test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I've had it with this HAMSTER.

ogpaulycogpaulyc Member Posts: 32 Arc User
Today i'm in Malabog's Castle and the end game chest, BOTH of them glitched on me 3 times in a row, and I didnt even get the fey currency for killing the dragon at the end. I wasted so much time running through this dungeon in hope that the next time it wont glitch it wont glitch and what did it do... it #%#$%# glitched. I have recorded this and added to my file share. Perfect World, I want me rewards please for my time wasted. cause frankly this is BULL. i even tried leaving and returning with someone still inside of the map and still the chest are glitched. You guys dont respond to me on twitter even though i'll tweet you multiple times a day and you havent even responded to my MISSING RACE REROLL TOKEN from buying the dragonborn legends pack a few months ago. WHY CANT YOU GUYS EVER HELP ME OR GIVE ME A REAL DAMN ANSWER?! UHHH im so frustrated. sooner or later Microsoft will pull the plug on this game and when then do, hope you guys will soon realize that you should listen to your community base and not money hungry cash grabbing #$HAMSTER%#. goodbye

Comments

• Options
    carmykahcarmykah Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Try to hard reset your Xbox. Hold power button down until console restarts. Had to do that o get my race reroll token
  • Options
    ogpaulycogpaulyc Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    to be honest, i dont even care for the race reroll token anymore its been 3 months, i could careless right about now. i reset my xbox every night so the fact that it hasnt come since then just shows its be screwed from the start and they really dont care, knowing i spent 70$ i think to get that pack. waste of money, and looking for help on here looks like its a waste of time too.
  • Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    Open a ticket...you have to know the forum mods will only close this thread.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2016
    I am terribly sorry for your frustrations, please do contact Support however. The forums are not the place to seek Game Support or rant about Support Issues.
This discussion has been closed.