test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game crash caused interaction with objects/NPCs to break.

2»

Comments

• nikkix92nikkix92 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Yesterday I got stuck with 4 other friends in sharandar. We were trying to enter the arcane reservoir, but it kicked us back to log in screen. When we loaded back in we couldn't interact with anything or teleport to moonstone mask/signpost etc. We fixed it by asking online guild members to go to Sharandar instance 5 where we were stuck. We logged out and then when instance 5 got full (40 people) they told us it was full so we logged back in and it put us in sharandar instance 1 and we could interact and everything again :) So if you get stuck and cannot get out of an instance, get that instance full while you're logged out and when you log in it will have to put you in a different instance and you'll be fixed.
  • saintavalonsaintavalon Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    null

Should we call that a minigame? Because the third to fifth time having to do anything is frustrating enough. My friends don't want to log in and in don't want to leave grown. Any other mmo and the servers would be offline until it was fixed. Telling people to fklood their support isn't smart when asnsoon as you are moved if you nplay you might get locked again.

So annoyednthe games quite fun got 4 friends to join in and then this. We all don't want to run only two dungeons and explaining to the people coming in that can't port what's going on isn't gfood.

This just hurts the company leaving it up while it breaks.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    #2, #4, #6 Blacklake district.

And might I suggest a 24 hour extension on the 2x AD and Waukeen events after this is resolved.

Would go a ways to restoring some of people's lost time.
  • thatguy1990thatguy1990 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I've had this issue all week with any quest that involves me entering a house/cave/mini-dungeon of any type. I put in a ticket and the force your toon back to Protectors Enclave but there isn't any perm fix to the issue yet. From what I have found, the issue has been happening on PC and Xbox since at least Nov. The support center just told me to not go back to that spot but now my questing is severely limited to only thing in the open world.
  • rwanauorwanauo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    This has been happening to my guildmates all week. While this may have been a bug for months, it seems to have gotten much worse this week, and still no eta on a fix. The silence from them is the worst. Maybe i would by somemore zen, but if my toon gets trapped for 3 days, or forever, then what... since they own it all, they get to keep my toons and my money and leave me with nothing. I fear them holding my "data" hostage or losing it.
    Anyway, it is a shame the we get so little info on this sort of thing.
  • spdotiegelspdotiegel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i have been having the same issues for a couple days? im not eveen really able to play the game are there any fixes yet ?
  • saintavalonsaintavalon Member Posts: 27 Arc User

i have been having the same issues for a couple days? im not eveen really able to play the game are there any fixes yet ?

No, there are solutions that can unstick you, but they won't fix the problem overall. If you continue to play you are likely going to get stuck again unless you stay in town or don't use any porting (no going into crypts etc).

Solutions include switching to a different character and having that character teleport somewhere (if it can) and then switching back. Another is to logout of the game and unplug your router/modem.

Of course, doing all of this frustrating stuff only so it breaks 10 minutes later is no good. I still say they should have just brought servers down and fixed the issue, this is ridiculous.
  • iyodahiyodah Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    If you look on the first page of this thread, at the bottom, I've posted several quick fixes that I've found to work. Granted they don't allow for a full fix but at least it will unstick you from where you're at.