test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stronghold Coffer Full

dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
It seems our guild has hit the peak point of stronghold progression since we cant build anything and cant empty coffer with any possible means except destroying things and building them again.It is 2x guildmark event and I cant donate my thingies and I need guildmarks for profession resources.I had to search another guild with my alt to donate.Problem is I dont know if my current guild leader will be happy when he hears that I donated resources that might come handy one day

Dont you think it is time to implement some sort of redundant quest or maybe new progression to use up our extra resources from coffer so we can get more guildmarks

Comments

• Options
    dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    Also this progression doesnt have to be some overpowered boon or bonus for players.It can be some sort of timed-visual upgrade on the SH like what happens neverwinter when there is certain events.
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    See also: Star Trek Online. Had the EXACT same problem and resolved it by adding a repeatable task.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited April 2016

I don't get it. How can you have a full coffer and not being able to build anything? We've had a full coffer before, but that was because we needed to wait for an officer to come online to start building something. We never ran into an inability to build something with a full coffer. Not should there be unless you have a R20 guild.

I assume he has a R20 SH. Another possibility is they are waiting for a particular resource such as food to build something and the coffers of the resources OP carried a lot are full.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2016

I don't get it. How can you have a full coffer and not being able to build anything? We've had a full coffer before, but that was because we needed to wait for an officer to come online to start building something. We never ran into an inability to build something with a full coffer. Not should there be unless you have a R20 guild.

similar at me full on everything except influence , pvp shards and frozen and we cant build anything case we lack influence
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    I dont understand why not at full progression, guild coffers just cap at like 2 million items apiece.. then you can donate but no more coffer increase , but you get the guild marks still.

I know they are possible going to expand strongholds at some point(woot , more grinding!)

but still..
  • Options
    dfncedfnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 509 Arc User
    If you destroy some building (like farm or quarry) and start progressing it again, would it give you guild marks?
    EX-DL-BtS / ITF-KC-KB / BF-HD-IBS / FtF-IT-ST-Dis / CA-GW-PG
    "When no appropriate rule applies, make one up."
    — (The unwritten rule)

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    dfnce said:

If you destroy some building (like farm or quarry) and start progressing it again, would it give you guild marks?

You'd have to destroy a nonessential structure, like a PvP tower or something, but the idea is to consume stuff out of the coffers so you can donate again, yeah.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia