test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Feature Request: Teleport to Stronghold Scrolls

kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
Please add a scroll to allow us to teleport back to the Stronghold. Preferably, this would be sold for Guild Marks in the SH general store (perhaps at some particularly rank) rather than added to the AD store. It shouldn't be cost prohibitive either. My use case for this is less about teleporting from some other instance to the SH but rather from the far reaches of the SH map back to the SH itself rather than having to run all the way back.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    +1

I normally structure my SH runs in a way that I can port to another quest outside the Stronghold and then come back later to turn in the quests. Like SH -> Maze Engine Daily -> SH.

I unfortunately don't see why they would be doing it, because a workaround is already in place with the VIP signpost.​​
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    +1. I would love to have this feature!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    It would be nice. Signposting out and coming back tends to reset the HEs on the map if I'm the only one there, and I don't necessarily want to do that if I'm cycling characters.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia