test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Relentless Alliance - Fight, overcome or die!

Comments

• nymerosnymeros Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Thx!! Our heart is full, I hope to meet and play with you all soon.

We ride to fight!!

Words are like arrows. Once loosed, you cannot call them back
    Co-Leader of G r A v i t y X G a m e - Founder of the 1st Legit LFG and member of NW_Legit_Community
  • strandedaussiestrandedaussie Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    putzboy78 said:

Welcome Gravity XGames, Starks of Winterfell, and BladeRunners. Only one spot left to go, bring on alliances

Totally beat me to it... Andorra, you complete us ;)

Jasmine Shadow | The Holy Crusaders
  • rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    We're super excited so far, everything looks good and promising!

We're still looking for one last gamma to complete our alliance, if you're interested please let us know.
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    I've started marking the days off on my calendar until we get to start our Alliance - cannot wait until we can start making new friends (we even have a Karaoke night scheduled for the first weekend after it launches!).

We are still looking for one more guild to complete the Relentless Alliance - if there are any guilds still on the lookout and think you would be a good fit, don't hesitate to give us a shout in game.
  • kassabrekassabre Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    groo111 said:

This will be a great way to meet other like minded players,I look forward to it very much. RELENTLESS to the end

I completely agree with this statement!

• stonegaze1stonegaze1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    Starks are all excited and ready !! Fantastic to be part of this Alliance. Cant wait to start! Winter is coming and we are the wardens of the North.. a force even the wildlings are submitting to. Look forward to many new friendships
    cheers Allena ..Leader ..The Starks of Winterfell
    We'd like to welcome our last gauntlet spot and the guild that's officially locking up our alliance (the first to fully form in the server as well!) - Ancient Warriors!

We're all set up and ready to kick some HAMSTER, welcome to the Relentless family folks - put a helmet on, we're going off with a bang! B)
  • docsnuggles#6615 docsnuggles Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    I look forward to meeting you all and fight along your side.
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    I'm a lover not a fighter. Amber Gristle O'Maul's hugs are LEGENDARY and since your the doctor of snuggles I'm sure we will get along famously
    <3
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Cant wait to see you all in the alliance!
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Ya where is it! lol.

I can't speak on behalf of the other guilds in the alliance, but the use of ambush rings/drains in PVP is strictly forbidden for any member with the Crusader tag, it's implemented in our guidelines and will not be tolerated (aside from certain circumstances, and those are fairly rare).
    Due to mass PM's I'm getting - the alliance system is broken at the moment, we're not able to invite our Swords, as a result the alliance won't be formed until Cryptic will fix the issue. Thanks for the patience.
  • willicoco25#6077 willicoco25 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Like the Title and looks to be a great Alliance -

Adapt and Overcome - Semper Fi!

Cheers folks, we're all formed up and having plenty of fun already. Waiting for the probation period to end so we can lurk in bushes and surprise each other ;) Welcome to the Relentless family everyone!
  • rescorlianrescorlian Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Heyo! Allena (guild leader for Starks) posted on our fb page a link to this and I wanted to come check it out. That intro was a very good read, kudos to all involved in creating it. I am afk for the summer (I work A LOT during the warmer months here in Canada.... Yes, we have warmer months) and I am looking forward to getting to check this all out and getting to know ya'll when I come active again! Until then, good times, good luck and good hunting!

Love - Bonk
    Bonk - Damage dealing machine and midnight lover of all things tasty

The first inner look at majesty - https://youtu.be/8Yavk790hMA
    The second build and some fun - https://youtu.be/b5U0H-Mdkxg
    A little update - https://youtu.be/0F-qUKOv4UU
    The thread where this can be found - http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1210188/bonk-a-tale-of-damage
    Well, as the weekend closes out, I can say the new Relentless family has been having a lot of fun. Many a Dragonflight which some new faces, big HE runs across multiple guilds, many many many dungeons/emos/tiamats, and I know that Ancient Warriors managed to start their next rank of GH (big shout out to all the members who threw some Surplus Equipment their way!).

And that was all in one weekend. As we have additional events coming up (Can we say volley-off championship at Summerfest?) I foresee even more fun.

<3 Sorce.
    The weekend was a Dragon Slaughterfest.
    We need a day atleast to clean the various SH maps of dragon entrails.

HE's melted like butter under the full African sun. Regardless which HE thought it was a good idea to show up.

Tiamat was Relentlessly been dealt with and scarred for life.

Demogorgon needs new undies because he was whipped out of his repeadetly.

Other dungeons are thinking about relocating to a bit quieter place.

All in all a very nice start, and I reckon this was merely a warm up.
  • kikisealekikiseale Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 39 Arc User
    Mab here (stark)

this may not be the best place to ask/discuss this, but shouldn't there be a decision made by either our guild or the alliance on what we should do about "the holy crusaders" in our title/guild choice? Should we ALL wear only our guild tag, or all wear THC tag? our guild does not represent itself when alliance tag chosen, and we are mistaken for representing a guild we are not in when choosing alliance tag, as the tag does not specify alliance by different font color or anything. we just look like we are in the holy crusaders. any opinion on this?

For an example of issues. Someone that went afk in a dungeon rolled on end drop. Their name and guild were thrown up in /alliance as a naming and shaming, but the guild mentioned was the alliance tag, not the actual guild.

it causes a bit of confusion, and also i dont think everyone knows that it is showing. just a simple discussion, wondering if this was ever even thought over.
    kikiseale said:

Mab here (stark)

this may not be the best place to ask/discuss this, but shouldn't there be a decision made by either our guild or the alliance on what we should do about "the holy crusaders" in our title/guild choice? Should we ALL wear only our guild tag, or all wear THC tag? our guild does not represent itself when alliance tag chosen, and we are mistaken for representing a guild we are not in when choosing alliance tag, as the tag does not specify alliance by different font color or anything. we just look like we are in the holy crusaders. any opinion on this?

For an example of issues. Someone that went afk in a dungeon rolled on end drop. Their name and guild were thrown up in /alliance as a naming and shaming, but the guild mentioned was the alliance tag, not the actual guild.

it causes a bit of confusion, and also i dont think everyone knows that it is showing. just a simple discussion, wondering if this was ever even thought over.

We're actively asking people to remove the tag at this point, but since the alliance is so big it's difficult to reach everyone - so by all means, if you see someone you know who's infact not a part of the Crusaders but has the tag, feel free to tell them and remove the tag. Hopefully they'll implement a custom Alliance name so we can ear the Relentless tag with pride :)
    Don't forget there is a current bug where the alliances tags show up regardless of setting. It's known and has been reported. I honestly doubt that many people want the alliance tag if it means loosing the guild tag.
  • blackylukeblackyluke Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    rinat114 wrote: »
    Hopefully they'll implement a custom Alliance name so we can ear the Relentless tag with pride :)

Stop waiting, start acting. With every post in the request thread we reflect the opinion of the playerbase more and the request becomes more legitimate.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1217083/request-alliance-options​​
    Due to the departure of one of our Sword guilds, we're looking for an additional Gauntlet to fill the missing spot under TUC. If your guild is active (10 people online or more online on average) with a guildhall of 10+ and you're interested in joining the biggest alliance in-game - please contact me in-game or here!
    edited July 2016
    edited July 2016
    *lets off fireworks and glitter cannons*
    Post edited by sorce#8115 on
    welcome aboard, i will be your tour guide on this adventure. Please ensure your straight jacket is secure at all moments.
    putzboy78 said:

welcome aboard, i will be your tour guide on this adventure. Please ensure your straight jacket is secure at all moments.

Remember to keep your arms and legs inside the moving tensers at all times.
    Just because I'm late to the party doesn't mean we can't celebrate - huge welcome to The Imaginry Friends and the one true most awesome democratic dictator (<3) @micky1p00