Install Arc
Options

Name the current top 5 PVP CWs

list your choices.

Best Answer

• Options
    snoborder101snoborder101 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2016 Answer ✓
    This thread has been done over and over, but in no particular order, here are cw's I respect:

Smokehouse
    Fna
    Padzr
    Opal
    Waves
    Taquito

There are others that I'm sure are good, but I haven't played with them or against them as much.
    Ankou - CW
    Xerxes - GWF
    Eazy - DC
    Tyrian - TR

Answers

• Options
    indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    F N A
    F N A
    F N A
    F N A
    And Dylon, because he spits hot fire
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
  • Options
    bzrknessbzrkness Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Well after all the bans I guess whoever is left are the best ones.
  • Options
    There aren't even 5 worth mentioning to be honest.
    Ankou - CW
    Xerxes - GWF
    Eazy - DC
    Tyrian - TR
  • Options
    opalsunsopalsuns Member Posts: 124 Arc User

Yeah I know right?

All us CW's should just quit the game, worst class ever.

btw, I am back :D

PvP current record this Mod.
    107 wins
    1 loss

See ya in Dom.
    CW SS
    opalsuns
    Paragon Gaming

• Options
    deezerkincaiddeezerkincaid Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I watched a 1v1 best 2 out of 3 with F N A and sensei. Altho I hate to say it but sensei won.
  • Options
    blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User
  • Options
    Welcome back opal. I saw you had played a match or two the other night judging by the leaderboards. Always good to get some people back in game. I've been on and off lately, but I still play.
    Ankou - CW
    Xerxes - GWF
    Eazy - DC
    Tyrian - TR
  • Options
    s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User

I watched a 1v1 best 2 out of 3 with F N A and sensei. Altho I hate to say it but sensei won.

blinxon said:
    JHAS 'A' team have been aggressively sniping every1 really hard this past couple of days in dom. not sure why, guess they r trying to prove a point to the masses?
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
  • Options
    azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    i won F N A when I was less than 3k IL. now I am 4k. I had harder time fighting waves and some dude called Nightmarez than I had fighting F N A.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options
    opalsuns said:

Yeah I know right?

All us CW's should just quit the game, worst class ever.

btw, I am back :D

PvP current record this Mod.
    107 wins
    1 loss

See ya in Dom.
    Of all classes I fight. CW is the one that I feel like having a stroke mid fight. it is so annoying deal with repel and control haha.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options

FNA not that good killed him on my 2780 cw i think sensei is #1 right now

i wasn't impressed by sensei neither. he was pretty squishy in a match I faced him even he had a pocket heals around him.
    I
    s4v10rx said:

blinxon said:
    JHAS 'A' team have been aggressively sniping every1 really hard this past couple of days in dom. not sure why, guess they r trying to prove a point to the masses?
    let me guess the comp? 1 pally and a dc, or 3 supports, plus 3 whos?
    like premades with pally and dc even mean anything nowadays with broken leaderboards.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options

wen i fight other cw i dont use repel, if i push nd he push i won't get hits i rather use another encounter to stunt and keep him on easy reach to dr

makes sense. it is good versus GWF though. if I run Sword Master I can't even get close of a CW.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options
    buffaloterrorbuffaloterror Member Posts: 5 New User
    lol people actually care about how they "rank" in a broken PVP system.
  • Options

lol people actually care about how they "rank" in a broken PVP system.

of course they do. haven't you seen that some people only pvp when they have the most advantage on? like elixirs, troll comps, op ranked up companions. lol;
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options
    sh00termcl0vinsh00termcl0vin Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    This thread should be titled name the top 5 cws who run double cleric or paladin cleric comps with into the fray or double smoke bomb. You can't rank people with broken pvp mechanics srry.
  • Options
    timepalacetimepalace Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Is there any very good MoF out there?
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    MAYBE The title Should be top 5 Cws that don't need a baby sitter or actually Q Solo/duo lol
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    I'm more interested in the Top 5 reasons I cannot get a siege Q. I love fighting CW they are annoying and quite complimentary to a 5 man. I do not run into alot of them when I play PvP so who is really left that is frightening?
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options

This thread should be titled name the top 5 cws who run double cleric or paladin cleric comps with into the fray or double smoke bomb. You can't rank people with broken pvp mechanics srry.

Recently I stopped caring about the leaderboards and have been solo and duo qing for fun.
    The results?
    Well in most cases I automatically become the primary target. Depending on who I am going up against I obviously have been in an no win situation without having support of other player on my team who are either under geared, don't understand pvp, or because the pugs I wind up getting don't do anything and just run around the map all game or camp. So you can't judge a CW by how well they do in a solo or duo q. It's all a roll of the dice in luck of who you get paired up with and against.

At the end of the day everyone likes to win, so you also can't fault anyone for putting together a premade and being smart enough to pick the right people that makes it a no win situation for the other team you're going up against.

As a wizard I certainly work better when working together (as does ANY other class) with teammates on a premade, or getting a team that understands how to pvp.

And the argument that a CW can't win or be effective without a cleric or a pally is ridiculous as I have been in on some pain trains recently going up against other guild pre-mades, and guess who winds up healing the team? Me. Chaotic Growth for the win bro.

CW SS
    opalsuns
    Paragon Gaming

• Options
    opalsuns said:

Recently I stopped caring about the leaderboards and have been solo and duo qing for fun.
    The results?
    Well in most cases I automatically become the primary target. Depending on who I am going up against I obviously have been in an no win situation without having support of other player on my team who are either under geared, don't understand pvp, or because the pugs I wind up getting don't do anything and just run around the map all game or camp. So you can't judge a CW by how well they do in a solo or duo q. It's all a roll of the dice in luck of who you get paired up with and against.

At the end of the day everyone likes to win, so you also can't fault anyone for putting together a premade and being smart enough to pick the right people that makes it a no win situation for the other team you're going up against.

As a wizard I certainly work better when working together (as does ANY other class) with teammates on a premade, or getting a team that understands how to pvp.

And the argument that a CW can't win or be effective without a cleric or a pally is ridiculous as I have been in on some pain trains recently going up against other guild pre-mades, and guess who winds up healing the team? Me. Chaotic Growth for the win bro.

I agree. can't blame people for the comp they running, everyone wants to win. I personally have been doing less of premades and more solo qs also. I find it not much fun when things don't die and you depend on racing from a node to the other node and pushes from nodes to win. I feel like watching a boxe match where the guys are just trying to score points versus a boxing match where people are actually trying to destroy each other. I am pretty sure you understand the analogy, let's just say Olympic boxing is boring compared to real boxing.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options
    gkjones85gkjones85 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I always solo or duo Q as my rogue barf. I love fighting premades massive challenge and usually come away with good practice
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Yup 99.9% of my Dom/GG/Siege games have been in a PUG too I find it more fun when things are randomised, I have no experience in using a CW... But I have come across the odd 1 or 2 who really know how to dish out the damage and play their class extremely well.

I don't tend to have problems against them in PvP with my HR, my arch enemies seem to be TR's and DC's in PvP.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    @opalsuns

You Said ...

"So you can't judge a CW by how well they do in a solo or duo q. It's all a roll of the dice in luck of who you get paired up with and against."

"Well in most cases I automatically become the primary target. Depending on who I am going up against I obviously have been in an no win situation "

Yes you can Judge the Cw
    its the roll of the dice for any class solo/ duo qing not just a CW over hundreds of matches this averages out anyways...
    Try comparing your self against other cws with similar amounts of matches same luck as yours
    roll of the dice lol ...its just weak example / analogy is what I hear

You only become the primary target due to your / guild reputation or if people think you are squishy and proven to go down

Normally as a CW I want to be focused as primary target kite targets around and absorb all the damage for the weaker team so they can continue fighting you make it sound like being focused is a bad thing it should be considered an honor for someone like you no ?

Perhaps you need some help altering your build so you dont die so much unless your choatic growth does the job

Post edited by kalina311 on
  • Options
    kalina311 said:

@opalsuns

You Said ...

"So you can't judge a CW by how well they do in a solo or duo q. It's all a roll of the dice in luck of who you get paired up with and against."

"Well in most cases I automatically become the primary target. Depending on who I am going up against I obviously have been in an no win situation "

Yes you can Judge the Cw
    its the roll of the dice for any class solo/ duo qing not just a CW over hundreds of matches this averages out anyways...
    Try comparing your self against other cws with similar amounts of matches same luck as yours

You only become the primary target due to your / guild reputation or if people think you are squishy and proven to go down

Normally as a CW I want to be focused as primary target kite targets around and absorb all the damage for the weaker team so they can continue fighting you make it sound like being focused is a bad thing it should be considered an honor for someone like you no ?

Perhaps you need some help altering your build so you dont die so much unless your choatic growth does the job

kalina311 said:

@opalsuns

You Said ...

Yes you can Judge the Cw

Our guild rep is fine.

I am just one of the more known CWs in the game and that's an opportunity if I get into a match with random pugs who are under geared on my team and do not know how to play PvP, and then going up against a well geared premade who does.

Then there's having to deal GF's using a certain exploit paired with a SW which is going to cut through any CW, or most classes.

In most cases, yeah no issues solo or duo qing, but those few examples are going to have an impact no matter how well structured your build is for your CW. I am familiar with your CW and your build.

I have no issues most of the time in PvP, and the point of my response to him and to you is that you can't win in every situation, nor can you judge a CW just by one or two matches.

I win almost all of mine and have a great W/L - K/D ratio.
    CW SS
    opalsuns
    Paragon Gaming

• Options
    theguiidotheguiido Member Posts: 467 Arc User

We all know the McGee is the king of CW's.
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12984912m
    Feat Changes I'd like to see in The Guardian Fighter
This discussion has been closed.