test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Player returning looking for a home (Eu)

Hi all just thought I would ask I'm returning to the game and going be start a new character and was wondering if there's is any nice friendly social guilds that would be willing to take me in I always enjoy the community side of mmo so just looking to find a load of nice people to play and chat with

Comments

• Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    Welcome back to Neverwinter Andychal111!

Tyrs Paladium is definitely interested. We are a VERY social guild and have been for many years. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs, and we are proud of that fact... and you'll realize it the moment you hit our site, read our guild rules, fill out our application and start playing in guild on the very first day.

Here's a little bit more about Tyrs...

Tyrs Paladium is a renowned multi-game, drama free, zerg free guild for gamers 30 years of age and older (most are early 30s-70s+). We have two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind).

We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the new player, returning player, and a veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild content in the Tyrs War Room shoot the HAMSTER in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you:

** Research our Guild here.

** This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, peek at our guild rules, and fill out an application to join.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, let me know and we'll get you in right away!

Travel well,

Aandre
    Tyrs Paladium Guild Founder

PS: It's a great time to join Tyrs Paladium. We are a no drama social guild of many years that is literally a household name in Neverwinter and DDO, and are in the process of rebuilding our guild back to it's former glory. We are having great fortune finding wonderful people. I promise you if you give us a chance you'll be happy you decided to go with us and stick with us, and that Camaraderie and Friendship will be the rewards from early on.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Howdy Andychal111 !!!! Welcome back to Neverwinter. You may want to consider the Ancient Spirits guild. While we are a newer guild, some of us have been around since before open beta play. We also have a few Euro based players and are allways looking for more. Our main goal is to simply have fun while playing together. And with the comeing Alliance System, we will be takeing advantage of that to expand upon that concept of playing for fun together with other guilds. You can use the link I provided to check out the public portion of our website. While there, check out our guild Charter . If you like what you read there, then please fill out an application.

Look forward to hearing from you.
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Ancient Spirits is a great guild for sure, I don't think you could go wrong when them :)

However, if you're looking for another option, consider Greycloaks (Guild site: http://greycloaks.enjin.com) - we're the original Neverwinter guild and are home to nearly 250 players that are dedicated to a casual and friendly play style. We have a large number EU players, so you wouldn't be left out by any stretch. If you're not sure, come check out our chat channel: /channel_join Cloakroom -- hang out and see what you think. If you decide to join then, just ask - we have no requirements or application process other than that you follow our three cardinal Rules:

1: Play however you want
    2: Don't be a jerk
    3: If Rules 1 and 2 conflict, see Rule 2.

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions! (@kvetchus_)

• Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Well, I was in a similar position last December...returning after being away for a year. My requirements were "casual-friendly" (I did not want a guild with minimum play/donation requirements), "sufficiently large" (I wanted a guild that could take down all 4 stronghold dragons to make it feasible to get the guild armors), "EU-friendly" (for me that meant enough guildies online between 1800 and 2400 UTC), "Mature" (no drama on the guild channel and members being (or acting like) adults) and "sufficiently social" (I wanted the right balance between members just talking (and not playing together) and a dead guild channel with everyone just doing his/her thing).

Well, it took a few tries, but I eventually found a home.."Civil Anarchy". We are close to the 150 member limit, but I think there are a few opwn spots left. We are at GH12 (meaning masterwork is unlocked) and GH13 is just around the corner.

If you are still looking, check with @rotters or one of the other admins and see if you might fit in.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    bhurabbhurab Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    @andychal111, welcome back. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with all the new content (depending on when last you played). @adinosii hit the nail on the head, Civil Anarchy is a very friendly, social, easy-going guild. We have built over time with players of like minds, and we have a great split of players in time zones across the globe. While we may have a few basic rules, common sense etiquette, our primary rule is "be the player you want to play with" i.e. don't be a jerk.

Notwithstanding the other comments you have received up until now, please feel free to contact any of us in-game, and we can have a chat and get to know each other ... no strings attached:
    @rotters ; @armstrong101 ; @drkbodhi ; @vida44 or myself @bhurab

Incidentally, there is an Alliance updating coming soon, whereby Guilds can ally with each other for mutual benefit. You may see a few familiar names within an Alliance, Guilds of similar ethos and playstyle. Watch this space!

Happy adventuring, friend!