test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to use Maze Engine XP boost item

kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
I have 19 alts - all of them but one had no problems at all. But one of them can't for some reason. When I tried, I got the following error:

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    There are some people reporting they can't use it. Only one of them also provided the information that affected characters were a GF and OP.

I have only claimed it on level 70s thus far and have not attempted to use it, personally.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    bareftmonkeybareftmonkey Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    I have this problem too, with a level 70 TR. My other 3 characters, also level 70, were fine.
  • Options
    niubaracsniubaracs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    Same, tr lvl 70
  • Options
    phenomenon82phenomenon82 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Same , HR lvl 70
  • Options
    t8xt8x Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 113 Arc User
    Same, lvl 70 DC
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I personally have not experienced this issue with any of my characters, but I will forward this along.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Thoughts - the message you get is when you try to add a mount that you've already added to the stable.

Since in your screen shot, I don't see the Green mount that came with the pack, did you add the mount to your stable first on this toon?
  • Options
    gallifreyan999gallifreyan999 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I also can't use this XP scroll on two of my alts - both just below lvl 70, one a CW, the other a SW. It worked on other toons just fine.

So there's a fair spread of classes can't use this so I don't think the problem lies there.
    Post edited by gallifreyan999 on
  • Options
    kdawgenigmakdawgenigma Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    lvl 63 rogue here. got the message since day maze engine went live. customer support said they are sending the issue to a dev and that's where it sits for me.

-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
    -I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
    I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
    -The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......
  • Options
    I see that this problem still persists. Have the devs had a chance to look at it?
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2016

Thoughts - the message you get is when you try to add a mount that you've already added to the stable.

Since in your screen shot, I don't see the Green mount that came with the pack, did you add the mount to your stable first on this toon?

I was able to use the XP item on 14 characters that had already used the horse, so that's not it.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    It fixed it for me too. Thank you to to the guys at Cryptic for sorting this out :)
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    Is fixed for me too. The one toon of mine that had this issue was able to use the the boost.