test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hastening Light

tommybostictommybostic Member Posts: 111 Arc User
So the hastening light itself does reduce the encounter time by 4seconds, how about the offhand bonus? Is it fixed? Does it give the action points when we use our dailies?

Comments

• tommybostictommybostic Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    Bump.
    Noone knows?
  • scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    Log onto preview and test it out. That is what you are asking other people to do for you
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    I tested this out a few months ago. I wasn't able to get Hastening light or the off-hand bonus for AP gain to work then. This feature was disabled near the start of Mod 6 when it was bugged and causing 100% AP gain in a few seconds, over and over again.

I haven't read any fixes on it in subsequent patch notes, so I don't think it has been fixed unfortunately.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    You no longer gain self generated AP while persistent daily powers are active such as Hallowed Ground or Divine Armor. AP gain and cooldown reduction are given to your party from hastening light. I think cooldown reduction works for you but you get no ap gain from hastening light.

AP can be gained while under Hallowed Ground or Divine Armor from DC Sigil or Tactician GF- from my experience- can still get you full AP.​​
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• erosennin92erosennin92 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    The Class Feature doesn't seem to work atm. Tried yesterday last time. Therefore Hastening Light seems to be completely broken :(

No cooldown reduction neither to me nor to the party and no AP from Off-hand bonus.

Azeroth Godwill - (Half)Drow - Virtuous AC DC - iLvL 4k

• evaliraevalira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 245 Arc User
    Yep I tested it too and it is broken at all ranks, not just rank 4. No Ap or cooldown reduction for oneself or party members.