test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lair Of Lostmauth/ Valindra's Tower/ Malabog's Castle bugged red incoming damage indicators

hawaiianpowerhawaiianpower Member Posts: 2 Arc User
During the second phase for Valindra's boss fight, the red indicators for the lightning that strikes down in a cross and X-shaped pattern are invisible. Something similar happens during the Lostmauth, "stay in the middle while dodging pieces of the ceiling that are falling" phase, where the chunks of earth that are falling on you also have their red indicators be invisible.
Edit #1 In Malabog's castle, during the second phase of the fulminorax fight when he flys overheard from different directions and sprays lightning on the ground, is also similarly bugged.
Post edited by hawaiianpower on

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I haven't done valindra yet but I can confirm lostmauth. we died numerous times due to this and I ended up having to use all my scrolls of mass life on it. irritating.
  • beaming#4711 beaming Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Finally! A thread about this i can comment on. Yeah its annoying 2 dungeons unplayable because of it dont know if others are like that
  • velforcevelforce Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    three, like i posted elsewhere same issue with the dragon breath from fulminorax in malabogs castle
  • slon#9758 slon Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Confirm valindra,lostmauth, fulminorax. Fix it asap
  • sirdigitty#2009 sirdigitty Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    wish i seen this before wasting my time over and over again
  • drugsline#4031 drugsline Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Totally agreed.

That bug is really awfull, please fix this ASAP
  • aezuthaezuth Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yeah still bugged
  • arkelliusarkellius Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Yea all three still bugged and I see not one comment about it from the devs. Lovely.
  • replicant#5008 replicant Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Big boss upstairs probably telling them to not fix so they can scam impatient/hardcore people into buying scrolls to clear. Totally explains why not a single dev is allowed to say anything. You talk, you fired.
  • riviera#5216 riviera Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Exactly the same problem, AoEs not showing, posting to make this thread more prominent as it needs fixing asap.
  • realhambonerealhambone Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Maybe we will get a comment from them in the next 2 weeks. What took them 3 weeks for the Helms Hold freezing response.
  • a566a566 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    this end game content sooo much fun "lol"
  • diehexenjager#8642 diehexenjager Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yes! I thought the same thing. Pretty weird that the only ones with epic chests don't work.. But the two that don't have it do work? Really devs.. Really? That's a low blow. This game makes plenty of money already. ( $75 dollar dragonborn pack) but they want to squeeze as much as they can with scrolls for the people who love the game and grinded their a$$ off
  • dawiggl3s17dawiggl3s17 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    come on devs we want to run our epic dungeons I myself as I'm sure plenty other people have tons of epic dungeon chest keys just sitting in our inventory it's mighty funny how only the dungeons with the chest's are bugged in this way which now a rumor is spreading across psn that these were bugged this way on purpose in a ploy to get new users to spend all kinds of money to get gear high enough to do end game events and even once this is fixed I doubt we will receive anything compensating us for the lost time money and headaches put forth by this this should be a top priority or you're going to lose a large portion of the fan base I've already had 4 friends delete the game because of this I mean come on we hardly have any content as it is since we only have 1 lockbox that gives no useful gear and the onlything worthwhile out of it is a griffon that's near impossible to get
    the end game content needs to be fixed to allow us to progress any further or else we will have nothing but a bunch of lvl 70 scrubs all wearing dusk armor...and that's no fun
    edited July 2016
    Well said man. I am happy u and others see this.
    Post edited by diehexenjager#8642 on
  • bigkillakylebigkillakyle Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited July 2016
    Dungeons are BROKEN.. get REKT by the Invisible AOE Moves by all the Bosses
  • bigkillakylebigkillakyle Member Posts: 2 New User
    Just tried valindra tower.. and the malabog castle... Still Broken as of right now
  • solsticexisolsticexi Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Can confirm this is true. This is an unnecessarily c*ckblocked for us, its hindering progression and needs to be fix asap. Even running with the guild is frustrating, i can't imagine pugs having a better time than us with the already random people you get in your team.
  • azrail#5328 azrail Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Still nothing...
  • kraoxs#8228 kraoxs Member Posts: 1 New User
    The same problem. Waiting for an answer, the chat support dont say anithing about that. -_-
  • auscraze#2054 auscraze Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    This issue has hindered my gameplay massively.... I really hope it gets fixed soon.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    @strumslinger @yetweallfalldown

PLEASE tell us this is being worked upon?
  • roidedcrickets#1247 roidedcrickets Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Hello? Anyone out there? Devs? Issue still exists....it won't go away unless you do something. The main part of progression, that being dungeons btw, is BROKEN. Do you get that devs?
    Just strange an issue this big and no news on it
  • So the OP started this topic on July 21st and it is now August 2nd. So does this mean that the devs and/or moderators have not looked at this forum for 12 days?? Because there has been ZERO response at all about ANYTHING related to this major issue. I've spent money on this game with being VIP. Which means I am putting money in their pockets for what again? If you all just want to steal our money devs, at least be honest about it and tell us that is your goal. Otherwise please be professional about this and fix the problem that I am paying you to do.
  • shepherd#8623 shepherd Member Posts: 5 New User
    I was just about to report this issue, lol
    yeah..wasted my teammates and me much time in the dungeon, eventually found it's buged.
  • ghostimghostim Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    As of 20 minutes ago, Valindra's tower boss is still bugged with invisible insta-kill spots.
    PS4 Astrid Stormfury 2631 GWF
  • beaming#4711 beaming Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I advise everyone to send a ticket in they have to respond eventually
  • warppigeon#7444 warppigeon Member Posts: 22 Arc User

examples of indicators that are missing

Experienced first hand
    Malabog's castle... There are no red lines indicating the attack path of frost breath

you will see the mechanic that is not visible on ps4 at 2:20 and more clearly ant 7:03 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4xBn6V1N_o

Lair of lostmauth... There is no red circles indicating when pillars fall from the circle.
    at 1:17 you will see the mechanic that is not visible on ps4.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJHOz-CLnhs

reported by multiple guild members second hand.
    Valindras tower... there are no red lines indicating the attack path
    at 1:28 you see the mechanic that is not visible on ps4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niwFrLDNtro
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    They are aware of the issue as they stated it on twitter

Yes they should state something here on their official forums about the issue though.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)