What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Name the current top 5 PVP CWs

2»

Answers

• Options
    nickjdowenickjdowe Member Posts: 158 Arc User

i challange any cw right now in a 1v1 i am affiliated 2.8k best build cw i can kill 4k tr's maxed cw ive killed was 3.8k's and alot of 3.2k -3.6k's so bring me your cw for a 1v1 ill show you wat a real cw is about, and when i do dom i never become main target ppl cant kill me they rather just go for the easy kills, when i fight vs other cw's i go out my way in dom and i hunt you down i can have 4 ppl on me i will use oghma token i will drop encounters i will use ice knife just to kill another cw in dom i dont even care if i get killed after as long as that cw gets dropped

I'd watch that. I don't think I've ran into you, I'm Botis Surgat (GWF). I'm sure a lot of people get left out of these lists as it starts to become a popularity contest or because they will only run as a premade so they appear stronger than they actually are. I would be really shocked if you can really pull that off at a 2.8il but will give you the benefit of the doubt. My class has a really hard time against CW so to me you guys are all a beast and can not accurately give my opinion on one over the other.
  • Options
    justdave1315justdave1315 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I wouldn't pay this guy any mind. Everything he says is so full of trash it's not even funny. He runs around IWD all day with his shadow demon and glitches people to get his kills then acts like he's good. I know, I've been standing next to someone who was in a party with him when he admitted that.

Myself...I've fought him 1v1 in Dom, beat him easily...didn't even move the entire fight, just stood still and face tanked his hits while killing him. It's been witnessed, and in the previously mentioned party chat he was in he admitted to making up excuses as to why he lost because he was, as he put it, losing the 1v1. The guy just talks so much trash because he has no one to play with, hence his begging thread about making a premade pvp team.

In that party chat I mentioned, by the way...he was begging to get into Denial...and got shut down...dude is ridiculously full of himself and promptly runs off when he gets called out on it.
    3,500 IL CW - Lockdown
  • Options
    chocolawt#7211 chocolawt Member Posts: 2 Arc User

I wouldn't pay this guy any mind. Everything he says is so full of trash it's not even funny. He runs around IWD all day with his shadow demon and glitches people to get his kills then acts like he's good. I know, I've been standing next to someone who was in a party with him when he admitted that.

Myself...I've fought him 1v1 in Dom, beat him easily...didn't even move the entire fight, just stood still and face tanked his hits while killing him. It's been witnessed, and in the previously mentioned party chat he was in he admitted to making up excuses as to why he lost because he was, as he put it, losing the 1v1. The guy just talks so much trash because he has no one to play with, hence his begging thread about making a premade pvp team.

In that party chat I mentioned, by the way...he was begging to get into Denial...and got shut down...dude is ridiculously full of himself and promptly runs off when he gets called out on it.

You're a savage dave.

-Stress
    PVE FTW
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Until recently he did not even know about
    PvP/Stat Boosting potions from Prayer
    I Discussed in some of my threads (CW Pc forums ) I gave advice and got insulted/ignored instead of thanked

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1214271/pvp-tank-cw

direct quote "whats a foe hammer potion" ? lol
    and then went back to edit text to change what he said ...
    Post edited by kalina311 on
  • Options
    nickjdowenickjdowe Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    Lol the saga continues.. I finally met him in a Dom match and he was on my team. He then told me I was using the wrong build for PvP and that everyone on both teams were trash and he requested only 1v1s because he could beat everyone.

I'm so sorry for feeding the troll.
  • Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    "Haters gonna hate".

I hate people who say that.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closed due to flaming. Please do not create topics such as these, as they are now considered flame bait. Thanks.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.