test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Siege event for Lionsmane gear grind June 24th 2016 - 9pm EST (us)

2»

Comments

• Options
    nickjdowenickjdowe Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    Name:Botis Surgat

GT: xn1ckxd0w3x

GWF
  • Options
    saebaelsaebael Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    i have many friends who would like to participate.

Name: Alan
    GT: alancap
    Paladin

Name: Del Gatto
    GT: whitehaze
    DC
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    saebael said:

i have many friends who would like to participate.

Name: Alan
    GT: alancap
    Paladin

Name: Del Gatto
    GT: whitehaze
    DC

alancap?? is that you?

You are on my Xbox friends list lol :)

Welcome to the forums.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Up to around 12-15 people. I'm sure I'll pull more by tomorrow night.
    Post edited by xrawcarnage on
  • Options
    kefratharkefrathar Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I'm interested. Just started in some PvP. I do have the stronhold keys. I have the time. And really would like to learn more. Thanks for the info.

Gamer Tag: Lord Rathar
    Character: Khellendros - CW
    Rathar Issmuss - OP
    Kellendros - CW
    Licasia Fey-Branche - DC
  • Options
    opalsunsopalsuns Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    Everyone who is participating meet up in your gh near the entrance about 10mins before 9pm to form your groups.

We will all q in at 9pm EST

Once you load into Seige check ZONE chat.

There will be a call out in the Zone to let you know which Team you're on and we will let you know if you are taking the win for that round.

Also whoever has q lead please lock your Q group on the first game and we will keep those teams for the duration of the event.

I also ask that no matter how many pieces you need to please not leave until the event has completed so we have enough people to help everyone get thier gear.

We are going to shoot for two hours or less to hopefully get it all done. We will see.
    CW SS
    opalsuns
    Paragon Gaming

• Options
    Up to around 25 guildies from Paragon with me tonight.
  • Options
    zerogravityv0zerogravityv0 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I'll be there around 10 pm est and will run as late as everyone wants to.
  • Options
    zerogravityv0zerogravityv0 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Pm me my mic is dead but we have 20 zero gravity v0 not sure where mclovin is
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    How did this go? I`m interested to hear... Sorry I couldn't make it, timezones and playing with my son whilst the Mrs is away :)
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    xx0dessaxxxx0dessaxx Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    wdj40 said:

How did this go? I`m interested to hear... Sorry I couldn't make it, timezones and playing with my son whilst the Mrs is away :)

It was a success from my point of view. I was finally able to get two pieces of Lionsmane gear and every match was smooth with enough time for people to get their points. Ironically I didn't see this thread until afterwards but even jumping in with my guildies worked out great.

I hope this happens more often because it was the first time in weeks I was able to progress.
  • Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    Yeah well done to everyone who organised this. I'm still needing two pieces of Lionsmane but could not get on this weekend. Hopefully it'll happen again.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • Options
    This was a success as in how many people were involved. I had 35 from paragon show up and I know others had a decent amount involved. The issue was and is the terrible queue system. Had multiple groups of 20 searching and not once in over an hour could we connect to each other. We had better results after we solo queued. It's <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> pathetic.
  • Options
    I am happy that even though the q system was a mess, we still found a way, even though it did not go as planned.

Happy to hear some were able to get gear, and we will do this again.

A big thanks to everyone who participated.
    CW SS
    opalsuns
    Paragon Gaming

• Options
    nickjdowenickjdowe Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    I must have run 20-30 siege matches starting an hour before the given start time and running straight through til Sunday. I now have all my Lionsmane gear so thank you. However, this was not organized like it said it would be lol. The only time anything was said in zone chat was when a guy named Cathulu called someone "shadow demon using trash". There was no locked queue groups, no organized depot trading, no team A wins then team B wins trade off... I think I was on the losing side my first 5 runs lol. Managed to start getting some wins after that but it was a grueling 45 minutes per match and very hard fought by both sides. I was impressed by the number of people that did not use glitches as for the most part it was a fair contest. (Did someone not inform the nation about this event? Lmao) Anyway, I'm not looking this gift horse in the mouth. If the original 2 parties were responsible in anyway for the success of this event then I thank you sincerely. Lionsmane was always something out of my reach until Friday. Cheers!
  • Options
    nickjdowe said:

I must have run 20-30 siege matches starting an hour before the given start time and running straight through til Sunday. I now have all my Lionsmane gear so thank you. However, this was not organized like it said it would be lol. The only time anything was said in zone chat was when a guy named Cathulu called someone "shadow demon using trash". There was no locked queue groups, no organized depot trading, no team A wins then team B wins trade off... I think I was on the losing side my first 5 runs lol. Managed to start getting some wins after that but it was a grueling 45 minutes per match and very hard fought by both sides. I was impressed by the number of people that did not use glitches as for the most part it was a fair contest. (Did someone not inform the nation about this event? Lmao) Anyway, I'm not looking this gift horse in the mouth. If the original 2 parties were responsible in anyway for the success of this event then I thank you sincerely. Lionsmane was always something out of my reach until Friday. Cheers!

You didn't read the posts above you sir ;)

There were 4 teams in locked que and trying to que in.

The issue was the servers would not get any of those teams into the game after multiple attempts because Perfect World only had 4 instances running and those were being filled by randoms who all que'd in at the 9pm EST hour.

So all the teams had no choice but to split up and solo and duo que creating an impossible situation to make the original plan come to fruition by putting everyone into different groups with randoms and trolls.

The good thing was that it did encourage everyone to play Siege and that as you already know manifested through out the weekend allowing multiple players to finally get their gear, including yourself.

So GG. Glad you got your gear, sorry it was not the smooth experience we had planned, it really was not our fault, this is truly a "blame the developer" situation.

We tried, we really did.
    CW SS
    opalsuns
    Paragon Gaming

• Options
    Exactly this^^^^^ we all tried to run it as planned but can't do much with 4 instances. I did like the fact that so many people showed up for it. I was impressed. Also I don't think the Nation new what was going on ;)
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I missed it totally :(
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies