test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

tyrannical campaign

vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
edited September 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
what quests do i need to do at lower campaign zones to unlock daily quest at well of thr dragons. i struggle on my alts, doing quest here and there and still no quests at wod
Post edited by vinceent1 on

Comments

• Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Check with Sgt Knox in PE
  • Options

Check with Sgt Knox in PE

sorry typo, i mean quests
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I don't know if you have to finish the sub-60 Tyranny areas or not.

I have an alt I've been running through each zone intro and using currency earned in the last Siege to do the campaign tasks, but not tried to take him to WoD.

Most people don't get the dailies in WoD unlocked because of not finishing the Cult Prison for the tutorial. Find a group for it and run it just the once.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    juleadreamjuleadream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    I think the only requirement for WoD now is to be level 70. My OP has not completed the lower level ToD campaign quests yet (I'm being extremely lazy there) but can pick up all the quests in WoD.
  • Options
    Come to think of it, I've knocked out lower campaign tasks using sigils I got from WoD quests because ewww travel time.

Probably missing the Cult Prison.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options

Come to think of it, I've knocked out lower campaign tasks using sigils I got from WoD quests because ewww travel time.

Probably missing the Cult Prison.

i used currency from sieges too, but noone is offering me cult of the prison. i know that quest, but noone offering
  • Options
    The WoD tutorial starts with Elminster and he makes you talk to all the other NPCs. Three of them offer a non-repeatable version of quests that later appear as repeatable dailies. Cult Prison is the one that usually gets people stuck, because they don't expect it to be so hard.

It used to be possible to abandon quests from the tutorial chain and then be stuck because they wouldn't be offered again. This was patched ages ago though.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    edited September 2016

The WoD tutorial starts with Elminster and he makes you talk to all the other NPCs. Three of them offer a non-repeatable version of quests that later appear as repeatable dailies. Cult Prison is the one that usually gets people stuck, because they don't expect it to be so hard.

It used to be possible to abandon quests from the tutorial chain and then be stuck because they wouldn't be offered again. This was patched ages ago though.

well if there is no need to finished lower zones quests first, thean it looks like was not fixed ....

intro quests? so i am supposed to wait till graveyard quest appeared at enclave? like do common cause for all zones?
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    This is the kind of thing that happens with speed leveling and one of the main reasons I hate it.

Go to Neverdeath and talk to Windle.

Talk to Theraclast. Go to Ebon Downs and talk to Acolyte Heiron.

Talk to Montgomery. Go to Icespire Peak and talk to Hazrah Stormhammer.

Talk to Bass. Go to Rothe Valley and talk to Thar Greenbough.

Talk to Shay Cutter. Go to Whispering Caverns and talk to Drann Barrow.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    greywynd said:

This is the kind of thing that happens with speed leveling and one of the main reasons I hate it.

Go to Neverdeath and talk to Windle.

Talk to Theraclast. Go to Ebon Downs and talk to Acolyte Heiron.

Talk to Montgomery. Go to Icespire Peak and talk to Hazrah Stormhammer.

Talk to Bass. Go to Rothe Valley and talk to Thar Greenbough.

Talk to Shay Cutter. Go to Whispering Caverns and talk to Drann Barrow.

i am not sure what you are suggesting

i went to neverdeath and finish chartraxis and dead man do the tales. thats all? no need to do lair?
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Harper Boward has a quest for you to talk to Elminster at lvl 70, if I recall. Then he gives you a quest to talk to all the WoD contacts then you can start getting quests.

You can't outlevel the ToD campaign, by the way, it doesn't follow the same level rules as normal quest area contacts.
  • Options
    i talk to all as elminster say to me long time ago (if i remember correctly). they just dont give me daily quests
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Then you borkt it somewhere.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    consustesconsustes Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    Elminster will send you to Fitzhugh Montgomery, Preceptor Theraclast, Lenu La'neral, Harper Boward, Delrin Bass, Merrisara Winterwhite, Shay Cutter, Sadesyl Morgia, Feldon Strongbeard. Then you have to do the three quests Lay of the Land, Sacrificial Victims (Cult Prison) and Skin and Bones.
    If you don't finish all three you won't get any other quests.
    Check your quest log "j".