test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Blocking Jerks on the Forum

demigodgamer#7121 demigodgamer Member Posts: 194 Arc User
I know it's possible to add friends on the Neverwinter Forums , but what about blocking people? There are quite a few jerks, I'd really like to block via these forums. Because I don't think reporting really does anything? Which is pretty typical on any forums.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    You can not block people on the forums. You are more than welcome to report them via the Flag button, and one of us moderators will look into it as soon as we are available, however please note that we are volunteers and do have lives outside these forums, so it does sometimes take us a while to get to the reported posts. Please do not feed the trolls. Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.