test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gutbusters Brigade reaches Stronghold level 20!!

jugger71jugger71 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 252 Arc User
Congratulations Brothers and Sisters, job very well done!!

Comments

• Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Congratulations! We are guild hall lvl 5.. slow and steady
    .. and yes we used real cash hehe 8 players though... did most of the work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    flehstifferflehstiffer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    Well done. My guild is about to hit 11, so I can imagine how much effort/money/time went into that.
  • Options
    narjimanarjima Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Wow I'm amazed at the negativity you are getting here. Or rather shocked is the right word. Some people seem to be jealous. Anyways, congratulations Gutbusters! It's motivating to see that it is actually possible to reach lvl 20 :)
  • Options
    saskdaddysaskdaddy Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    Ignore the haters... jealousy is so petty. And congrats on your achievement.
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    Congrads to you guys :) (sorry about all the wasted AD you not going to get refunded next mod.)
  • Options
    archangelzorak01archangelzorak01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 324 Arc User
    Well done. Well done indeed. I know all too well the difficulty that lies in aiding the organization of such an endeavor; as we are only just now achieving GH 16.
    Neverwinter Module 6: The only MMO expansion in the history of MMO's to remove more content than it added.

• Options
    lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    congrats, well done. No need for haters

Sultans of Slack have just hit lvl 2 and got a marketplace . . .

:)
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Congratz. A lot of time and effort went into that, you deserve every advantage you've obtained.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    metalldjt said:

It's not only about jealousy, is about the way it gets done. It's not about effort but money instead so... and that way umbalance the game for who can't afford all that money. It's the great problem of f2p games.

you dont need money if you have over 100+ active players in the guild.
    Agreed. (Also, I think this means that gutbusters gets the title of first to rank 20?)
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    Congrats for the achievement, you deserve all benefits,
    even tough I sink this SH concept is the worst implemantation in the hole game ever made.
    Crappy rings and silly OL enchants at second and third place, far behind
  • Options
    dll32exedll32exe Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    grrouper said:

bla bla bla bla.....I envy....bla bla envy....Kinda feel bad bla bla... bla bla bla bla...I have even heard dunno what dunno where...bla bla bla bla...

Gratz Gutbusters!

• Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User

(sorry about all the wasted AD you not going to get refunded next mod.)

Why exactly should they get it refunded?
  • Options
    jasman23jasman23 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2016

Cause the costs are going to be decreased. Im not a member of the high ranks so I dont know how much exactly it cost us to build up our stronghold. But one thing I know is that, our members are highly active, we usually have 30 mems + online and ppl are doing SH daily with multi alts.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    This is Spartan bae.
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Grats to you all. Now Cryptic needs to figure out how to get you all Marks for stuff and hat happens now. They have been denying that anyone was close. If they paid attention to the game as much as they should... they would know better.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    A lot of effort there. Congrats from Civil Anarchy.

Tab

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    jasman23 said:

Cause the costs are going to be decreased. Im not a member of the high ranks so I dont know how much exactly it cost us to build up our stronghold. But one thing I know is that, our members are highly active, we usually have 30 mems + online and ppl are doing SH daily with multi alts.
    I am aware that the costs are coming down. I still don't see that as a reason for a refund. First adopters always will pay a premium, for simply being first adopters. You even get bragging rights for being so, as this topic has made so clear. Congrats, you've won.

What you don't get is a refund, should the shiny new toy you bought end up in the bargain bin after it stops being so shiny or new. Cryptic has practiced this idea several times now, lowering prices after the initial surge of demand. For this to come as any kind of surprise or reason to be indignant at this point. Is to simply be willfully ignorant.
  • Options
    jugger71jugger71 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 252 Arc User

jasman23 said:

I am aware that the costs are coming down. I still don't see that as a reason for a refund. First adopters always will pay a premium, for simply being first adopters. You even get bragging rights for being so, as this topic has made so clear. Congrats, you've won.

What you don't get is a refund, should the shiny new toy you bought end up in the bargain bin after it stops being so shiny or new. Cryptic has practiced this idea several times now, lowering prices after the initial surge of demand. For this to come as any kind of surprise or reason to be indignant at this point. Is to simply be willfully ignorant.
    Please, this is a celebration and a congratulation to all our members for the hard work all have done. Not whatever it is you are trying to prove.

In fact, having completed it, many if not all our members agree costs need to be reduced.
  • Options
    friartukfriartuk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    Congratulations Gutbusters, great achievement :)

p.s. I hope you are still able to keep making guild marks ok
  • Options
    criticals#1230 criticals Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Congratulations, on a side note,

It doesn't take a wallet for guild hall 20. Just 100+ active members donating everyday.

Also, I wonder if they will reduce the Stronghold cost even more for Xbox, since they originally lowered the cost from PC when we got it.
  • Options
    zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User

GJ ;)

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    Gutbusters deserve a big round of applause for being first. No other words necessary.
  • Options
    xfreddoxfreddo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    real celebration... no more coffer donation, no more guild marks, no more drains rank 2!!!! jubileeeeee!!!
    Freddo Esarca Gelido
    - Legio Invicta guild member
    - Vermillion Alliance member