test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ancient Spirits

ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User

We are Ancient Spirits

Ancient Spirits is a fairly new guild in Neverwinter looking to welcome other like minded folks into our family. Despite being a new guild, we have quite a few experienced players many who have played since Beta. It does not matter to us what your class, level, race, religion, sexual orientation or physical challenges are as we recruit the player not the character. The qualities we look for are maturity, loyalty, a sense of humor, respect, and easy going.

In turn we offer a laid back drama free fun environment in a semi-casual PVE focused guild. Fellow members who range in age between 30 to 60 plus that are helpful and love to challenge themselves with all game content without the use of exploits. We also have quite a few members who are real life friends and/or family; as well as, those who have served or currently serving in the military.

Because we are an adult guild we have set our age requirement at 25 plus but have made exceptions for younger family/friends of existing members or others demonstrating the qualities we desire.

If we seem like the type of guild you wish to become a part of then please read our CHARTER to learn more about our standards of play and how to submit an application to join.

Also, please note, we are only on the PC servers, we do not have any chapters in either of the console servers.

Thank you for your interest in Ancient Spirits and may you have great days of adventure with many tall tales to tell and endless ballads to sing !!!
Post edited by ghosty2a on

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    Best of luck with your Ancient Spirits, Ghosty.

If having a second job in the form of a guild is something you actively want to avoid I know first hand that Ghosty and his officers will offer a great community driven experience.
  • Options
    teplynteplyn Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Thank you for the kind words Ambisinisterr. Ghosty is just of the council members which lead Ancient Spirits. We are very proud and excited to have him on council and actively pursuing recruitment for Ancient Spirits.

• Options
    Thank you Ambi for your kind and ecourageing words, I deeply appreciate your words. And as Teplyn has pointed out Ancient Spirits is run by a Guild Council, which is to say by a group of folks instead of just one or two. And I am just one of those, with the role of responding to potential recruits here in the ARC NW Guild Recruitment thred. The reason we are going with a Council system is because, as you so well pointed out, we do not want playing this game or running the guild to become a second job. We definitly are a casual guild in both play style and guild life.
    And I would like to extend an invitation to all my old friends, if they are looking for a "family" to join, please considerus at Ancient Spirits. Also, this invitation extends to any and all Neverwinterians that is looking for a "home" to play with.

And to Ambi personaly, I was deeply moved and humbled by your post, THANK YOU Very much.
  • Options
    We would like to welcome into the Ancient Spirits family Nieminin from the UK, and Rojnaar from the West Coast, USA. Great to have both of these fellas with us!

• Options
    We would like to welcome our newest members to our guild family Donn Silverkin and Gathlar. Our recruiting is still open for more mature players who would like to be part of a gaming family such as Ancient Spirits. To learn more about us please visit Ancient Spirits

• Options
    For those who whish to contact Ancient Spirits in game, here is a list of our Council Members and their @handels:

•Guild Mistress: Teplyn@teplyn
    •Council: Breeze@rawryswrath
    •Council: Chazz of the Wood@chazzman2012
    •Council: Deathjaw@leafburner
    •Council: Grumbar@arclight1972
    •Council: Roflon@Roflon
    •Council: Sevz@alfredleroy
    •Council: Sruoypu Backwards@Ghosty2A
    •Council: Zordin@badbaldus

Hope to hear from yall soon !!!
  • Options
    Update; We are growing, with both members and in the Stronghold. We now have Guild Hall rank 5. We maybe small, but we are working hard to grow. Come join us if you want a casual friendly fun oriented guild of friends!!!
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
  • Options
    Thanks Kvet, we can't wait to join yall either. Will be nice to see how a larger guild does a BBQ on all 4 Dragons!!!! We took down the Red last night, in under 5 minutes even and had some fun. Tried both the Red and Green, but did not quite pull it off. But we will get it real soon. Will be nice to join and help the other members of our Alliance as well.
    Till then, may everyones Adventures go well, may your loot be massively golden and may the Bards sing your exploits most exageratedly!!!
  • Options
    Guild Hall 5 is now complete, and working on rank 6.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Ancient Spirits is a close knit group of online friends who are always on the lookout for others of like mind wishing to join us. Besides are usual dungeon crawls and helping one another out, we also have fun events. We recently crowned a new Champ in our bi-weekly Trivia Contest. Congrats to Dvalinn! I wonder how long he will keep his crown :) Our next trivia challenge takes place on June 10th.

• Options
    melindaozmelindaoz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 114 Arc User
    Looking forward to meeting you and yours in our Alliance and throwing dragon steaks on the barbecue after we kick some dragon scales :smile:
  • Options
    Likewise Melindaoz and June 7th is quickly approaching, I'm excited!

• Options
    We now have our GH at rank 6. Will be working on getting all the support structures to rank 3, so we can work on building the warehouse next. And we are always looking for new folks to join us, and be a part of the GreyCloaks Alliance.
  • Options
    Update: we now have a Stable, rank one, so we now have our first boon Defense !!!! We are now working on getting it to rank 2.
    Would also like to thank the Blackcloaks for hosting the multiple Dragy-Q's yesterday, it was a lot of fun ! And Kudos to all the Alliance members who made it all so easy and fun. Can't wait for more Dragon rib munching.
  • Options
    4 July 2016 Update: Happy 4th of July to all my fellow Americans!!! Let the fireworks go!!! And to my fellow Veterans out there, ANY Veteran no matter which Country they served, THANKS for your service and Sacrifice. And to all the family members that served along with the Vets, a huge Thanks to you too.
    Now as to Ancient Spirits, we have gotten our Stables to rank 2 and are working on getting our mines to rank 3. Next should be getting the Stables to rank 3 as well so we can work on getting the Guild Hall to rank 7.
    We are still looking for new members, especially since we have lost a few recently due to RL situations preventing them from playing. But we as a guild always put RL first over the game. So if any one want to guild a casual friendship oriented guild, we would be happy to welcome you to our family. And I promise you, you wont have to worry about the drama from uncaring management that will stab you in the back. I can promise you that, cause I have been there, and believe me that will not happen in our guild.
    And as a proud U.S. Army Vet, along with the other Vets in our guild, we will treat all fairly and with respect and honor. So if you want a casual friendly guild, check us out.

• Options
    Update 07/09/2016: Mines are at rank 3 now and are working on getting Stables to rank 3. After that we should be on trak for Guild Hall going to rank 7.

Again, any who wanna join us and help us to grow even faster are welcome to join us. And joining us also means joining the Greycloaks alliance, a great group of Guilds and folks. So come check us out at the link below or the one in my signature.

• Options
    jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User
    Just stopped by to check on my friends I've made here, With your laid back attitude I feel right at home and you guys are so fun to run with. We have been so busy with a full Alliance. I forgot how many dragons we killed over the weekend but I know I maxed my dragon fangs. Edemo groups are running constantly so several members got there rings and Armor there as well. It used to take a long time to get a CN run now we pretty much can walk out of one into another or any of the t1s or t2s. got to run SH siege just popped. Having a blast with you guys! As always hope to see you in game
    Ara
  • Options
    UPDATES:
    First, welcome to our newest member Scythe#0661 !!!
    Next, we have completed stables rank 3 and are now working on GH rank 7, yeeeehhhaaaa!!!! we are slowly getting there.
    Finally, edited our First post to indicate we are only on the PC servers.
  • Options
    Would like to welcome our latest member: Disgruntled Mule, Selthix and his brother Matoic. A BIG Howdy and Welcome to all 3 of yall!!!
  • Options
    Howdy Folks, we are still looking for new members. So, come by Ancient Spirits , and check us out !!!
  • Options
    First, a BIG Howdy and Welcome to our newest member, Don Patron !!! Glad to have you in our Family.
    Next, thanks to all of the Alliance members who came by our Stronghold last night to do some Influence runs. Was fun having a small army taking down all those mobs. I'm sure those Beholders have got some black eyes today and those Devils were definitely seeking mercy last night. Also, I'll wager those Giants are also feeling a bit cut down to size as well.
    Again, thanks to all who came by to participate in the mob mow down last night, was a fun time.
  • Options
    Would like to give a Hearty Howdy and Welcome to our two newest members; Don Patron and Aeron Stormfall !!! Welcome to Ancient Spirits and the family of the Trecedim Alliance.
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
  • Options
    donpatron#9645 donpatron Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thank you guys ! Happy to be with y'all only havnt been on much around u guys time's only met a couple right now.
  • Options
    Howdy DonPatron, and thanks again for joining us. I know where you live determines your play times and therefore who you meet in the guild while playing. And being a small guild that can be a problem. But if you can recruit fellow players from your time zone that will help!!! ( notice how I snuck in a recruiting prod there? :) ). Also there should be some of the fellow Alliance Guild members who are on at the same time, which is one of the great benefits of the Alliance system. Hope I can get some more off time so I can play at your times and get a chance to run with you some.
    Also, I would like to give a big Howdy and Welcome to Alfirin, our newest member. Glad to have you on board, and hope to run with you some more.
    Anyone else that wants to join out li'll guild drop on by our web site, Ancient Spirits , and fill out our application form. Will be looking to hearing from yall.
  • Options
    Well, we finally did it, we got e'nuff influence to start GH lev 7 to cook'in!!! So in 5 days we shall have a lev 7 GH. And since we should have enough materials by then, we should be able to start cooking lev 8 GH as soon as 7 finishes. Then we can start the influence grind all over again!!!
    Any who, we are still looking to grow the guild, so we will welcome and player that want a friendly, relaxed and casual guild to play with. Check us out and apply at: Ancient Spirits .
  • Options
    Well, GH 7 has finished cook'in, and now we have put lev 8 in the oven. so we got a week to get a jump on the influence grind for the Stables rank 4, and then the big grind for influence for GH lev 9. But we will get there!!!
    And as usual, we are always looking for new Guildys. So come check us out.
  • Options
    Guild Hall is now Rank 8!!! Also got the farm to Ranks 4 and will be working on the other structures to get them to rank 4 as well. Then we can start the long grind to rank 9!
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    Glad all has been going well for Ancient Spirits.

Good luck getting to Rank 9. :D