test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

neverwinter ps4 guild

mittome#3951 mittome Member Posts: 18 Arc User
hey guys im starting up a community for players i hope to have in my guild and im going around recruiting to see if anyone would like to join if you would like to please let me know in the comments bellow n my psn is DJ_Smuffin_Tacoz so if u get a friend request and an invite its me :D
Post edited by mittome#3951 on

Comments

• hadbaldhadbald Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'd be interested in joining
  • mittome#3951 mittome Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    hadbald said:

I'd be interested in joining

o ok bro just let me know what your psn is n i will invite you to the community

• hadbaldhadbald Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    JBone77 and thanks!!
    hadbald said:

JBone77 and thanks!!

sent a request
  • haterche#9820 haterche Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    I'll join mate. PSN: HateRche

I'll join mate. PSN: HateRche

ok bro i will add u :D
  • tempos#4626 tempos Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I may be interested, depends on when you expect the majority of guildmates to be online once up and running.

From experience I've found I usually end up needing to find a pacific or central time focused guild to run with, to be able to participate in endgame activities, as I'm on the west coast.
  • pop#4344 pop Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Add me-JonTheBarbarian

I'll be playing this a lot.

I may be interested, depends on when you expect the majority of guildmates to be online once up and running.

From experience I've found I usually end up needing to find a pacific or central time focused guild to run with, to be able to participate in endgame activities, as I'm on the west coast.

im hoping to have ppl in from all time zones just so ppl have others to run with and i would love for ppl to be active
    pop#4344 said:

Add me-JonTheBarbarian

I'll be playing this a lot.

ight bro ill be adding you
  • drogmardrogmar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    hope to play alot of this as well been waiting for the ps4 version seems like forever
    psn Magidark
    drogmar said:

hope to play alot of this as well been waiting for the ps4 version seems like forever
    psn Magidark

nice bro n same iv been waiting forever ill send u can invite
  • past19#3353 past19 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    moneybags270 here. I want to know how the ranking system in the guild will work? I have many friends that i am planning a guild with but it may be easier if we just merge with an established one. Will you allow only certain people to have invite and kicking priveleges?
    A wise man once said to me: "A wise man once said to me."

moneybags270 here. I want to know how the ranking system in the guild will work? I have many friends that i am planning a guild with but it may be easier if we just merge with an established one. Will you allow only certain people to have invite and kicking priveleges?

sup bro and for rankings i was thinking it would be easier to rank up players by how much they help out the guild/ players in the guild n how active they are i mean we are a guild n would be amazing if everyone in the guild were to help each other n run through stuff with each other and i would rank players up like every other Saturday
  • cgrand77#1582 cgrand77 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'd be interested as well. Psn is cgrand77
    > @mittome#3951 said:
    > moneybags270 here. I want to know how the ranking system in the guild will work? I have many friends that i am planning a guild with but it may be easier if we just merge with an established one. Will you allow only certain people to have invite and kicking priveleges?
    >
    > sup bro and for rankings i was thinking it would be easier to rank up players by how much they help out the guild/ players in the guild n how active they are i mean we are a guild n would be amazing if everyone in the guild were to help each other n run through stuff with each other and i would rank players up like every other Saturday

Alright sounds good. Add me when you get a chance I have about ten people coming with me so we should have a decent size.

• nexusbobbynexusbobby Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    back to NW on PS4 go to be fun - come from PC and Xbox - and mabye bring +20 from pc guild over . all depens on the ps4 is stabil or not -putting Psn tag up later .

I'd be interested as well. Psn is cgrand77

k ill be adding u :D

> @mittome#3951 said:

> moneybags270 here. I want to know how the ranking system in the guild will work? I have many friends that i am planning a guild with but it may be easier if we just merge with an established one. Will you allow only certain people to have invite and kicking priveleges?

>

> sup bro and for rankings i was thinking it would be easier to rank up players by how much they help out the guild/ players in the guild n how active they are i mean we are a guild n would be amazing if everyone in the guild were to help each other n run through stuff with each other and i would rank players up like every other Saturday

Alright sounds good. Add me when you get a chance I have about ten people coming with me so we should have a decent size.

k bro ill be adding u

back to NW on PS4 go to be fun - come from PC and Xbox - and mabye bring +20 from pc guild over . all depens on the ps4 is stabil or not -putting Psn tag up later .

ye if u would like to join in on this just let me know bro n post ya psn so i can add u :D
  • shadowsix6shadowsix6 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm in! PSN: StinkyJunky

I'm in! PSN: StinkyJunky

ight bro ill add u :D
    hey guys if u have posted and haven't accepted the friend request and the community invite would u do so please just trying to get everyone in one spot so ik we can all keep in contact with each other :D
  • vespy89#0697 vespy89 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    my psn is Vespy89 same as here.
  • theopacmanjnrtheopacmanjnr Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Theopacman2
  • theopacmanjnrtheopacmanjnr Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Add me bro

Add me bro

k bro ill add u :D
  • uk51337uk51337 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    ill be interested in joining, played both xbox and versions to lvl 70 multiple times , psn is uk_five uk time zone here :)
    uk51337 said:

ill be interested in joining, played both xbox and versions to lvl 70 multiple times , psn is uk_five uk time zone here :)

add MoneyBags270 ill be sure to add you.

• velforcevelforce Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Ex pc player. Likely to play TR DC and HR with the rogue being main.

FNV_Mask

Im on CST usually weeknights

Ill probably have anywhere from 4-10 people ill be bringing along with me. Some that have played on pc before as well.
    Post edited by velforce on