salivan007 Item Level 3K+, Warrior.
  • themebelthemebel Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello,
    My name Is Itamar, I am 29 years old from Israel, been playing mmorpg for years, and I am looking for a nice build to call home
    My main is level 70 scourge warlock, but I want to try some tanking, currently leveling my guardian fighter ( 38 atm ) and growing fast
    I was hoping to be accepted to your ranks,
    My PSN is : mrmebel
    And the GF is called : Chapapo

Thank you in advance
    Itamar.
  • ponfer81ponfer81 Member Posts: 12 Arc User

NL Scary Dragon

Thank you all for your interest in our guild!
    We recently did some cleaning at the guild hall and are looking for heroes to help save the realm!

What we are looking for:
    TANKS- WE ARE LOOKING FOR TANKS AT LEVEL 70 WITH A TIL OF 2000+.
    HEALERS- WE ARE LOOKING FOR HEALERS AT LEVEL 70 WITH A TIL OF 2000+.
    DPS- WE ARE ACCEPTING DAMAGE DEALERS AT LEVEL 70 WITH A TIL OF 2500+.
    -WHO ARE ACTIVE AND CAPABLE OF RUNNING END GAME CONTENT.
    -WHO ARE FUN AND MATURE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR (21+ YEARS OF AGE).
    -WHO HAVE A MIC AND/OR KEYBOARD (THIS IS AFTER ALL A SOCIAL GAME).
    -WHO HAVE A WILLINGNESS TO HELP OTHERS AND BE A TEAM PLAYER.
    -WHO ARE LOOKING TO HAVE FUN AND LEAVE THE DRAMA BEHIND.

There is no I in team but there is one in influence...
    Never Legion does not demand any form of asinine payment to ensure "dedication to the guild" as some other guilds do, lol. We only ask that our members are willing to help make the guild a better for everyone. This is as simple as contributing guild influence earned by completing daily stronghold heroic encounters, or by donating spare guild resources when able.
    A guild by definition is an association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal. The common goal of Never Legion is to make our guild as strong as possible for the benefit of all of its members, and to have a whole lot of fun while doing it :)

Whether you are running solo or in a league that's just not fitting your needs, come check us out and see if we are right for you!

For interested players who meet the criteria above please send a message to myself on PSN @xBomberMNx or any of our members listed in the in-game guild finder for more information (fastest) or post below.

We're looking forward to meeting some new members!
    Happy gaming ;)
    Hi!
    I am a lvl70 GF with TIL 1970...within two days i will reach the 2000.
    Looking for a new guild.
    name in the game: Spider81
    Thx and cheers.
  • xander87m#1310 xander87m Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am interested in joining your guild. I am a new level 70 paladin and looking for a good group to run with.
  • garbaush#5740 garbaush Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Ill look you guys up we I get on tonight. Lvl 68 hunter ranger lvl 58 healer alt. Im older and liking this mmo gaming. Not much experience in it but the couple guilds ive tried are lacking and not really supportive. Looking to play with others not just solo... (Thought that what mmo is for) ... But cya soon hopefully.
    edited September 2016
    ponfer81 said:

Hi!
    I am a lvl70 GF with TIL 1970...within two days i will reach the 2000.
    Looking for a new guild.
    name in the game: Spider81
    Thx and cheers.

Hello.
    My apologies for taking so long to get back to you as I've had some real life issues that have been requiring all my free time. Thank you for your interest in the guild. With a few slots available in our roster we are currently looking for Tanks/Healers @2000+TiL and Dps @2500+TiL.

If you are still interested in joining Never Legion feel free to hit me up on psn @xBomberMNx and we can discuss it further :)

edited March 2017
    WoV 1

Greetings and salutations fellow heroes!

Are you virtuous? If so the Warriors of Virtue are looking for heroes to help us save the realm!

Come join us for some dragon melting fun!

Who we are:
    We are a US based adult PS4 guild.
    We started out as a core group of friends who've played multiple MMOs' together. 
    We are now a diverse group of players who range from casual to hardcore.
    We are currently at 130 members and counting, with most at level 70.
    We have currently achieved level 10 stronghold progression and near 11.
    We currently have Power, Armor Pen, Defense, Experience, and Mount Speed boons.
    We participate in daily and weekly Stronghold Dragonflight events.
    We are participating in FBI and SVA.
    We are primarily a PvE guild, but we do also run PvP, heroics, and all forms of content.
    We constantly help each other, focusing on character and player development.
    Most of our members are 30+ years old and looking to have DRAMA-FREE fun..
    Most of us have multiple years of experience playing MMOs.
    Our members play primarily evenings and late night (US CST&EST).
    All of our members run content with each other and guild chat is always in use.
    We are a social group who communicates via text, PSN party chat, or Discord.
    We are an alt friendly guild with plenty of opportunity to gear and level alts.
    We are a pretty laid back group who's primary focus is to have FUN.
    We are a an active guild trying to fill our ranks with like minded players.

What we are looking for:
    TANKS/HEALERS- AT LEVEL 70 WITH A TOTAL ITEM LEVEL 2000+.
    DPS- AT LEVEL 70 WITH A TOTAL ITEM LEVEL OF 2000+.
    -WHO ARE ACTIVE AND CAPABLE OF RUNNING END GAME CONTENT.
    -WHO ARE FUN AND MATURE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR (21+ YO).
    -WHO HAVE A MIC OR KEYBOARD (THIS IS AFTER ALL A SOCIAL GAME).
    -WHO HAVE A WILLINGNESS TO HELP OTHERS AND BE A TEAM PLAYER.
    -WHO ARE AMBITIOUS AND SELF SUFFICIENT.
    -WHO ARE LOOKING TO HAVE FUN AND LEAVE THE DRAMA BEHIND.
    **IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU MEET ALL THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS OTHER THAN THE GEAR SCORE PLEASE CONTACT US AS GOOD PEOPLE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN A HIGH GEAR SCORE :)

What we are NOT looking for: 
    -DISRESPECTFUL PEOPLE WITH NO UNDERSTANDING OF COMMON COURTESY, CIVILITY, OR GROUP ETIQUETTE.
    -GROWN ADULTS WHO ACT LIKE BRATTY CHILDREN.
    -ELITISTS WHO THINK THAT EVERYONE IS THERE TO BENEFIT THEM AND THEM ALONE.
    -WHINERS AND DRAMA QUEENS WHO LIKE TO STIR THE POT.
    -PEOPLE WHO TREAT OTHERS IN A NEGATIVE FASHION. 
    -PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN TREAT WHOMEVER THEY WANT HOWEVER THEY WANT.
    FINALLY: WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A GAME AND IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN FOR EVERYONE.

There is no I in team but there is one in influence...
    We do not demand any form of asinine payment to ensure "dedication to the guild" as some other guilds do, lol. We only ask that our members are willing to help make the guild better for everyone. This is as simple as contributing guild influence earned by completing daily stronghold heroic encounters, or by other donating spare guild resources when able.
    A guild by definition is an association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal. 
    Our common goal is to make our guild as strong as possible for the benefit of all of its members, and to have a whole lot of fun while doing it :)

We are always looking for good people of all roles and experience levels to join our ranks!
    Whether you are currently running solo or in a league that's just not fitting your needs, come and see if we are right for you!

For more info or invites please contact.
    Bomber on PSN @ xBomberMNx

**You can also send an in-game message to any of our members listed in the in-game guild finder or post below.

We're looking forward to meeting some new members!
    Happy gaming :)
    Post edited by bomber#0573 on
    null
    Def a newb question but what is TIL? Ill be lvl70 in the next couple of days.
    edited September 2016
    themebel said:

Hello,
    My name Is Itamar, I am 29 years old from Israel, been playing mmorpg for years, and I am looking for a nice build to call home
    My main is level 70 scourge warlock, but I want to try some tanking, currently leveling my guardian fighter ( 38 atm ) and growing fast
    I was hoping to be accepted to your ranks,
    My PSN is : mrmebel
    And the GF is called : Chapapo

Thank you in advance
    Itamar.

Hello Itamar,
    At this time with a limited number of open slots left in our guild roster, as stated in the prerequisites we have limited our search to tanks/healers of 2000+ item level and Dps of 2500+ item level. Best of luck in your guild search and happy gaming :)

Ill look you guys up we I get on tonight. Lvl 68 hunter ranger lvl 58 healer alt. Im older and liking this mmo gaming. Not much experience in it but the couple guilds ive tried are lacking and not really supportive. Looking to play with others not just solo... (Thought that what mmo is for) ... But cya soon hopefully.

null

Def a newb question but what is TIL? Ill be lvl70 in the next couple of days.

Good afternoon Garbaush,
    Unfortunately at this time with a limited number of open slots left in our guild roster, as stated in the prerequisites we have limited our search to tanks/healers of 2000+ item level and Dps of 2500+ item level.

In answer to your question TiL is a frequently used abbreviation for "Total item Level" aka your gear score or "GS".

Best of luck in your guild search and happy gaming :)
    null Thanks for the info and good luck in your Guild. Hopefully I find a cool one soon lol
    null
  • aiyokuangel#2893 aiyokuangel Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hey! I'm Kelly and I'm interested in the guild. My levelling partner would probably also join if I do, as well! Here's my stats:

70 Tank pally almost 2200 IL (Just gotta refine those artifacts! LOL)
    60 healer cleric (Might need help on respeccing her, though? I don't know if my heals are good enough)
    29 year old female with mic for runs and advice.
    New-ish to console gaming, longtime paper and pencil D&D gamer (Been DMing for 9 years)
    Looking for runs, good teams for demogorgon, maybe some help learning how to casually PVP
    I'm a student, (going to college for teaching) so I'm on a lot. Mostly between 5p-1am EST
    On usually all day saturdays. I'm kid-free so I'm flexible for time and can be on when I'm needed!
    Willing to make donations

I'm kind of shy, but I really like challenging content. Huge nerd.

My name on Neverwinter is Badgerpaws for my main, Aiyoku for my alt, and I have a tiny level 4 wizard starting out, Badger. Let me know if you're interested!

My partner is a 70 rogue, most of the same information but is a year older and works in HR. Instead of a cleric alt, has a GWF.

edited September 2016
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="aiyokuangel#2893">Hey! I'm Kelly and I'm interested in the guild. My levelling partner would probably also join if I do, as well! Here's my stats:

70 Tank pally almost 2200 IL (Just gotta refine those artifacts! LOL)
    60 healer cleric (Might need help on respeccing her, though? I don't know if my heals are good enough)
    29 year old female with mic for runs and advice.
    New-ish to console gaming, longtime paper and pencil D&D gamer (Been DMing for 9 years)
    Looking for runs, good teams for demogorgon, maybe some help learning how to casually PVP
    I'm a student, (going to college for teaching) so I'm on a lot. Mostly between 5p-1am EST
    On usually all day saturdays. I'm kid-free so I'm flexible for time and can be on when I'm needed!
    Willing to make donations

I'm kind of shy, but I really like challenging content. Huge nerd.

My name on Neverwinter is Badgerpaws for my main, Aiyoku for my alt, and I have a tiny level 4 wizard starting out, Badger. Let me know if you're interested!

My partner is a 70 rogue, most of the same information but is a year older and works in HR. Instead of a cleric alt, has a GWF.</blockquote>

Hi Kelly,
    We'd love to have you and your leveling partner on board. I'm not online at the moment but I can log on real quick and get you both set up here shortly.

Feel free to message me on PSN @ xBomberMNx and I will get you in just as soon as I can :)

Thanks for the info and good luck in your Guild. Hopefully I find a cool one soon lol

Hello Garbaush,
    If you are still looking for a guild please check out our sister guild Battle Forged :)
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1223046/battle-forged-us-ps4-adult-21

Hi, I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm a lvl 68 guardian fighter. I'm a US player and am on most nights (EST).After reading your introduction I'm convinced that this guild would be a good fit for me.I favor PVE content but will PVP if needed. And I'm also all about helping building up the guilds stronghold. So if your still excepting members I'd be more than happy to help. Haysus the Great@Haysus83

Hello Haysus,
    If you are still looking for a guild please check out our sister guild Battle Forged :)
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1223046/battle-forged-us-ps4-adult-21

This sounds awesome! I'll be getting in touch.

I'm a 40 year old gamer, brand new to Neverwinter and still leveling, with a history of both casual MMO play and more hardcore stuff (I was the guild master of a very competitive 10 person raid guild during the Lick King expansion in WoW). Right n-w though, all I want to do is find a group of people i can hang out with, without feeling like the old man in the group.

I'm low maintenance, have a genetic predisposition to "earn my keep," and I sincerely want to establish the social side of this game because I'm really enjoying the content thus far and plan to stick around.

Hello UrbanPrimate,
    edited September 2016
    sergus914 said:

Name Serge
    In game name: Sergus
    Current level: 69
    PSN: sergus914
    Mic: Yes
    Class: Devoted Ceric
    Race: human
    MMO experience: over 15 year experience
    what im looking it an active guild that are doing endgame stuff and are friendly im alway willing to help other

if your interest send me invite or message me

Hello Sergus,
    zyrk#7428 said:

I am not yet capable of end game, but I fit the other criteria. Currently questing a main Pally. Have a back up buff/debuff lvl69 Cleric. PSN: xX_ZerKer-Xx

Sounds like I'd fit in if you'd have me!

Hello Zyrk,
    edited September 2016

PSN: DARKO_DOOM
    Character Name: Sladius Darko
    Race: Tiefling
    Class: Scourge Worlock
    Role: DPS
    Timezone: Eastern
    MIC: YES
    Keyboard: Yes
    I just started playing this game and im pretty into it. I say DPS for now because im new to the mechanics.
    I was the Leader of a League called DOOM in a similar playstyled game Called DC Universe Online. We were very successfull for years.
    I play at least a few hours each day starting as of a few days ago.
    Looking to learn the ins and outs and i Like dark themed Guilds and Never Legion fits my character well.

Hello Darko,

heya. I posted in another thread already but your group sounds like something I go for. I'm a newly level 70 gwf working on my equipment. I'm absolutely team oriented and love to help others. I'm just text communication right now but I'll try to fix the ASAP. I'll send you a message in game if that's ok! My characters name is Luca and my ps4 name is pinkshyguy. Thanks!

Hello Pink,
    zate#1575 said:

60 GWF now =), 38 , family, mic tons of gaming experience. Zate2014.

Hello Zate,
  • fb81524725525902#8817 fb81524725525902 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2016
    Hey guys, looking to join. Alias is Weapon_ASH on PSN. Please can u invite me

Hey guys, looking to join. Alias is Weapon_ASH on PSN. Please can u invite me

Hello,
    Thank you for your interest in the guild. Feel free to contact me on PSN @xBomberMNx and we can discuss it further :)