test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Axios Prime, Mature Guild is Recruiting!

mygamertagbreezymygamertagbreezy Member Posts: 54 Arc User
Axios Prime, an established guild/clan since winter 2013, is actively recruiting players. We are multiplatform, laid-back and drama free. No matter your skills or stats, we are looking for fun individuals that want to help out fellow guild members as well as receive help for missions/challenges that call for a team.

More about us is found in this forum, http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?870281-Xbox-One-Guild-List!&p=10424141&viewfull=1#post10424141

and at

http://www.axiosprime.enjin.com

Msg me here or on Live: coolbreez420420
Post edited by mygamertagbreezy on

Comments

• mygamertagbreezymygamertagbreezy Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I hope to get on tonite, EST time zone. I am also on every weekend. I use the Smartglass app as well, so not being on the console won't affect communication.
    edited July 2015
    7daebcfe-db01-4afb-9e19-f2cbd60830a1.jpg

Axios Prime is a multi-platform, mature and casual gaming clan formed in late 2013. We are a diverse group of gamers who meetup ( through our clan site ) to play for the fun of it.
    Since Neverwinter has landed on Xbox One, I find this game highly enjoyable for the dungeons, quests, and the raids.
    I am recruiting those with similar interests ( in gaming and in this game ) to group up to form an Axios guild.
    If you are looking to join a clan and want to test us out, feel free to add me and we can play a bit first.
    Add/msg me for gameplay or guild creation: GT - coolbreez420420 * I am available to play every weekend
    Post edited by mygamertagbreezy on
    Join me and other Axios members today thru the holiday weekend for our Streaming clan event. Members will be broadcasting gameplay from PS4 & Xbox One. All are invited to join us in the holiday cheer. Also visit our Official Clan Site and +1/Tweet/Thumbs up us.
    Join us this weekend for our recruiting clan event. We are playing NW, COD, Halo and others and are looking for team oriented players. If we can get a full 5 person squad, those squadmates ( if they meet our join criteria) will get to be promoted b/c they helped to start an Axios Prime guild in Neverwinter. Msg me this weekend - XBL:coolbreez420420
    I am still playing Neverwinter. Msg me for group/clan inv/grind session.
    Axios Prime, mature guild, is coming to Neverwinter this summer on PS$. However I would still like to create a guild On Xbox One. I'm looking for at least 4 other players. Axios is all about teamwork. Msg me for squad up & clan inv. If you have any questions about Axios Prime, we can chat while we play.
    I'm playing later today. Anyone interested in joining, msg me for group up then guild inv's will be sent out
    XBL: coolbreez420420
    I am a member of Axios Prime. I would like to create a guild in NW however I am happy to group up w/ players to run dungeons, events, even pvp.
    Those looking for a group: I play on weekends, have a lvl 50 DC & lvl 60 -is SW. I'm glad to help on any quest and am a team player.
    Those looking to join a guild: Axios Prime is a mature clan, casual and game for fun. To join, just play with a member, be age 18 or older, and be respectful.
    More info on Axios Prime at http://www.axiosprime.enjin.com
    Neverwinter releases today on PS4. I will play on both PS4 & XB1 so msg anytime this weekend for group - I don't mind swapping consoles. I'm still looking for 4 ppl to group to create an Axios guild, however I can just group to help lvl, grind,etc
  • remorhazx#2481 remorhazx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi there fellow clanmate. Will be playing this for now and i do enjoy the core gameplay. Might as well build this guild while we at it. Hit me up in game if you see me online in NW.
    PSN: Remorhazx
  • keylethdarksbanekeylethdarksbane Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Hi there - been looking for a mature guild for the last couple of days and struggling massively - I've had a few invites but they're either not active or not very social. I can't seem to find a way to message you on here (blame addled brain from summer holidays starting...) but I'm really interested in finding out more about your guild.

Could you message me either here, on Twitter at @pootplaysgames or on PSN? Gamertag is captain_hetty and my main character on NW is called Pellanistra.
    Msg & inv'ING those who want to try out & join Axios in NW. Will play ltr today, 4pm EST US time.
  • fivesix#2273 fivesix Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Anyone going to be on this evening to play? Say 4-5 hours from now? :)
    I'm will be on in the next hr. I can't game much during weeknights. Weekends are better. Anyone AP member who posted here has anytime to play with fivesix tonite?
    If you have member status in the guild, you are able to recruit.
  • luke8you#6642 luke8you Member Posts: 2 New User
    Looking for a good quality guild, I work nights but am on for a few hours after work play mostly on weekends look me up luke8you is my psn
  • stretchy#9547 stretchy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Heya! There's a few of us (3-5) looking for a quality guild, and I like what I see/hear, so far, about Axios Prime. Just curious what time zone a majority of your members reside in. We're all on nightly, US eastern time. Add or message me on PSN if you'd like to talk more. PSN: CallMeStretchy
  • meadowhawkmeadowhawk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm looking to put some real effort in this game. Years ago, when i played WoW, i was in a very casual guild made up of friends. I never really had the opportunity to do the end game material. This time i want to actually do that in a D&D setting. I'm on usually at nights and Saturdays, eastern standard time.
    Axios has members from all around the world but there is a huge chunk of us playing on the east coast. I play mostly on weekends but I can at least log on to meet new recruits to the clan and NW guild. I can log on a bit tomorrow to group & I will be on Friday and all weekend on both PS4 and XB1.
    I hope to play w all of you soon and hopefully Axios is exactly what you're looking for. See you soon!
    I'll be available to group up all weekend starting this Friday to recruit players. No matter your skill or char lvl, I'm always up to play & help out. Msg me anytime
  • mirydric#3268 mirydric Member Posts: 1 New User
    I very interested in joining your guild especially if you are also fans of Warframe. My psn is Mirydric. Any space left in the guild?
  • krzyfkrkrzyfkr Member Posts: 1 New User
    If there are any free spots left, I'm looking for an active guild to be part of, you can message me on PSN, KrzyFkr
  • zerocool710zerocool710 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Im new to the game. Looking for a mature, active, friendly guild. Add me. Psn. Ultideath83
    Getting on NW ltr today for a bit. will inv to group
    edited August 2016
    I'll be on this Friday 4:30pm EST to meet players who want to join our mature & casual guild. The starting 4 players who group with me will create the Axios guild & receive a ranking that recruits and starts stronghold construction projects as well as other guild permissions. *Axios Prime is already an established clan. We want to become a NW guild.
    edited August 2016
    Msg me anytime this week for guild create/join. so far 3 are rdy to group & get the guild created. All those who are in the original create guild group will be promoted to a rank that can recruit players to guild, start stronghold production projects, and more. Please know Axios is a clan that is a gaming community of players looking for who game for fun. Need help? Just post it at our clan website & should get a squad going.
    Let's play & see if Axios is what you're looking for.

I've not been able to gt on PS4 recently. If anyone is still interested to join our guild, msg me PSN: grrlscout420420.
    ***Any guild mates available to help recruit, feel free to give your contact info as well.***
    We still have room left to fill the guild roster.
    Once again, I'll be on Neverwinter this weekend. Msg me for group XBL: coolbreez420420
    I'm back from holiday & ready to play. I'm recruiting adult gamers to join our clan or players to help create an Axios guild in NW. We do play others games (Warframe, Overwatch & more) so feel free to msg me anytime foe squad up & clan inv
  • torndespair#2331 torndespair Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hi my Nmae on the game is Tordespair. Been playing game non stop for about 4 days allmost lv 46 looking for a good active guild to help me grow in game. Know most of the game but willing to learn I am 36 years old and looking for freinds come add me if you want or send some mes if you want to chat ty.
    I cant seem to find u on psn. Msg me psn: grrlscout420420