test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gutbusters Brigade reaches Stronghold level 20!!

Comments

• rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Gratz!
    The SH is completed: good job and very strong committment from the members of that guild.
    Now a question.
    How are you going to spend your time in NW?
    I don't expect any of you to run Sharandar, WoD, IWD, HEs for influence, dungeons for extra equipment again and again and again. I would be exausted to run it again, even once.
    This is for sure a great achievement, but what next now? Masterwork professions only? Some pvp to spend time? Farm raw ADs? Playing alts only?
    Now you've to wait 1 - 2 months before playing something "new". Taking a break is in your plan?

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    Well...besides the info that every member MUST spend a big amount of AD in your guilde, i have to say GZ for your passion to get to level 20.
    Our guilde will wait till they decreased the costs. We dont have a minimum spend order for our guildmembers. Its all based on voluntary.
    And i dont like ot as well, but wot icy said is true. Sry...
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. >:)

Got that out of the way. That is a massive achievement congratulations from a very jealous and envious player.

Cryptic should give you guys something. a Special title or something to celebrate this great achievement. You and all your guildies should be proud.
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    Congrats!

What did you win?
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User

Congrats!

What did you win?

Potato ?
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    kemi1984 said:

Potato ?

That's what I thought.

:-)

header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • indalordindalord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    Hello,

Ty for all positive comments. Guild leader and officiers were really efficient to help us.
    And TY ofc to all guild members. Hard task ! (I wont tell you how many DF we run :smile: each evening...)
    it was a great pleasure to do that all together.

Indalord I & II
  • kur667kur667 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    Nicely done Gutbusters, congrats!

Curious to know which boon structures you have chosen if you are willing to share?
  • moltenperezosomoltenperezoso Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Congratulations on reaching 20 !! Quite a milestone !!
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    BTW... I guess EoA is hitting today. I asked a couple of members of Absolute and EoA when they were going to hit 20. I as told that it will happen today.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    there's tons of rumors about your guild which i not really care,

But If the lv20 Rank is reached "legit" or paid for it "RL cash" than Gratulations! (it's not sarcasm)
    cuz im realistic if NW want stay alive for a long time, they need money €€ that's it.

but if not, you won't be happy as you deserve, believe me..

well each guild or in "general each player" who still spend rl money to NW deserve an Applause really.
    cuz they are actually "the players" who support the game/company.
    this is what ppl do not understand when they call someone p2w,

<::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • setillsetill Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    GZ
    I think craptic should thing about giving a tittle to the first guild who reach lvl 20.
    Tho, now that you guys have "more" stats than any other guild, maybe stop crushing pugs with drains and ambush?
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    rapo973 said:

Gratz!
    The SH is completed: good job and very strong committment from the members of that guild.
    Now a question.
    How are you going to spend your time in NW?
    I don't expect any of you to run Sharandar, WoD, IWD, HEs for influence, dungeons for extra equipment again and again and again. I would be exausted to run it again, even once.
    This is for sure a great achievement, but what next now? Masterwork professions only? Some pvp to spend time? Farm raw ADs? Playing alts only?
    Now you've to wait 1 - 2 months before playing something "new". Taking a break is in your plan?

Well it doesnt end with level20 SH and also I heard SH level 25 is coming so I dont think we can relax and stop farming yet if we want to stay different since they will probably cut down resource requirements under level20 with new mod.
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    Gratz Gutbusters. See you there soon! :)
  • blu3armyblu3army Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 40 Arc User
    GZ guys, much effort was put in there, respect.

Unforgiven/northside GB

For haters, here`s a potato for ya :expressionless:
  • dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    No more coffer donation may mean... clogged inventory.

Anyhow, at least we know it is possible as are other things in this game.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Well, they might still have other buildings to level up to rank 10, so there's that. After though, idk.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Well, they might still have other buildings to level up to rank 10, so there's that. After though, idk.
    After that, there is currently nothing.

adinosii said:

Great to get the response from @rgutscheradev but I have one question. If a guild has reached maximum (all possible structures built and at max level), and the coffers are full - how are members supposed to earn guild marks if they cannot donate anything ?

Am I missing something somewhere ?

This is not a problem for any guild yet, but someday it will be. We've been thinking about it and have some plans in the works.
    At least Cryptic is aware there is potential for a problem, even if they might not be aware of how rapidly guilds are currently racing to it.
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    cryptic already has a solution. You can destroy a building and start replace it. Every so often they will introduce a new structure (mushroom for pvp for example) that will change the utility of the stronghold. Hopefully they do not replace the boon structures with new BIS boon structures because you then need to pick which boons to give up, have weak boons for awhile as you build a new building, and of course the costs/effort to build a new building. It's an endless cycle of possibilities really
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    Congratulations on Level 20! :smile:
    va8Ru.gif
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User

Congratulations on Level 20! :smile:

@kolatmaster no gif?
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User

@kolatmaster no gif?

va8Ru.gif
  • marcoparad85marcoparad85 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 38 Arc User
    Congratulations guys, a job well done ;)

• nickdylannickdylan Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Congrats.. And if your inventories ever get full and you need someone else's guild to dump your currencies into, just give me a PM, my guild would be glad to help :D
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User

1 million AD is 30$ per person. :#

Jaden Smith ? Is that you?