test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Synergy Alliance

Comments

• coldpantsu#6917 coldpantsu Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited June 2016
    [quote="josiahiyon;12833541"]Guilds run themselves just as they do now, without additional alliance-wide policies enforced.[/quote]

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

i hope each guild of the alliance have already a rule set when it comes about Drains and Ambush ring in PvP, if not , it should have.
    i want to encourage this rule for the entire alliance, the drains and ambush ring should not be used in PvP domination, and even if the Alliance helm won't enforce it, it would be nice for the guild leaders of each guild in the alliance to encourage their players to not use them. Think about the community and others having fun, not to mention if you meet your own players that are in teh same alliance you wont want to fight them using these cheesy items.
    how are you promoting friendly and relaxed atmosphere, if you guys dont care about people using Drains in PvP ?
    keep in mind Drains and Ambush ring are out of league when it comes to talk about Transcendent enchantments or rank 12 enchantments , basically sayin BiS . those Drains and ambush rings go against the game , breaking the gameplay by limiting players of their STAMINA and ACTION POINT usaget and limitin their field of view when it comes to target a an enemy of other class than a Trickster rogue, more than that you should encourage NOT to use those in your alliance.​​
  • fafgnarfafgnar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @coldpantsu#6917 said:

> i hope each guild of the alliance have already a rule set when it comes about Drains and Ambush ring in PvP, if not , it should have.
    I am in a guild that is considering joining the Synergy Alliance. We are a PvE guild. So, we don't have any PvP rules. Why would we? PvP isn't that fun for many of our members and that is why we are a PvE guild. However, our members are willing to do our part and participate in PvP as needed.

Heck, our guild doesn't even use any voice server so that may be a problem for some of our members (i.e. they don't normally game with headsets). So, that rule is enough of a challenge to get accepted. I think the guild freedom policy is pretty nice. Great idea.
  • superent666superent666 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    @hotpantsu My cw fell in love with that wizard...pm contact plz... :p
    @fafgnar One might do this like good anarchists: rules made by consensus. And if any individual feels like going against those rules, they might - they´ll just have to deal with fingers being pointed at them and justify themselves as to why they insist on being nonsensical (like using drains/nonsense rings etc.) but won´t be policed in any other way. I mean, if Cryptic so far falls short of providing a "balanced" (lol) pvp arena, players might at least make some small effort at improving things.
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User

@fafgnar One might do this like good anarchists: rules made by consensus. And if any individual feels like going against those rules, they might - they´ll just have to deal with fingers being pointed at them and justify themselves as to why they insist on being nonsensical (like using drains/nonsense rings etc.) but won´t be policed in any other way. I mean, if Cryptic so far falls short of providing a "balanced" (lol) pvp arena, players might at least make some small effort at improving things.

I believe that this is something... that is what it is and it will be what is will be. There is no use for Ambush or drains in PvE...
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • chevron14chevron14 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Guenavere from Blackblood here really hope you guys choose us to join you :)
  • gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    Welcome Imperium and Valindra's Deathgods! :)

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• josiahiyonjosiahiyon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 396 Arc User
    chevron14 said:

Guenavere from Blackblood here really hope you guys choose us to join you :)

Hi @chevron14 -- send me a message in game, I'd be glad to chat :)
    Pvpbysynergy.png
    Iyon the Dark
  • ldarbsldarbs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User

Welcome Imperium and Valindra's Deathgods! :)

Thanks! Should be fun!
  • sirthanensirthanen Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I Think I Crit myself has only one rule: Wheatons Law - "Don't be a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>". But we are quite happy to use Discord for the alliance though :smiley:
  • bluangelukbluangeluk Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Welcome to all the new guilds! Looking forward to meeting you all on Discord! :smiley:
    "Here's a circle... I'm not sure it's a real circle, so don't trust it too much!" Idril (AoGlyph)
    9abea38.png
  • antimidas007antimidas007 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Hello from Imperium. I'm Antimidas/ProMidas. Nice to meet y'all.
  • jandemannjandemann Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    sirthanen said:

I Think I Crit myself has only one rule: Wheatons Law - "Don't be a HAMSTER". But we are quite happy to use Discord for the alliance though :smiley:

This is pretty much our one rule as well...heh. Greetings to all and thanks for the invite. Let's have some great fun together...looking forward to it!!!

Angry_Inch
    Imperium
    Angry Inch lvl 70 OP and his NOT SO merry band of other Angry Campfire Hero toons
    Starks Alliance
  • irfaanirfaan Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Thanks for Having us as part of the alliance,
  • sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Welcome to the alliance :smiley:
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    A Toast To New Friends And New Enemies : D
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    One thing to note ... it makes certain sense to have an alliance with a mix of PvP and PvE-focused guilds. For example, the PvP guilds will presumably have a surplus of Conqueror shards, while the PvE guilds will have a surplus of ... eh... whatever the PvE dungeon shards are named - creating a nice opportunity for exchange.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    Hey all, it's Alliance day and can't wait to log in and see what's up!
  • slurpy911slurpy911 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Square in the NUTZ

Rank 1 guild, almost rank 2 here really want to be in a alliance. We are a casual guild but have many active players. We gather resources fast except influence and gems. With dark, tyranny, fey etc we can help a lot of other guilds. Please invite our guild if it is possible and if you wont mind having us.

Co-leader
    V-Bone Steak
    kalina311 said:

A Toast To New Friends And New Enemies : D

Well stated...
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    SYNERGY Alliance
    Welcome Black Blood to the Alliance! :)

Also welcome Defiant to Synergy. :)

• josiahiyonjosiahiyon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 396 Arc User
    80-person dragonflight clears (2 instances) on first night, good fun :)
    Pvpbysynergy.png
    Iyon the Dark
  • bhurabbhurab Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    @etelgrin - Thanks for the well wishes mate, but I think you meant Synergy Alliance :wink:

And I would concur, the leadership within Synergy has been awesome, and the members are fantastic! Already many Alliance runs, and some DF last night, all running smoothly already.

If you want to experience awesomeness, chat to one of the Synergy guilds, you won't be disappointed!

Here is to more great things to come!
    Quite the big day yesterday.

I do not even know how many PvE and PvP runs we had, then you add the DF BLOWOUT... so big that we needed 2 instances of the Synergy SH to collect all the players. At one time... I counted over 300 members on and we only have 12 guilds in the alliance.

The energy is so awesome... from One Punch messing with Icy and Icy jumping into an impromptu PvP match with me. Runs galore... I lost track of how many Gold eDemos we had last night. I can foresee full SHS PvP matches filled with Synergy Alliance members.

What an awesome thing we have created for ourselves. It is an honor.
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    A thank you shout-out from Protectors of Rabbits! :)

We've already participated in multiple 4-dragon DFs and edemos, etc. Everyone has been very friendly and welcoming. I'll try to get more people talking on Discord. :p

And I was totally skeptical about this aspect of alliances, but everyone is cross-donating to other guilds' coffers to get them to the next upgrade. It's a beautiful thing to see.
  • omgitszephomgitszeph Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    WOWZERS is all I can say, this couldn't get any better !! yesterday and lastnight were incredible, it has pumped life and good fun into Neverwinter for all forutnate enough to be a party to the SYNERGY experience !! Looking forward to all the new friends, and enemies >:P
    ~Intelligence is SEXXY, talk nerdy to me ~