test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Silly 25 Paladin Tiamat run

itblsitbls Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
Paladain definatly needs a dmg buff.
https://youtu.be/y-jf21nlNUA

Comments

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Paladins aren't there to damage... Don't ask for it :p
    FrozenFire
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    I beg to differ that pallies need damage nerf.You just have to find suitable build if you want to be a paingiver.I have a pally friend who do as much damage as 3k+ warlocks in CN.I dont know if there is some glitch or someoverpowered interaction between feats/skills/bonuses but all depends on how much do you know about your class and get the best of it.
  • midnightitamidnightita Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    Where is 25 Gwf tiamat? ^^
  • blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    dsn1118 said:

I beg to differ that pallies need damage nerf.You just have to find suitable build if you want to be a paingiver.I have a pally friend who do as much damage as 3k+ warlocks in CN.I dont know if there is some glitch or someoverpowered interaction between feats/skills/bonuses but all depends on how much do you know about your class and get the best of it.

Or.....the SW plays bad?

BTT:

This is really funny. 1000 times better than the 25 wotever dps class tiamat runs . Thumbs up!
  • zhodiazhodia Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I couldn't stop giggling the whole run. It was once in a lifetime experience. :)
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    It was a hell of a lot of fun, yes. What was really amusing is how fast we could run :p
    dsn1118 said:

Paingiver counts the damage the paladin takes from mechanics like divine protector as damage dealt, there is no such thing as a high dps pally, just a pally that has absorbed a lot of damage.
  • llorissellorisse Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    love it!... (tank) you all
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    I was laughing the whole time.

Apparently the Justice feat "Radiant Champion" (increased movement and recharge speed when near at least 2 allies) stacks -- so everyone was running faster than epic mounts.

Many deaths from running off the cliffs. :D
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    I don't always watch gameplay vids.. but when I do..

This was awesome. Thanks for sharing!

I'd volunteer for that one.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    Nice one cheers for paly power

25 gwf can be summed up in a GIF :)
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • mistermob#7822 mistermob Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Yes, good continuum for SINGLE -class Tiamat... please bring all in.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Set it to "Yakety Sax" and it will be perfect, kthx.

Edit: Here, just play this in another tab while you watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S700Rd4iZfs
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • itblsitbls Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User

I crashed on that 25 GWF run so I didn't get to record it but i'd be happy to do another one just to record it.
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    One thing I noticed was that I had very little lag, even though you could see from the video that there was plenty of Prism procs. The devs really did fix that issue.

In fact, I get more lag with a "normal" Tiamat run: maybe due to the CW AoE effects?
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    itbls said:

Your party only has 4 members. So that's 24 paladins, tops.
    zibadawa said:

itbls said:

Your party only has 4 members. So that's 24 paladins, tops.
    There were 25, the 25th disconnected while loading in and so wasn't placed in a party, however, he was in the instance.
  • slappdanielslappdaniel Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    this happens when you dont invite me :P

this happens when you dont invite me :P

When I form these groups, I invite the first 25 of any class to volunteer. If you don't volunteer, than I don't invite :p
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I was in this run... I think we had more deaths from people running off the cliffs than from Tiamat.

(this was hilarious though, I'm glad I came along)
    Post edited by rjc9000 on

• mistermob#7822 mistermob Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

I was in this run... I think we had more deaths from people running off the cliffs than from Tiamat.

(this was hilarious though, I'm glad I cam along)

...Lemmings... more or less, so what is worst SINGLE class for Tiamat, :) ...

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

In fact, I get more lag with a "normal" Tiamat run: maybe due to the CW AoE effects?

@darkstarcrash
    Some people say the particle effects from Icy Terrain utterly destroys their performance. Doesn't seem like a universal issue, so just some graphics cards?

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    why you didnt go with owlbear cub ( the only way a paladin can do high amounts damage) and seraphim feat for power increase?
  • jugger71jugger71 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Because few if any knew how ridiculous Owlbear and Burning Light interaction is at the time. Including myself until a week ago or so.
  • itblsitbls Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User

why you didnt go with owlbear cub ( the only way a paladin can do high amounts damage) and seraphim feat for power increase?

I was using Owlbear cub but im not sure about everyone else anyways not everyone can afford that.

"Seraphim - When you take damage you have a chance to gain “Seraphim” for 8 seconds. “Seraphim” increases the strength of your heals by 3/6/9/12/15%." how is that a power increase.

If you meant Aura Gifts I was using that.

Winning is totally possible now with the companions, we just need a few players with debuff/buff companions and everyone else spec as dps(justice tree) and we should be able to beat it. But still OP needs dmg % on one of the abillity rolls, like in Charisma or Constitution.
  • jugger71jugger71 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    I thought we 3rd phased it? Maybe I wasnt in that one, I did so many single class Tia runs I forgot which ones I was in. This is another darn near 2 month necro btw :P
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Awesome lol
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    itbls said:

I think so. They should get the biggest DPS buff next mod.

EDIT: That is alot of flashing light and prism.