What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Shadow Wolf Drops Been Lucky For You?

2»

Comments

• Options
    hybridprime#0579 hybridprime Member Posts: 1 New User
    I grinded every event and never got a single drop.No wonder it's called "Neverwinter" it leaves you feeling cold.If I don't get a drop on next event I'll probably quit.
  • Options
    txsnowman#9359 txsnowman Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    ^lol
  • Options
    carolinapanther1carolinapanther1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    No, dozens of runs all weekend not a single one. The RNG Gods hated on me this time. I guess that makes up for winning big in last two events .
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Well said ravenskya, I would be completely on board with that solution; it sidesteps other issues like folks getting DC'd last minute & replaced with a guy who shows up end fight yet still pulls the golden wonka ticket.

I'm not going to lie, a few times in many a game I've been afk, but honestly who hasn't.

It's not like I'm Superman in his chamber of solitude & removed of more important stimuli/circumstances. I also paid the exact same thing for my game as the complainers & understand their complaint & am willing to take a lump for it & get goose egg for reward.

That said leaches are opportunist in behavior & well practiced at taking advantage of rules. I suspect they would find a way to get hit enough to collect, it's only a short time less than their treasure collecting to jump down trade hits, etc.

Or they could even wander out at match start hit something & die on purpose. I'm not sure if game code can solve what comes down to (when done on purpose & repeatedly) bad behavior.

That's more of a sociological fix. Know em enough to identify them then block em. Spread word to your friends, don't stay in their lobbies, don't buy from them.

Then again they could always just change their name....not sure if you can ever escape bad apples unless theirs just no more room left in the cart because it's full of near & dears or at least known entities.

Pubs have always been a no mans land, not that there aren't good folks there too....but it's like the Wild West, lol.

If you DC you don't lose your spot in an instance. If you logout of your PSN or you shut down your PS4 than you are removed from the instance. .