test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Joining a guild

I'm having trouble joining a guild. I can't seem to find an active one. I've only played a few days so I'm new to the game.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Why don't ya check out Ancient Spirits. That's a link to our forums, which are limited for non members, but you can check out our Guild Charter. And if you like what you read, fill out an application.
    We are a small, but growing guild that's part of the Greycloaks Tredecim Alliance. If you do not know, the Alliance system allows for up 13 guilds to join together. That gives us smaller guilds the advantages of the larger guilds in our Alliance, includeding haveing folks to play with no matter what time of day it is. We Ancient Spirits are a casual friendly guild with no requirements other than to be friendly.
    Check us out, will be looking forward to seeing your application.
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    Howdy Disgruntled!

Yes the in-game guild search function is fairly useless. You have found the best way to do your homework on which guild you should join though.

Our guild, Tyrs Paladium is the original Neverwinter Founders Guild. We are an adult guild, we are medium sized, but tight knit and organized. We have an awesome community in game AND on our forums that is unmatched. We take no HAMSTER. No drama, no exploiting, period. Stick with the group/or by the group plan (Teamwork!)

If that sounds like what you are looking for... fun, camaraderie, and more fun holla at our guild recruitment thread and head to our website to apply!

Good fortunes to you wherever you decide to call home!

Tyrs Recruitment Thread: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/468608/tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-70-year-olds-guild/p1

Tyrs Website: http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103930

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, I joined Ancient Spirits guild.
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    They are good folks, enjoy!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Howdy and Welcome Disgruntled Mule !!!
    Thanks for looking into us and joining our small but growing family!!! My personal work schedule is not leaveing me much play time during the week, but I hope to play with you some this weekend. In the meen time the other members of the guild should be making you feel right at home.
    And thanks again for joining us.