test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Easter Egg Players Contest - "Tidal Redux (#DS#)"

eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
edited February 2016 in The Foundry
Epic Contest: Drowned Shore Foundry Style

Only enter Easter Eggs discovered in "TIDAL REDUX (#DS#)" in this thread for a chance to win!

Players Prize!

The first ten players that posts a correct image in an entrants quest thread containing all 5 "Easter Egg" quest items from one of the winning entrants have a chance to win .....A Heavy Inferno Nightmare.

Spoiler:
Heavy_Inferno_Nightmare.jpg

POST MUST CONTAIN IMAGE OF ALL 5 EASTER EGGS IN YOUR BAGS!
Post edited by eldarth on

Comments

• bhurabbhurab Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    Hello, I managed to find 4, but the last boss seems bugged "Challenge Tidesong". How are we supposed to progress?
    - ring
    - egg
    - fish
    - lizard
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    bhurab said:

Hello, I managed to find 4, but the last boss seems bugged "Challenge Tidesong". How are we supposed to progress?
    - ring
    - egg
    - fish
    - lizard

You shouldn't need to complete quests to find the easter eggs as they are merely hidden and not tied to quests.
    You also need to post a screenshot of the 5 easter eggs in your characters inventory as proof.
  • vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited February 2016

The #1 was actually my last thing to find...took me some time.

Ty for the experience.

P.S. Sorry for the almost full bag...we just finished DF in the guild :wink:
  • torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    bhurab said:

- ring
    - egg
    - fish
    - lizard

that damned waterfall! .. try looking up into the sky or down.. some short chars may have probs w it. ill try raising it up now. like eldarth said, tidesong has nothing to do with the easter eggs.. he's a story objective. =D

NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • jazzman#2455 jazzman Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I was just trying the tidesong part, I could find the access point, if I jumped in the air, and since I was in the air I couldn't interact with it. I'm a dwarf so maybe it's too high now. Missing one egg...
    edited February 2016
    tidesong is fixed. should be patched onto live in like .. 2 hours maybe? but i fixed it on my end =D [again: tidesong has nothing to do with the eggs =D]
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    Thanks for all the fish.

Phew...
  • brandocdahabrandocdaha Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    I may try again once Tidesong is fixed. I can see what looks like the place for the fifth egg by looking up and by looking down. But from either vantage point it is hanging in mid air. It shows up as interactable when you get close enough but does not appear to be reachable.
  • nimbus734nimbus734 Member Posts: 3 Arc User

found them all
  • josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    Wow you certainly hide your easter eggs better than Eldarth. :P Nice map Torontodave! ^_^

If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!
  • cloudybison21cloudybison21 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    had to look twice ;)

edited February 2016
    Great, managed to get the last egg, and I hope I have saved it online appropriately to share here. Thanks for the fun contest!

http://postimg.org/image/pusprsjd1/full/
  • fullmetalaricxfullmetalaricx Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    edited February 2016

Sorry, I am not sure why my image is not loading. Bit of a noob trying to find a decent site to upload it to.
    http://s20.postimg.org/3pu5igbhp/Tidel_Redux.jpg
  • smalltownhicksmalltownhick Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Found em all though they were well hidden

Screenshot 2016-02-27 23.18.30
    Post edited by smalltownhick on
  • hapipokorihapipokori Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    My luck with the draw has always been horrible, but whatever. Get.

And thanks for updating the quest. I could not access an Interaction icon when I went to Challenge: Tidesong. However, I had to sit on my horse to get the height to activate it. There were no sparkly indicators, just the white-water, but when I moved around a bit I got the Interaction icon.
  • tvcitytvcity Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Did I make it in time?

http://imgur.com/dhS8lAk
  • aaramis75aaramis75 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    I'd absolutely love to say that I found all 5 easter eggs and that this quest was easy, and would love even more to have had a chance at the nightmare mount.

Sadly, I spent 99% of my time finding invisible walls, getting stuck (had to teleport out TWICE; thank you VIP signpost for saving me), and was unable to find those last 2 eggs (found chicken, egg, and fish).

*sigh*.

That said, some of the enemies were quite interesting; I enjoyed the names of the NPCs; the skybridge was cool, with nice scenery. But the invisible walls everywhere and the constant getting stuck made this game of hide-and-seek not so fun for me :(
  • peregr1nusperegr1nus Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    ...dang i hope not too late ...

And the quest was great!That part fith Smeagol was like- first i find Smeagol (which is awesome itself!) then i suddenly find a ring in the water :D...makes me wonder if it is really the seawater or Anduin is flowing through there,then i was wondering if i shouldnt rather give Smeagol the ring instead of slippery fish and make him Gollum...but nah...not my precious,its MINE!
    Invisible walls were killer. I ended up finding a path from the druids along the top of the mountain on the border of the map, great views, but ended up on the ground on the other side of the gate. Couldn't make my way out of there and had to restart.
    sorry about the invisible walls guys. if you check our original creators thread, you'll see they were a problem for us aswell. ;D nothing we could do about em. stay on the beaten path i guess? all of the eggs are 'inbounds', i.e. you dont have to do any mountain climbing =D

[at the druid I really tried to fence him in, because the only 'proper' way out is back down the beanstalk, everything else gets you lost in map terrain]
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • joyousdecieverjoyousdeciever Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    View post on imgur.com
    Trillan@joyousdeciever ok why tf does other ppls imgur images show in box but all i see of mine is the url itself
    im one of the first ten i can see here but my image is not showing you have to click on the link

Post edited by joyousdeciever on
    edited February 2016
    View post on imgur.com
    the picture is on link i cant figure out how to get pic to show up in the box here in forum
    ok you 2 that hid your pics behind the ,,, fkng ruined my night ... i counted 8 ahead of me when i posted..... and was all happy .... then went back to double check.....
  • vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User

ok you 2 that hid your pics behind the ,,, fkng ruined my night ... i counted 8 ahead of me when i posted..... and was all happy .... then went back to double check.....

Sorry :/ I posted it hidden so I don't spoil a location of one egg. I accidently took a picture there.

I only followed suit of those before me as I didn't know if there was etiquette for such.

• b0newyrmb0newyrm Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
  • ecigoliniecigolini Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User