test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arc App Rewards

2»

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Yes, it appears it has been frozen for a while. We just have to wait patiently for them to fix it. I don't think anyone has been able to get any new points from the Xbox app in a while. PC app is still working though.

Actually, it is working strangely. It doesn't update points from and Xbox achievements made recently, but any points achieved from using the ARC launcher for PC version, or any other PC games that have current goals in the launcher, do get added to Xbox total.
  • proudbowdyproudbowdy Member Posts: 33 Arc User

Anyone still having issues with actually getting all the ARC Points. Supposedly I have 0 Arc points with over 1750 achievment points

I have the exact same issue, the reply I had back from the ticket I put in regarding it was that they are aware of the issue and working to fix it
  • aztrial#6345 aztrial Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    i have played neverwinter for the last year, i only installed the Arc app on my Xbox yesterday ( dont as me why lol ) and i have had no challeges completed at all ? does this mean i have to do them again or will they just pop up eventually ?
  • yotoe310yotoe310 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The points seem to update now. But I tried using some points to purchase high value consumables... Never received it... Anybody else have this problem. I would try again, but I don't want to lose anymore points. I just started playing on the PC to get more points.
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User

i have played neverwinter for the last year, i only installed the Arc app on my Xbox yesterday ( dont as me why lol ) and i have had no challeges completed at all ? does this mean i have to do them again or will they just pop up eventually ?

The points used to just add up in the background, I installed the app in May because I needed to redeem a code and back then the app knew all of my prior achievements and gave me credit. It seems that somewhere around the Maze Engine mod the points stopped registering. I assume if they 'fix' it, the points will all appear. And some of the achievements you can't really go back and do over.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • illsineillsine Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same problem here. Points not synching...
  • llenxvllllenxvll Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So can anyone verify if you can earn Arc Points of challenges you completed on the Xbox, but haven't completed them on PC?
  • pureacousicpureacousic Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I didn't play NW on PC, but since I installed it on XB1 I haven't had any issues with receiving reward points for completing challenges... with the exception of the challenge for having 2 characters at level 60. I did get the reward points for having 2 characters at level 70 though. In my case, I think it's because when my second character was at level 59 I used to the xp scroll that we got from the Maze Engine reward chest, and jumped my character to level 61. I recently submitted a ticket with support, so I'll be curious to see what they say/do.
  • pureacousicpureacousic Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Got my response from customer support after submitting my ticket, and even though my case is different from the rest of you who aren't getting any reward points for completing challenges, my response from CS was exactly the same

"Thank you for your report about the missing Arc points from the Xbox achievements.

Unfortunately, there have been some users with issues having the Arc challenges unlocked. We'll be forwarding these cases to the Arc developers for investigation. We won't be able to have an immediate solution, but any needed fixes will be addressed at a later time. Until then, please continue playing as normal and wait for the challenges to be resolved in a future Arc update.

We appreciate your continued patience and understanding.

Regards,
    Erelias"

I'll be honest, I'm disappointed in the response. I'm certain Erelias just copied and paste her reply to me, even though in my ticket I explain what I did to cause the issue, and also asked if they needed/wanted any proof.
  • aroetem83aroetem83 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Heh my response couple months ago was that they are aware of it but unfortunately don't know how to fix it...
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Any fix coming for the Arc app? It took all of a day to fix sahha ball glitches so this should be fixed soon right? I mean it's been months now.
  • lukeabranteslukeabrantes Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    This is so stupid. They came up with an update for the Arc App and didn't fix the problem.
  • opalsunsopalsuns Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    Yup I am still waiting, two months now.
    CW SS
    opalsuns
    Paragon Gaming

• danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    I love this new edition, it reminds me a lot of how they do it with, all the ubisoft games that are out right now.

This is so stupid. They came up with an update for the Arc App and didn't fix the problem.

I agree. I went to Arc app to see if anything had changed and got my hopes up when I saw that the App had been updated with a new look. I thought they must have definitely fixed the reward point issue if they had time to redesign the App....silly me. Nothing is fixed. It was just a cosmetic update with the same problems still lingering.

Oh yeah and it's also there to push Lifelock (or whatever their other game is called that I have 0 intention of trying).
    I uninstalled mine, as it's sort of pointless to have a challenge/reward app that does not actually record challenge progress. Maybe installing the new version fresh will change something, I think I will try that tonight. Fingers crossed!

Casual Dailies
    @sundance777

Would love to know if reinstalling worked for you. I've hesitated to uninstall for fear that it would lose all my points.
    Oh man! I didn't even think of that...if I lost all my points I will be sad. I assumed it links into your xbox achievements so those are still there...hmm. I didn't get around to it last night, will try to remember tonight.

Casual Dailies
  • bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Why hasn't this app been updated with new rewards? These are all from the stronghold mod and earlier nothing from the newer more recent mods
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
    I reinstalled my Arc app and nothing has changed, I am still missing the last two challenges that I completed, the 1000 dragons and the scrying stones one :(

Casual Dailies

I reinstalled my Arc app and nothing has changed, I am still missing the last two challenges that I completed, the 1000 dragons and the scrying stones one :(

On the brightside, you still have the points you had before :)
  • sfgreenberet#0535 sfgreenberet Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I recently re downloaded the app and am having the same issues. GS 1565/2000 on XB1 but yet I have 0 points.

Contacted ARC and was resolved almost immediately
    Post edited by sfgreenberet#0535 on
  • duso502duso502 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I earned arc points and spent them on the Xbox one but can't find how to get the rewards to the character
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Searched and found this thread and decided to use it instead of making another one. Is there any news when they will fix the points update problem? I am missing close to 4000 points.
  • polysatyr81polysatyr81 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    Is this going to get released on the PS4 at some point?
    I just heard a friend of mine was able to get their purple mount, so I reinstalled and poof! I had my updated points!!! So happy...I am riding through all zones on my new [Heavy Mystic Nightmare]...thanks to whomever fixed this for me.

Casual Dailies
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    I can confirm my issue got fixed too. Reinstalled, clicked on the new Sync Arc Points button and got all my missing points back. Finally!
This discussion has been closed.