test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Coming to PlayStation®4

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
We’re proud to announce that Neverwinter is coming to PlayStation®4 in summer 2016!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/neverwinter/news/detail/9985573-neverwinter-coming-to-playstation®4

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    +1 to the devs

Im sure they (PS4) will love the new balanced pvp modes you guys are working on

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1216237/what-new-pvp-mode-would-you-like-to-see-in-neverwinter

should be great with cool controller support as well

Good Job Guys : D

P.S does the controller vibrate when you are being stamina or action point drained in PvP it should that would be sooo cool
  • legendxkillalegendxkilla Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Is there any info on what module will be released at launch?
  • legendxkillalegendxkilla Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    So according to your website, when this is released on PS4, nine expansions will be available at launch? That's brave.
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Yup, all nine expansions will be available at launch with the recently announced Storm King's Thunder at a later date.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• bleachtownbleachtown Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Will we be able to transfer our pc account over to ps4?
  • For any of you Facebook junkies, join us in our group. NeverwinterPS4 com points right to it.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I'd like to be able to transfer my xbox content to ps4. doubt they'll do it but that would be awesome
  • patboyqcpatboyqc Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    and Paladin class comme too ?
    Valian

• mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    patboyqc said:

and Paladin class comme too ?

With the ninja Nerf of Paladin I would recommend going GF rather
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Uh yeah until Cryptic get over their issue with the Paladin it's best to completely avoid the entire class, it will serve absolutely no purpose other than being hard to kill on an individual level - they are no longer able to protect a team.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    yeah i been looking at the pc class builds and the ninja nerf of paladin comes up alot.. that sucks guess ill have to go a different class :(

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR
  • dorianxgraydorianxgray Member Posts: 1 Arc User

Will we be able to transfer our pc account over to ps4?

I would like to know this as well, I just started a character and if I cant transfer it to the ps4 version id rather just wait to play the ps4 version.

yeah i'd just wait to play on ps4 sense you wont be able to port over from pc to ps4..should be release soon in the next few months..sense sometime in summer they said

• fearurfatefearurfate Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I would like to see a release date. I dont want you guys to say the summer and it be released clear at the end of summer. Ive been waiting for this since it came out on xbox. So please release a date that would be awesome and hopefully its sooner rather then later. Or maybe close to the anniversary on the 19th ? That would be a surprise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • dougyfresh#3824 dougyfresh Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Will there be a beta test for the ps4 build, or is the launch just going to be immediate for everyone? Can't wait to play, haven't had a chance to enjoy this game since my PC broke down
  • kapr1111#6596 kapr1111 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Can't wait!

BTW does anyone know how long the probation period lasts for new forum users? I've been waiting to post a thread and it's been almost an hour and a half now!

Can't wait!

BTW does anyone know how long the probation period lasts for new forum users? I've been waiting to post a thread and it's been almost an hour and a half now!

mine took a few days i just posted on a few threads and in a few days i was a reg member

Yep it's been a full 24 hours... maybe they should add a countdown timer or something. It keeps telling me 'shortly you'll be able to post a thread!'

It's a tad bit frustrating waiting with no way to know how long the wait shall be... sigh
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User

Yep it's been a full 24 hours... maybe they should add a countdown timer or something. It keeps telling me 'shortly you'll be able to post a thread!'

It's a tad bit frustrating waiting with no way to know how long the wait shall be... sigh

It's usually 72 hours. If you still can't create new threads in a week, contact Strumslinger or another PWE/Cryptic staff member (you CAN also contact a forum mod, but they do not have the ability to look into your post restriction themselves, only to pass it up the chain)

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • stuntzeroiiistuntzeroiii Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Does anyone know the actual release date for this? I've seen the 20th when searching but nothing from Sony or Arc themselves. Aside from "Summer" anyway.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited June 2016

Does anyone know the actual release date for this? I've seen the 20th when searching but nothing from Sony or Arc themselves. Aside from "Summer" anyway.

They have not yet announced a release date. All I've heard is Summer, which can mean anytime between now and September. My very unofficial guess would be sometime in July or early August. I'm thinking it will probably launch before we get Storm King's Thunder on PC. However, I could be wrong, so please don't take that as official.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • lordjaqenlordjaqen Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Finally, i stop playing PC just for this !
  • vespy89#0697 vespy89 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    i'd think they'd wanna have the ps4 version launched and up before PC gets storm kings thunder in August .
    > @kreatyve said:
    > Does anyone know the actual release date for this? I've seen the 20th when searching but nothing from Sony or Arc themselves. Aside from "Summer" anyway.
    >
    > They have not yet announced a release date. All I've heard is Summer, which can mean anytime between now and September. My very unofficial guess would be sometime in July or early August. I'm thinking it will probably launch before we get Storm King's Thunder on PC. However, I could be wrong, so please don't take that as official.

It has been 72 hours and I'm still unable to create a thread on the forums.. what should I do?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

> @kreatyve said:

> Does anyone know the actual release date for this? I've seen the 20th when searching but nothing from Sony or Arc themselves. Aside from "Summer" anyway.

>

> They have not yet announced a release date. All I've heard is Summer, which can mean anytime between now and September. My very unofficial guess would be sometime in July or early August. I'm thinking it will probably launch before we get Storm King's Thunder on PC. However, I could be wrong, so please don't take that as official.

It has been 72 hours and I'm still unable to create a thread on the forums.. what should I do?

I honestly don't know. Moderators don't have access to that information. @StrumSlinger does, but he's rather busy today with both systems being patched and extended maintenance.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • opreconoprecon Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Will our mounts transfer over at least, i do not want to have to purchase them again!
    oprecon said:

Will our mounts transfer over at least, i do not want to have to purchase them again!

nope nothing will transfer over it will be a new game.and they have no plans to transfer

• drogmardrogmar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Would be nice to at least be able to link accounts and get your founder status and the perks it came with from pc version .
  • cartress1cartress1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @magenubbie said:
    > Will we be able to transfer our pc account over to ps4?
    >
    > I would like to know this as well, I just started a character and if I cant transfer it to the ps4 version id rather just wait to play the ps4 version.
    >
    >
    >
    > https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame/status/738490509182652416
    >
    > We currently don't have plans to port a character from PC to PS4

In that case I will just delete my PC account as I dont want to pay for 2 accounts.
  • cartress1cartress1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I don't plan on making any quests.