test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rusted Iron Lockbox doesn't not appear in AH

semalda226semalda226 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
edited May 2016 in Bug Reports (PC)
Ive had many players confirm this 1 and it makes selling em pretty tough!
"So let me get this straight... We were cruising along at Warp 7 when we heard a distress call and moved in to investigate. But now you're telling me it was just the Captain's opening hail and we are the ones who are stuck? How could we respond to something we hadn't even done yet...am I making any sense here?" - Tom Paris

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    A bunch of older lockboxes were temporarily disabled on the AH. It's possible this one never got flipped back on. The only one I was able to confirm as reactivated in a search just now is Nightmare, but it's hard to tell how accurate that is between the current bug wiping listings and relatively low desirability of a lot of these boxes now (making them not a priority to sell).

@terramak
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Double negative in the title.
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    zibadawa said:

Double negative in the title.

Good eye.

Something else that was never mentioned again. Prolly kiss all those lockboxes goodbye. I dont see them ever getting around to fix this.
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User

A bunch of older lockboxes were temporarily disabled on the AH.

What do you mean by disabled? Can't post it? Or can't find it. I think some items just can't be found for some reason. I got a Genie's Dusky Footwear Pack today. Couldn't find any on the AH. So I posted mines. Still can't find any.

• mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    Devs posted in News that they were temporarily disabled. That was months ago.
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.