test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone have a list of all the bugged dungeons on PS4?

flyersfan314#7217 flyersfan314 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
ValindrasTower is one. Just want to know which ones I should not play.
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• shallowborn#2396 shallowborn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    It's in all most all dungeons that red splats are not visible for many boss and boss fights I think before they repair it its not worth time to go any master or better dung just wasting time :)
  • arurian#3743 arurian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    its worse for me, valindras and malabog im not in group im just there alone
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    The only epic dungeons we've found that wasn't full of one type of glitch or another was Kessel's retreat and the Wolves Den. I can't recall running into any issues in the regular dungeons.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• jenax002#5227 jenax002 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Almost every other dungeon is bugged. The ones that you actually can complete are the following:
    1. Kessells Retreat - One of the easiest dungeons.
    2. Temple of Spider (Epic Master) - Easy mechanics.
    3. Lair of Lostmauth - Even though the boss fight is bugged (you do not see the red splats for the incoming rocks from the sky), the fight itself is fairly easy with a Guardian fighter and a Healing Paladin. When the boss is halfway, you do not have to go to the middle. just stay in lava and keep running in circles with the Paladin. The Paladin should be able to constantly heal you in the lava by spamming his heal ability. It helps more if the Guardian fighter provides shield to everyone before trying this strategy.
    4. Craigmaires Crypt (Epic Master) - The final boss is little difficult if you do not know what to do.
    5. Epic Gray Wolf Den (Master) - The final boss is little difficult if you do not know what to do.

Other than these i believe everything else is bugged to some extent. You can try to do Shores of Tuern where the boss pretty much one shots you. I don't know if its a bug that he has that high of a DPS or not. You can still do it with a good tank and healer on the team.
  • flyersfan314#7217 flyersfan314 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    null
    That is the kind of post I was lokking for. Thank you.
  • drunkendemom#1717 drunkendemom Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    All epic dungeons not showing bosses red attack marks
  • terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    My guild are saying Lostmauth was fixed with yesterday's patch. Did they all get fixed?
  • oreoii#8825 oreoii Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Malabog is also fixed so I'm assuming they are all good.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Moderator Reminder: This thread is not for discussing exploits. The title of this thread has been updated as to not purvey "glitching" (aka "exploiting) and such posts discussing exploits have been removed for violation of the Rules & Policies and Guidelines of the forums. The detailing of methods of exploiting a game mechanic is not allowed and considered just as bad as exploiting. It may seem like it would be appropriate to post stuff for the developers to fix and generally it is, just not with exploits. For by doing so, you're also informing the rest of the public, who may not be aware.

Please don't inform others how to exploit! Use official Support Channels to report the details on anything thought to be an Exploit or Exploiters themselves. To report Exploits or Exploiters, please either use the In-Game Reporting Methods (H by default or the ?-mark on the main menu), through the Support Center, or by email at customerservice@perfectworld.com.

If one has any details of an exploit, please feel free to use private communication to relay them to the Community Staff and @Strumslinger will pass the information along directly to the developers. As stated above however, one may also wish to make an actual bug report of this, either in game or through the Support Center or by email. Thank you.

Please do not reply to this Moderator Notice, as such is considered discussing moderation. This is a notice only and not an opening for discussion. Private Message us instead if you wish to contact us, or ask a Moderator on their Profile Wall if you need one of us to contact you.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator

My guild are saying Lostmauth was fixed with yesterday's patch. Did they all get fixed?

As far as I am aware, most (if not all) dungeons with splat issues were fixed in Tuesday's (8/23) patch. If there are any with issues still present, please make individual bug reports for each issue and dungeon. Thanks!
  • flyersfan314#7217 flyersfan314 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Thank you for fixing them!