What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.62.20160523a.4

2»

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User

Okayyyy... then your "nope" was uninformed scaremongering.

While it was not mentioned directly in the patch notes, both not being able to tend and not being able to build/upgrade were the same bug, more broadly not being able to interact with structures on your own Stronghold map.

Judging by the lack of new posts on the subject, I'd infer that the fix worked and people can both tend and build.

No. I logged in earlier after patch. I was able to tend all production we have up. I was unable to build the mine.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

mimijem said:

any fix for the loading screen crash and close every time i try to play?

Have you tried putting -d3d9 in the command line?
    People who have never had this sort of crash issue before are now having it...

What the hell was done?
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    great, so you get a D instead of an E from my side
    and now please make quartermaster drop 4 bags in 24hours instead of 3 since nerf....
    poor, that´s all I can tell about your previewserver the Q/A and about how things get handled since a very long time
    most people stopped giving contructive feedback for long now , since you ignore those opinions and give 100% "zero feedback"
    most player use that preview server for testing new builds and borken stuff , nothing else
    Post edited by schietindebux on
  • Options
    linaduinlinaduin Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    mstrssihr said:

The new campaign layout is still confusing and not as user friendly as it could be.

Agreed. Takes me a good 30 seconds to find what I'm looking for. Wow. Such color. Much confusion.
  • Options
    lastalertlastalert Member Posts: 15 Arc User

eolee said:

Can we have a answer about the Skyhold maps for Masterwork professions not giving the proper resources? All the other maps work properly, but those give the same resources as Vellosk.

Ouch, that's bad.

I found and fixed it on our end.

I will shake some trees in an attempt to get it in as early a patch as possible. I'm not a producer, though, so please be aware I can't promise anything in terms of dates. All I can do is beg. :P
    thanks for the answer, lets just hope for a fast fix.
  • Options
    cerianiouscerianious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    Cant patch!!!! every time you Patch something it wont work straight away just wish you would stop and fix it once and for all
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    laughing skull now "face-rolling"?, wow, that made me laugh so hard.

dont know if it was laughing hysterical at you or attempt to make mobs to die laughing?
  • Options
    berytakberytak Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    After this patch we were finally able to join an alliance ... BUT ... after leaving we're not able to rejoin. The inviter only get's the message: "Guild is not accepting alliance invitations." :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cruiser Captain since 87706.01
This discussion has been closed.