test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Chargable Squire

astrotiger5astrotiger5 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
Why do you have a chargable Dedicated Squire for although Dwarf/Halfling/Tiefling/Dragonborn/Elf Paladin Characters?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    Can you please clarify what you're asking?
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    astrotiger5astrotiger5 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    Match Dedicated Squire to Race-class Paladin! (not "Babysitting" Human Dedicated Squire vs Halfling Paladin!!?)
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    In brief, because they'd have to create 4 separate art assets for each available race.

While there are some companions that are just race reskins of each other, there is no companion hireling available as each and every race.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    "cash-sink mercenary"?, non-socket limited time super-companions? expired they go back to training center, or recharge if need for more extra time?
  • Options
    arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    I'm glad Becky seems to understand what is going on in this thread, because all I'm seeing is a random mash-up of words associated with this game.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    arabatur said:

I'm glad Becky seems to understand what is going on in this thread, because all I'm seeing is a random mash-up of words associated with this game.

My ESL skills are nothing short of amazing.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia