test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So what has everyone been pulling...

zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
Protectors bounty packages, what's the best rewards been pulled so far? I've seen a lot of vouchers, pres wards, great coupons and random refinement . Please share the great rewards you've pulled thus far ;)
Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
4149 TiL
Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
"Nobody does it better"
#TLO BiS
Post edited by zman81420 on

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I got a coupon today on PC for 40% off any refinement item in the Zen store. Would have been awesome if I actually had some Zen to spend.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Trade bar discount was awesome. Getting lots of refinement items now.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • dukesirashidukesirashi Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I got a coalescent ward and multiple 5 packs of preservation wards.
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Pretty sweet rewards I'd say, still waiting for a co ward so good on you man. Lots and lots of coupons.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I got a belt of xzim or however it's spelled. numerous deep coupons. got a coal ward for 40 percent off and got a 40% (or was it 30%?) off in the tradebar store coupon. nothing super special yet though. would love a free coal
  • blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    Just a bunch of vouchers and pres wards.
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

• reefriednunt#3177 reefriednunt Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    Does the box opening stack or save?....can you open 75 today and 25 tomorrow and get the better drops or is it 100 at once or 100 in same day?
    it stacks and saves. how good the presents you get are depend on how many you've given. it (gifts given) counts across all characters (unless by some weird coinkydink I've given the same number of gifts on all my toons) I don't know if the boxes opened count is the same or not.
    A guild member just got favors of Linu too

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    zman81420 said:

A guild member just got favors of Linu too

Are you serious?? That's awesome!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Yup, we've had a few members get them now. We've been farming this event hard in the stronghold only taking breaks when we run dragons daily. Very impressed with this new system. Hopefully pwe/cryptic keeps making good improvements like this.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    OK I have yet to do anything in the event. How do you get these "boxes" you guys are talking of? If it similar to the winter event where you have better odds of getting decent items after opening so many?
  • asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User

OK I have yet to do anything in the event. How do you get these "boxes" you guys are talking of? If it similar to the winter event where you have better odds of getting decent items after opening so many?

Yes. It's pretty much exactly like the winter event.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Yes, the odds are better if you open more. But, unlike the winter event there is no limit to the number you can get every day, nor is there a cost (other than time). Protecting the traveling merchant in the stronghold seems to be the best way to get them, if you can get a good size group to run it to keep a supply of orders.
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    OK I'll look into it tonight. Thanks
    Lets put it this way @xrawcarnage , i farmed it for a little over an hour in the stronghold and was able to buy all 3 thrones, the mount, and some confetti. If your group runs it right, you should average 7-10 boxes per run. After you open 100 boxes you get 100 renown per box opened. It takes about 5 minutes per run. Timing is everything... wait for the merchant to move, pull a group... he stops, drops a reward and moves again... pull another mob... rinse repeat... dont pull mobs when he is stopped... it delays progress and you reap no extra reward... it can also glitch the merchant... causing him to just stand there cowering. Also, its best if everyone dismisses their companions as they can pull mobs early causing more delay. Also note, only one person should open and accept the scroll quest otherwise you waste scrolls as it counts even if you're not the one activating the merchant. There is a cool down on scrolls as well. So as mentioned previously, best to run with a good sized group to keep the scrolls coming in.

• thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    Does hair out of my head and eyes out of my socket count?

Ehem

Pres wards and stuff...
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User

Lets put it this way @xrawcarnage , i farmed it for a little over an hour in the stronghold and was able to buy all 3 thrones, the mount, and some confetti. If your group runs it right, you should average 7-10 boxes per run. After you open 100 boxes you get 100 renown per box opened. It takes about 5 minutes per run. Timing is everything... wait for the merchant to move, pull a group... he stops, drops a reward and moves again... pull another mob... rinse repeat... dont pull mobs when he is stopped... it delays progress and you reap no extra reward... it can also glitch the merchant... causing him to just stand there cowering. Also, its best if everyone dismisses their companions as they can pull mobs early causing more delay. Also note, only one person should open and accept the scroll quest otherwise you waste scrolls as it counts even if you're not the one activating the merchant. There is a cool down on scrolls as well. So as mentioned previously, best to run with a good sized group to keep the scrolls coming in.

Try the whispering caverns. The time/box ratio is simply the best over there.
    kuero21 said:

Try the whispering caverns. The time/box ratio is simply the best over there.
    But this game is anti randoms... in the stronghold, its all guildies... and all benefits go to the guild...

Hoping for a coalecent ward tonight, I'll hold my breath while Farting out my mouth if so be it!

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • dukesirashidukesirashi Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Good luck!
    I hope I won't have to result to the above as I will possibly perish.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
    185 more and Nada, good luck everyone.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • satniteeduardosatniteeduardo Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    close to 400 on one toon and 200 on another. 2 x 40% off refinement items so I have 2 coal wards. Quite a few discount vouchers of various types, many SH vouchers, quite a few insignia (so I am running it mainly on my best alt that needs insignia). Lots of refinement stones.
    I'm at about 700 bounty opened now without a co ward but everything has been very nice granted it takes minimal effort to get a protectors bounty. Have pulled around 80+ pres wards which proved useful at least. And who doesn't like free refinement at 2xRP.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
    yeah across all my toons I'm also at about 700. I'm getting nothing good. LOL. just about to give up on this and start farming skirmish hard.
    Glad this event is over. Spending hours walking a path really sucked when you get jack squat.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    Im so glad I didn't farm this event judging by the out comes from you guys. Would've farmed the speech but his voice is annoying and the slim chance of unbound throne wasn't tempting enough.
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
    Haha his voice was so annoying

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
    I find all of hte sounds in this game irritating I play with the volume down