test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [8/30] - COMPLETE

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Update 11:28AM: Maintenance is complete!

Neverwinter will undergo extended maintenance on 8/30 at 6AM PT for roughly five hours in order to stabilize connections and performance.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• waylander#3979 waylander Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    And to fix the auction house?!
  • dramatik4real#2334 dramatik4real Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    We cannot remove expired items from the auction house
  • And to fix the auction house?!

Yes I agree, will the auction house problems be addressed too? I have several stuck items in my consignment after they expired.
  • twiztidninja#0770 twiztidninja Member Posts: 1 New User
    Will you be fixing epic dungeons?
  • All well and good giving a Pacific time any eta for us in GMT zone thanks
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited August 2016

All well and good giving a Pacific time any eta for us in GMT zone thanks

It's 2pm to 7pm for UK

Bear in mind these things often run later than intended...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • kyna2kyna2 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Im guessing using simple math that it's around 7pm GMT.
  • Im Dyslexic so simple math ain't an option, as it affects my Mathematics more than my grammar.
  • grizzlykt#2782 grizzlykt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It really does make me laugh that you don't have a backup server so you don't have to have down time load one server with patch or whatever then just swop them over lol
  • duce2duce#5231 duce2duce Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Things are getting fixed, I don't care what is getting fixed as long as a part or parts of the game are being fixed! As for the time of day its going to take place is simple. 1 set your computer/phone/tablet up with a world clock app that will display the difference in time either digital or on a good old clock face so dyslexic people don't have a problem. 2 even simpler is to change the clock setting in your playstation from what ever time zone your in to PT, then have a clock you understand beside the screen so you can see the time difference for yourself. 3 move to the time zone the server is in so time difference is no longer a problem.

I appreciate the fact that this team has been keeping us updated on what is going on, when its going on.

I don't think that guessing at what is getting fixed helps any (I believe there is a forum section for this but its too complicated to find {lol}) . Some simple deduction from what has been told to us so far leads me to thinking they are addressing connection problems that will resolve some of the rubberbanding and login connection issues. If they get to fixing more than that I am pretty sure you can read up on it somewhere in the forums.

Keep up the good work, I hope to be setting tasks and crushing heads a little after lunch time. (If its not up at lunch time its OK I can wait until after work)
  • mattyanforth#6338 mattyanforth Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Its 2pm till 4pm GMT it will now be 2pm till 7pm GMT
  • cant w8 it to open I want to get back being stuck with 1600 item lvl and not knowing what to do
  • riksu76#4534 riksu76 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2016

cant w8 it to open I want to get back being stuck with 1600 item lvl and not knowing what to do

Go to Well of Dragons and do Demonic Encounters. You get Demonic Ichors to buy lvl 135 armors and weapons from Mantol Derith and Seal of Elements, which gives you lvl 130 Alliance Armor in Protector's Enclave. You also get loads of salvageable rings, which gives you lots of AD.
    Post edited by riksu76#4534 on
  • thadeu#0973 thadeu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    What is the server's GMT?
  • nuetraelnuetrael Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    You guys should change the ilvl requirements for some dungeons to reflect how difficult they actually are. You should not have 1600 ilvl's in Shores of Tuern or Malabog's, eLoL... Shores and Malabog's you should be bare minimum 1800 ilvl, eLoL you should be at least 2000. The matchmaking system needs to be improved on also. Yesterday I solo que'd for Kessel's Retreat on my HR and got put into a half finished Run with 3 other HR's...

• leefylee#3646 leefylee Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    i appreciate the fixes for servers, but im quite a new player to this game and already the servers have been down at least 5 times in just a few weeks of playing.. is this a regular occurrence or is it just teething probs with the game getting put on ps4..

i appreciate the fixes for servers, but im quite a new player to this game and already the servers have been down at least 5 times in just a few weeks of playing.. is this a regular occurrence or is it just teething probs with the game getting put on ps4..

Normally they are down once a week, normal two hour maintenance. This is the first time since launch, that this weekly maintenance lasts more than two hours.
  • leefylee#3646 leefylee Member Posts: 10 Arc User

Normally they are down once a week, normal two hour maintenance. This is the first time since launch, that this weekly maintenance lasts more than two hours.
    okie dokie :) thanks for the info, as i said im quite a newbie so wasn't sure if it was the norm.
  • dramatik4real#2334 dramatik4real Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    > @riksu76#4534 said:
    > cant w8 it to open I want to get back being stuck with 1600 item lvl and not knowing what to do
    >
    > Go to Well of Dragons and do Demonic Encounters. You get Demonic Ichors to buy lvl 135 armors and weapons from Mantol Derith and Seal of Elements, which gives you lvl 130 Alliance Armor in Protector's Enclave. You also get loads of salvagetable rings, which gives you lots of AD.

^^ good info. this took me 2-3 days to figure out as a solo player lol. I was doing quests that did nothing for me gear-wise. i think i'm on track now earning seals/ichors.
  • moongremmy#2743 moongremmy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Is the game still down for maintenance? I'm on EST time zone
  • duce2duce#5231 duce2duce Member Posts: 23 Arc User

World clock app?
  • spritemysticspritemystic Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Will be down for another 45 minutes if all goes well

Less than an hour to go.
  • xdirtfootxdirtfoot Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    What time for central time zone? Been down since 6am its now 12:30pm and still down here.
  • zstewar3zstewar3 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    nuetrael said:

You guys should change the ilvl requirements for some dungeons to reflect how difficult they actually are. You should not have 1600 ilvl's in Shores of Tuern or Malabog's, eLoL... Shores and Malabog's you should be bare minimum 1800 ilvl, eLoL you should be at least 2000. The matchmaking system needs to be improved on also. Yesterday I solo que'd for Kessel's Retreat on my HR and got put into a half finished Run with 3 other HR's...

I agree, or else lower the difficulty on a couple to be more realistic for a 1600 to be able to complete.
  • spritemysticspritemystic Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Central is an hour behind eastern. We are 2 you are 1
    null
    Ty
  • m4r1u5#1510 m4r1u5 Member Posts: 1 New User
    PLAY button is grayed out, says "no shards are available. Please try again later."

Is this because of update and servers not being fully up yet?

PLAY button is grayed out, says "no shards are available. Please try again later."

Is this because of update and servers not being fully up yet?

It's because of maintenance.
    Play button is not greyed out but said servers are unavailable at this time
This discussion has been closed.