test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Summer fest mithral ticket bug.

cubestar156cubestar156 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
So i spent alot of mithral tickets on the legendary pack, i saw the legendary "thing" in my inventory for 1 second and then it disappeared. What the hell? Twice, Yes I have seen it twice, what bug is that? my legendary T.T. Need help!

Comments

• Options
    saw it 3 times now,not sure if trolling or intended.....
  • Options
    4 times now, pls my orange mount T.T
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    The legendary thing you see popping up in your inventory is just the "package" that you are buying. It pops up and auto-opens, then disappears.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

The legendary thing you see popping up in your inventory is just the "package" that you are buying. It pops up and auto-opens, then disappears.

ok, may it, please, give some ward or ANY THING to know that you GOT something from this legendary package?
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User

kreatyve said:

ok, may it, please, give some ward or ANY THING to know that you GOT something from this legendary package?
    It gives you 5 silver tickets. Which, if you read the package, you would know. Whether or not there's the usual pop-up in the corner showing you that one or more tickets just popped into your inventory, I don't know.
  • Options
    polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    @kreatyve , why this ghostly thing drops to inventary not every time? And i do it slow, so it may be visible for every opening, no?
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• Options
    fantom0macanfantom0macan Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Its not visible for all items, i did check it. After all spent tickets in log u get description what did u get and in this case it doesnt. This happend me 3 times on 3 characters, 2 times in log was legendery mount recivced and in 1 no log for anything.
    So where are developers or anyone from cryptic to tell us what the hell is this ???
    So after this 3 times i was lets say scamed we made i video, cous my ticket was lets say again 'ignored'.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qDOzFC_yjoI
    and theres one more https://facebook.com/jakobsteiiner/videos/10209872460236239/

So pay attention on both videos, for every try u get silver ticket or trade bar, but for one where mount appears in inventory theres nothing. So this is wrong.

some rise by sin and some by virtue fall
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    "Mount Raffle" is not a mount. It's the container you buy with your ticket which normally opens right away. You should not really ever see it. The fact that you do sometimes, I'd chalk up to brief spikes of latency more than anything.

Frankly, the silver ticket scroll is not something I can follow to get a count, and for whatever reason you don't get an inventory notify about tradebars.

I don't think anything is wrong here except for the brief visibility of the raffle package before it opens.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    It would be interesting to track if, after opening you 82 mithral tickets, you have 82*5 new TTBs.
    But basically I agree with becky. The orange square you see is the bag that contains the tickets/mounts, and you probably should not see them.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    If any one of ye ever look at the bottom right corner of your screen.........it'll display the silver tickets ya get with each legendary pack. If nothing shows up, ya got TBars. I'm sure if ya got a mount.....it'll show in the corner and then a marching band will stroll by with fireworks ablazin the sky. :*