zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
removed.
zokir.png
Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression
Post edited by zokir on

Comments

• Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    ONE note only i want to see no item level requirement rule. ITS already enough to meet that nosense even in 3k 4k custom channels. Any ally shoud be able to participate to any content. FOR example if the player can play the class shouldnt judged from item level especially in an alliance.
  • Options
    We will not have an item level requirement rule for any content that we do as an alliance. Guilds will keep their own joining requirements. If you can make it into any of the guilds in our alliance, then you are welcome to do any content with us.
    zokir.png
  • Options
    cloudius1978cloudius1978 Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    It is our pleasure to be part of this Alliance. Looking forward to conquering the content soon with our new friends.

If you're still "Alliance-shopping", you search ends here. Join us as part of this awesome family!
  • Options
    hedrackohedracko Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Nice to see these guilds together. I am sure, in the future we will have lot of fun together, and will help each other to get better, reach the goals what we want. I think our alliance will be very tendentious, but at the same time friendly, and... like a huge family, as our guild always was. And it is, still, so I know our alliance will be the same too. :smile: If you want be in the best alliance in the game, don't waste your time, join us!
  • Options
    xaltoltunxaltoltun Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    This is an exciting venture for us all
    When Conan fights Xaltotun, he is fighting for the future of the world
  • Options
    blackylukeblackyluke Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    14wl2d.jpg​​
  • Options
    setillsetill Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Stop bumping this thread and make a 6 pages of bumps like certains alliances thread already!
  • Options
    ninefingers222ninefingers222 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Really glad to be part of this awesome alliance, so many great guilds and amazing people in one spot, can't wait for mod 10, to unleash this extraordinary powerhouse of an alliance, fun times ahead .

Spread the word, Vermillion is coming, we are the tides of change, be prepared! all will be submerged by our glory and blinded by our radiance, those foolish enough to stand against us will be swept away like grains of sand .
    Essence of Aggression, OG PvP GWF
  • Options
    ansakuansaku Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    Really excited to be part of this alliance , full of experienced and very mature players. Looking forward to play with new friends.
  • Options
    tarnoritarnori Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    If you want to join a really strong and stable alliance, this is it! We don't need to write that we are the top pvp guild in the game, or that we have amazing players, chances are if you are here and reading this now you have almost certainly heard of us.

We have nothing to prove, we have always been strong competitive guilds, and this isn't going to change in the future! With our amazing new alliace we will only become stronger. Even if we run into problems, we'll always solve them. We never leave anyone behind. If you join us you will feel the safety that you could only get from these guilds that have been built off of the strongest foundations.

Come, and join!
    Post edited by tarnori on
  • Options
    commanderdata002commanderdata002 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Essence of aggression is in the top guilds since the beginning of the game.
    This Alliance will strenghten all of the guilds.
    Lots of guild disappeared from the game but EoA managed to remain strong.
    Good luck with the alliance! :)
    stock and stone I can master, but there's a Wizard to manage here!
  • Options
    alpatchin0alpatchin0 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    happy to be in this alliance !

Unity is strength !

• Options
    hastati96hastati96 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    I am really looking forward to the alliance :) Meeting such a lot of experienced new people is a pleasure :p Especially running PvE content with them!
    I hope there will be even more guilds who will join our alliance. You wont regret it. We have also some of the best PvErs! - not just the top PvPrs - in conclusion the alliance is full of totally amazing people! :)
    Post edited by hastati96 on
    Nero - Palacetamol - Essence of Aggression
  • Options
    elenabbaelenabba Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    Vermilion is the color of love <3 ..and the color of blood >:) .
    If you wanna the love of ally members, and the blood of enemies...join us! B)
  • Options
    setillsetill Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Vermilion is also a nice bird Elenabba.

Post edited by setill on
  • Options
    leusha0leusha0 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    i think this is gonna be best alliance around in nw! looking forward to alliance update release :smile:
  • Options
    We still have at least 4 Gauntlet slots to give away.
    In the Vermillion Alliance Gauntlet doesn't mean you are bottom of the pack! You are right up there with the others. The difference lies in the distribution of the Alliance bonus. Maybe you can be a Sword or a Helm in another Alliance, but don't you wanna be in the strongest?
    Consider we are definitly not all about "elitism" as that word is thrown around a lot. All of our alliance partners have excellent players, but most of us are also goofy. We win - we fail, weather PvE or PvP, but after all we remain allies, partners, guild mates or even friends.
    ​​
  • Options
    boltzmann42boltzmann42 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    Being a part of this alliance is gonna be awesome. Really looking forward to running content (PvP and PvE), sharing tricks/builds or just plainly talking with such awesome people.
    Monsieur Seekan, Guild leader - Légende Obscure
    mEpSQi4.jpg
  • Options
    xfreddoxfreddo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    One of those spot is booked for me and my guild!
    Freddo Esarca Gelido
    - Legio Invicta guild member
    - Vermillion Alliance member
  • Options
    bertrandxbertrandx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    It was to me a pleasant surprise to see Nikostratos and Dark Legion of Peace being part of the alliance I am in. Looking forward to play with you all in this new aggregation of players.
    Bert - Lv70 pathfinder trapper. How's sunny california?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    The Vermillion Alliance would like to welcome Legio Invicta!

Post edited by zokir on
    zokir.png
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Legio Invicta
    - the Immortal Legion. Welcome to the Vermillion Alliance.
    Let's hope our Alliance goes better than the Roman Empire ಠ_ಠ
    http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2FMonty-Python.gif

We only have 5 slots for the Alliance left and 5 days till launch.
    I can't wait to finally have this happening.
    So if you are interested feel free to contact @blackyluke ingame or our guild leader directly: Hyenas@zokir.
    Till then:
    giphy-downsized-large.gif
    ​​
  • Options
    xfreddoxfreddo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    Legio Invicta arrived, you will have your real little italy then :)
    Freddo Esarca Gelido
    - Legio Invicta guild member
    - Vermillion Alliance member
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Welcome to the Alliance, Legio Invicta! ;)
  • Options
    boltzmann42boltzmann42 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    Legio Invicta! Hell yeah. Welcome to the alliance :D
    Monsieur Seekan, Guild leader - Légende Obscure
    mEpSQi4.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Vermillion is finishing the ranks and with only 2 days left till Alliances are live were coming to the hot phase.
    We have been getting a number of requests and now have to decide who takes the last slots.
    A difficult task: We want our alliance to be powerful, but still keep a good balance and have activity around all timezones, with guilds and players that everybody in the Alliance welcomes.

One thing is for sure all guilds in here are excited for it.
    Are you joining our ranks?

Any further questions?
    Feel free to contact EoAs guild leader Hyenas@zokir or me Jasmin@blackyluke via mail, or leave a comment below in this thread.

PS: Here is a seal for approval.

s5xRLRh.jpg
    ​​
  • Options
    The Vermillion Alliance would like to welcome Elders of Neverwinter!

zokir.png
  • Options
    Welcome to the Alliance, Elders of Neverwinter!
  • Options
    phukka666phukka666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    On behalf of Elders a big thank you all for the warm welcome. Exciting times ahead for us all and we're looking forward to running with you, making new friends and having some wicked fun !!!