test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.62.20160613a.6

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2016 in Patch Notes (PC)

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on
Tagged:

Comments

• zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Third time's the charm on fixing PoM, I hope.
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User

• Certain Stronghold vouchers can now properly be donated to Stronghold coffers.
    This rocks. Thanks!
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • deathdawg#1568 deathdawg Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    These fixes are great and all but still no fix for the 'options bug'
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    Various companions once again show their Sword Coast Adventures dice in their tooltips.
    Will this also fix my Ioun Stone of Allure that transmuted into a Stone of Might in SCA?
  • bigredbrentbigredbrent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 155 Arc User

Prophecy of Madness: When reaching Gold in phase one..., the timer now properly resets for phase two.

Can we get this for Epic Demogorgon???????????

Seriously, COME ON!!!

• mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    Certain Stronghold vouchers can now properly be donated to Stronghold coffers.

I wasn't even aware that some didn't work. Must be ones I don't use much or tried yet. Speaking of vouchers however,, are we ever going to see Influence vouchers,, perhaps rework the broken leadership profession so that some of the rares drop them,, make them worth different point values depending on the level of the rare task you are completing. I thought the whole fix by lowering stronghold costs and with alliances was supposed to help small guilds,, yet we are still bottlenecked by influence,, making the same slow progress we did before the fixes
  • mullymoomoo#7130 mullymoomoo Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    And what about finishing the roll out of mount bonuses to all mounts, like people have been chasing you to do since the new mount system came out? Still waiting for you to offer something to the panther mount.
  • deathdawg#1568 deathdawg Member Posts: 66 Arc User

Certain Stronghold vouchers can now properly be donated to Stronghold coffers.

I wasn't even aware that some didn't work. Must be ones I don't use much or tried yet. Speaking of vouchers however,, are we ever going to see Influence vouchers,, perhaps rework the broken leadership profession so that some of the rares drop them,, make them worth different point values depending on the level of the rare task you are completing. I thought the whole fix by lowering stronghold costs and with alliances was supposed to help small guilds,, yet we are still bottlenecked by influence,, making the same slow progress we did before the fixes

the ones that I have seen is the vouchers for surplus equipment, astral diamonds, and gems that did not even show up in the list of the coffer even if they were in the persons inventory
  • deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    zibadawa said:

Third time's the charm on fixing PoM, I hope.

+1

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

And what about finishing the roll out of mount bonuses to all mounts, like people have been chasing you to do since the new mount system came out? Still waiting for you to offer something to the panther mount.

I'm sure they have no intention of adding bonuses to any mounts less than epic quality.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User

I'm sure they have no intention of adding bonuses to any mounts less than epic quality.
    I think he means the Moonbear/Panther mounts that don't have insignia set bonuses.
  • fisenfisfisenfis Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    wow might actually be able to get gold rank in pom now
  • graydoomgraydoom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 23 Arc User
    Summer Hell Festival...
  • mullymoomoo#7130 mullymoomoo Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    null
    I meant the insignia bonuses, not the skill or combat bonus for epic mounts
This discussion has been closed.