test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A list of Evidence indicating GOOD WILL from the Devs to the Player Community.

weaver936weaver936 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 443 Arc User
I can't really think of any in the last few mods... can any of you list some things that the Devs have DONE (not just said) to indicate they care about the Community?

Please no flaming or gripping here... just list some things they have done or say you can't think of any either.
“Improvise, Adapt and Overcome!”

― Clint Eastwood, Heartbreak Ridge

Guild Leader of Ardent Justice HQ: Always recruiting People not Pixels.

FOUNDER and OWNER of the SKT3K Channel: SKT Only Content 3k+. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1228278/skt-content-for-the-non-elite-video-links-provided

Comments

• Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Off the top of my head: They thankfully nerfed the pvp drains and ambush ring and they began testing solo queue pvp.
    Post edited by kvet on
  • Options
    I did jsut realize one good thing they did recently. the new healing pots. :D.

FOUNDER and OWNER of the SKT3K Channel: SKT Only Content 3k+. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1228278/skt-content-for-the-non-elite-video-links-provided
  • Options
    i don't count Sales as good... because it's part of a marketing/advertisement strategy to increase impulse buys because of limited time offers. Free Legendary Mount possibility was good. The Soccer game was fun and new.

• Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
  • Options
    sneak#6191 sneak Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Game balance and events don't count as "good will" especially when events are so frequent as they are in this game.

How about the pet they want to give out for free because of the shutdown of the gateway?

Things that are NEEDED don't count as good will. Things they never should have to do ARE, like the pet :).
    Atodaso@sneak#6191
    Tornado Of Souls

• Options
    rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    [Deleted]

@weaver936,
    Instead of crying for the intervention of a mod. Just ask: I can delete it.
    It's not my problem if you cannot see the difference between a whine and an analysis of the situation.

Good luck with your list.
    Post edited by rapo973 on

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @ironzerg79
    Can a mod delte this whining above? I asked for specific things in this post. 100's of other threads you can whine in...

• Options
    shiva79#6664 shiva79 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    artifact exchange vendor after lostmauth setbonus fix is one of very few highlights.

im just playing for 1 year now, but the situation in general (especially about toon progress) dramatically changed to the worse.
    i was lucky, that i got my mains properly geared before explosion of refinement costs and removal of coal wards from tarmalunde store.
    if i started playing after these changes, im pretty sure, that i would have quit by now
  • Options
    kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User

artifact exchange vendor after lostmauth setbonus fix is one of very few highlights.

im just playing for 1 year now, but the situation in general (especially about toon progress) dramatically changed to the worse.
    i was lucky, that i got my mains properly geared before explosion of refinement costs and removal of coal wards from tarmalunde store.
    if i started playing after these changes, im pretty sure, that i would have quit by now

Another thing I think is really nice is having the free respec and reroll tokens on the preview shards and the owlbear shard during new mod roll outs. Also the various times they introduced cosmetic items into the game like the drops in new CN, the vendor by Breunor, and the legacy stuff on various vendors. Also the return of classic dungeons though I honestly think that those dungeons totally proved the reason the devs were right to not bring them back. Nobody plays them. The game is so badly time driven that everybody focus' on the fastest ones, and in this case its ToS, People only do caverns slightly often cause of the mount exploit.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    You ask for no flaming or griping yet you start off in your op with such and then end it in such. Please, if you're going to ask for a constructive thread, at least do be constructive yourself. Troll thread ended.
This discussion has been closed.