test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stronghold structures, is there any limitations?

elveluxinelveluxin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
Hello!

On my guild we are trying to decide wich structures to build next and some people said to us that there are restrictions on the number of structures you can buid, so that you can´t just build one structure on each plot.

So, the question is: can we buid one structure on each plot, or there is some limitation or restriction?

Thanks!

Comments

• bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    You can build one structure per plot. However, number of plots open are restricted by your level of guild hall.

There are restrictions to what types of structures you can build per level of guild hall. (Boons/Support/PVP)

There are also restrictions to how high the level of each structure can go per level of guild hall.

Guild hall does count as a structure toward having structures at the appropriate level for guild hall upgrades.

For example- At guild hall 20 you can have 4 boon plots upgraded to a max of level 10.​​
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• elveluxinelveluxin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    Thanks for the answer!

So one structure per plot.

We are at Hall lvl 10. We have built 4 production structures, 2 boon structures and the marketplace.
    We have 8 open (available for construction) plots: 2 production, 2 support and 4 PVP. I understand then that we can build one structure in each plot, filling all 8 free plots.

Thanks!

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    You can fill each plot, but may find this is inefficient depending on your needs and goals. Don't build something just because you can.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User

You can build one structure per plot. However, number of plots open are restricted by your level of guild hall.

There are restrictions to what types of structures you can build per level of guild hall. (Boons/Support/PVP)

There are also restrictions to how high the level of each structure can go per level of guild hall.

Guild hall does count as a structure toward having structures at the appropriate level for guild hall upgrades.

For example- At guild hall 20 you can have 4 boon plots upgraded to a max of level 10.​​

1. There are more Boon Structures - 6 than plots available - 4.
    2. There are more Support Structures - 6 than plots available.- 5
    3. There are 2 Support Structures that are also Boon Structures - Siege Smithy & Siege Workshop that grant PvP Boons at Ranks 3 and 5
    4. Other than Rank 1 non-Guild Hall/StrongHold Structures - the GH/SH must be twice the level of other structures.
    5. At Guild Hall Rank 17 you can have 4 Boon Plots (plus the 2 PvP Support/Boon plots) and can rank them up to Rank 8,
    6. At Rank 19 all the plots are available.
    7. There are 5 Resource Structures and 6 Resource Plots available to Build Lumberyard, Farm, Mine, Quarry and Warehouse.
    8. At Rank 20 all other plots can build structures up to Rank 10.
  • throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    I think grogthemagnif coveredit. Just to add if you open the guild tab you can see a list of all the structures/plots. You can also go to the stronghold area and open the map. It shows all the plots, i was gonna check if it displays the types but today is hamster cage cleaning day soooo....

I think there is 24 plots total that break down like this.
    1 - Guild Hall
    1 - Stores
    6 - Production -> Farm, Lumberyard, Mine, Quarry and Warehouse
    5 - Support -> Animal Pen, Milling Yard, Smelter's Yard and Masonry Guild
    4 - Boon -> Barracks, Explorer's Guild, Mercenary Outpost, Stable, Temple, Training Yard and Wizard's Workshop
    7 - PVP -> Archer Tower, Sorcer's Tower and Underdark Spore Tower

I am not sure where the following go as i thought they went to pvp plots but as gorgthemagnif pointed them to boon/support.
    Siege Smithy, Siege Workshop and Smelter's Yard.

You can also go to the Neverwinter Wiki page and read up on the info that is posted there.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    throsbi said:

I think grogthemagnif coveredit. Just to add if you open the guild tab you can see a list of all the structures/plots. You can also go to the stronghold area and open the map. It shows all the plots, i was gonna check if it displays the types but today is hamster cage cleaning day soooo....

I think there is 24 plots total that break down like this.
    1 - Guild Hall
    1 - Stores
    6 - Production -> Farm, Lumberyard, Mine, Quarry and Warehouse
    5 - Support -> Animal Pen, Milling Yard, Smelter's Yard and Masonry Guild
    4 - Boon -> Barracks, Explorer's Guild, Mercenary Outpost, Stable, Temple, Training Yard and Wizard's Workshop
    7 - PVP -> Archer Tower, Sorcer's Tower and Underdark Spore Tower

I am not sure where the following go as i thought they went to pvp plots but as gorgthemagnif pointed them to boon/support.
    Siege Smithy, Siege Workshop and Smelter's Yard.

You can also go to the Neverwinter Wiki page and read up on the info that is posted there.

Siege Smithy and Siege Workshop are Support Structures with PvP Boons at Ranks 3 and 5.

Smelter's Yard is a Support Structure for the Mine and increases Mine capacity.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Hmmm.... one (slightly unrelated question). If a guild manages to get all its structures to maximum, so nothing more can be built, and then fills its coffers so nobody can donate anything, how are guild members supposed to earn guild marks?
    Hoping for improvements...
  • kaenkirakaenkira Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I don't think they expected us to get this high this fast lol