test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

AH Bug: Cannot retrieve Expired Items.

setillsetill Member Posts: 90 Arc User
edited March 2016 in Bug Reports (PC)
My items are still in AH after they expired, how do i get them back ? It's been like this for few days now.
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    reeenatureeenatu Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    https://gyazo.com/8939767d243b1cea093152a71bf26f97

help, i bid , the time expired and i didnt get my item.
    what should i do now?
    Post edited by zebular on
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I understand that this is in no way reassuring in your situation, but as a seller, all my stuck auctions from the last round dislodged when maintenance ended. I'm not sure I sold anything via bid though, as I usually only post buyouts.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    aaramis75aaramis75 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    I have one item that received 2 bids on it, and now shows as "expired" in my consignment window since time ran out. My issues are as follows:

- no email was received once time ran out, and therefore no Astral Diamonds received
    - due to bugs, people were unable to see my auction in the AH window after the last maintenance. As a result, and because I had a low'ish starting bid, it received the starting bid prior to maintenance and then nothing afterwards (since it wasn't visible), resulting in a far lower final sale than it otherwise would have been.

Nothing in the in-game help options seem to have any support for this. GM Help says they cannot reimburse any non-Zen market items, and the bug reports go into "the void" (think my ticket was in the 3 millions somewhere) without any prompt responses.

Not sure where to go next on this - do I simply wait out the next maintenance and hope the item is returned? In the meantime, I'm out the posting fee + the potentially 800+k I would have received from a full sale on the item, which really sucks.
  • Options
    eshbee1eshbee1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    I had several consignment items that expired but were not returned to me via email. I could not remove lot through the PC game client.

I was able to "remove lot" on 2 of the auctions, but the items did not return to me via mail.

There is still one expired auction in my consignments.

Please return my items.
  • Options
    eshbee1eshbee1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    eshbee1 said:

I was able to "remove lot" on 2 of the auctions, but the items did not return to me via mail.

I was able to "remove lot" through the web client

• Options
    rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    Same problem here.

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • Options
    psyco3xpsyco3x Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I having the same issue , lots of things expire but i cant get it back
  • Options
    venimeux#6522 venimeux Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am on the other side of this issue. I bid on an item and presumably won it, but I received no email for the item or the AD. Auction shows expired. I put in a ticket also, but have yet to hear back on it.
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    Did you guys try using "Remove Lot" through the Gateway, as eshbee1 did?

It worked for me as well.
  • Options
    wilko59wilko59 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    Ty eshbee1

gateway method worked for me as well
  • Options
    sigillmacfinnsigillmacfinn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User

I am on the other side of this issue. I bid on an item and presumably won it, but I received no email for the item or the AD. Auction shows expired. I put in a ticket also, but have yet to hear back on it.

Same here! I bid on an item earlier tonight - went & lurked by Stronghold post box ready for it to drop at end of auction & nothing dropped - item shows as expired on my AH bid page & no item in post have bought lower value items than this over the past few days & they have all arrived!

I did have a listed item that received no bids lock in with the "expired" bug which I was unable to remove via in-game AH but was able to remove via Gateway AH.

Please fix :)

Thanx

..... rolling 1's for over 25 years .....

The Harbingers' Forums - What Class Are You - Search The Neverwinter Wiki

• Options
    snjstrsnjstr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    I had the same issue. If you go to the AH thru the gateway you will be able to remove the items using the 'remove lot' button on the bottem of the screen. The button doesn't work in game, but will in the gateway.
  • Options
    xaansteelxaansteel Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    I put up auctions, they were bid on, and they expired but I haven't got my astral diamonds. I'm a bit glad that apparently the bidder didn't get the items because they ended up selling for ridiculously low, heh. But yes I very much hope that everything is how it should be next maintenance, though either way it's very annoying
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    According to the current pattern, all the stuck auctions that have been won by bid should clear immediately following Thursday's maintenance, with people receiving their AD and items as they would expect. (This will also return any expired items that were not bought and have not been retrieved via Gateway.)

Definitely not working as intended, but you *should* be ok.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    joyousdecieverjoyousdeciever Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 127 Arc User
    65k or items won on bid locked in ah ... hope this gets fixed soon ...
  • Options
    deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    I still have items stuck in the AH. Please fix.
  • Options
    carianne9carianne9 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    So, after maint today, will there be another batch of some auctions not showing up for sale? Or is this whole issue resolved?

Will AH searches work properly now? Will we get the same results searching on "grandmaster x" and also "grandmaster x" with "professions" selected? I got different results all week, and it wasn't just expired auctions that was the difference. Not being able to limit the searches (choosing "usable by me" or "epic") is a real pain.