test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dark Armor of Lolth

tatanya13tatanya13 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I have been trying to figure out how I can get my hands on the Devoted Cleric armor called Dark Armor of Lolth. It's in the AH, and I want it, but I don't have that kind of AD.

Please, can someone tell me if it's still something obtainable, how do I get it? All of my searches just show me the ingame tooltip, nothing on who drops it, or if it's a quest drop, or a super rare boss drop... Can someone tell me, please?

Comments

• Options
    tatanya13tatanya13 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you. I wish they just had a line of text that said that on the wiki... it'd save me a lot of time.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    you can get "bounded" in Rothe Valley, only from boss drop, keep trying until it drops all the pieces as long you dont touch last boss' chest. if you open the chest, then you cant get back in ever, unless if someone invite you to help them.
    it was one of big spider boss in the basement. save that for transmute for other armor for looks.

most often they drop for wrong class, just keep trying for the ones you can use.
    wish they made those quest repeatable for level 1 appearance gears.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    wylonus said:

you can get "bounded" in Rothe Valley, only from boss drop, keep trying until it drops all the pieces as long you dont touch last boss' chest. if you open the chest, then you cant get back in ever, unless if someone invite you to help them.
    it was one of big spider boss in the basement. save that for transmute for other armor for looks.

most often they drop for wrong class, just keep trying for the ones you can use.
    wish they made those quest repeatable for level 1 appearance gears.

GF armor from quest boss drop. It's the only one you can still get.

CW armor was from old Temple of the Spider normal.

DC armor was from old Temple of the Spider epic.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    thanks, now we know for GF players to get.
  • Options
    daps#8741 daps Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    On topic of items that don't "drop" anymore. Does anyone know if the Shadow wolf headdress still drops from anywhere? I used to have this item way back when on my GF, and from my knowledge it used to drop from GWD. Just wondering if anyone had an idea as I've been wanting this item for awhile now!! :)
    ty~
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    daps#8741 said:

On topic of items that don't "drop" anymore. Does anyone know if the Shadow wolf headdress still drops from anywhere? I used to have this item way back when on my GF, and from my knowledge it used to drop from GWD. Just wondering if anyone had an idea as I've been wanting this item for awhile now!! :)

ty~

All the old unique-skinned dungeon loot was removed when they raised the level cap. Auction or bust.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    oooh, i would like to get wolf headcap. i want white wolf.
  • Options
    shiva79#6664 shiva79 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    yes, the wolf head is a nice skin too, that isnt available anymore. i had hopes, that these unique skins may get added to the maze campaign transmute vendor at least, but idk, if that ever happens.
    what is bugging me most atm, are the split up sets, like lizardfolk, for example.
    headpiece for cw and rogue, chest offhand and mainhand for gf, boots and bracers for gwf, only belt without restriction.
    its a really savage and cool looking set, but i cant be cw, gf and gwf in one toon, so its totally making no sense to collect it
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    It is like the Handwraps that come from Idris... a Dungeon that has yet to return to the fold.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance