test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Firemane Companion Pack not giving 3 Rank 7 Runestones (only 2)

luigipr31luigipr31 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
Hi as the title says Firemane Companion Pack not giving 3 Rank 7 Runestones only 2. I just open 4 these on 2x Enchantments and received only 4 Rank 7 in each I haven't open them before the event so I am not sure if they give 3 outside of event.

1) Have a Firemane Companion Pack in your inventory
2) Open the Companion pack during 2x Enchants & Runestones
3) See the list of items that you won

Observed Result:
During 2x E&R I only received 4 rank 7 Runestones

Expected Result:
Since the Pack says 3 Rank 7 Runestones during 2XE&R I should receive 6 Rank 7 Runestones. Two of them are missing.

Comments

• blizzardpenguin#4023 blizzardpenguin Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I made a post about this several months ago during 1 of the 2x Enchants & Runestones events with regards to the companion augmentation pack, & everybody didn't believe me, even though I pointed out what to do. Its with all the packs that give stones. For whatever reason, you only get 4 r7's, not 6. It used to give the correct # at 1 pt, then somewhere along the line, something got changed, & now only gives 4, not 6, which is why I don't participate in the event anymore bc its bugged/rigged. For some reason, I seemed to be the only 1 who noticed this for several months, & now someone else has, so hopefully this gets passed along to be fixed

EDIT: I'm only aware of this issue being on XB1, so I'm not sure if this issue exists on PC or PS4
  • luigipr31luigipr31 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Thanks for your input. I tried to search but only Firemane Pack and there were no mention. As you pointed out maybe its in all packs that gives stones during the 2x event. I have a video of all four packs I opened, but I dont know how to attach it here.
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    You should be able to get it from xboxdvr.com like this one showing what you are stating; not getting the 3x R7's, I am a little bummed about this: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/MangyitBasher/screenshot/4676135
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
    edited August 2016
    @strumslinger @zebular
    Can any of you please tell me IF the 2x Enchants and Runes do or do not work on the Packs from the Lockboxes and if not when did that changed? Thank you.
    This issue started sometime within the first few months of the year. I made my post in April, so its been at least 4 months now that this issue has existed
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    luigipr31 said:

Hi as the title says Firemane Companion Pack not giving 3 Rank 7 Runestones only 2. I just open 4 these on 2x Enchantments and received only 4 Rank 7 in each I haven't open them before the event so I am not sure if they give 3 outside of event.

Observed Result:

Expected Result:
    Since the Pack says 3 Rank 7 Runestones during 2XE&R I should receive 6 Rank 7 Runestones. Two of them are missing.

shot in the dark but were any a rank 8/9 thus negated the 7's

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
    edited August 2016
    cscriv79 said:

luigipr31 said:

Observed Result:

Expected Result:

??? That means nothing...lol. Clearly stated that when u get r7's, ur supposed to get 6 during 2E&R, as the original amount is 3, 3 x 2 = 6, but when u get r7's, its only giving 4. 2 ppl above posted proof, but u must not have looked at them...lol
    cscriv79 said:

luigipr31 said:

Observed Result:

Expected Result:

Hi I received the correct Rank 8/9.
    -first Packs I got 2 Rank 9(1 x2 Event)
    -second 6 Rank 8(3 x2 Event)
    - third NONE(Won the Companion Tokens)
    - last pack None (Won the Bonding Runestone)

The math is simple: The pack gives 3 Rank 7 or an epic Companion (Purple) I didnt received any Companion so that should gie 3 Rank 7. During 2x Enchants and Runes it should double making them 6 Rank 7. I only received 4 of them.
    The Rank 8 were perfect. They should give 3, during 2x Enchants and Runes I received 6 of them.

Im talking about the Firemane Companion Pack but as @blizzardpenguin#4023 said it is occurring to every companion pack during 2x Enchants and Runes.
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    I was curious as to whether it put them into inventory but did not show in panel.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)