test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Short Characters and Wedding Attire?

I have a halfling Great Weapon Fighter named Petunia. She is as short as I could make her and cute as a button.

I want to get her a full dress to run around adventuring in. (Right now she is wearing Cult of the Dragon Garb, but it's not a closed skirt.) I've noticed that some clothes, like the Waterdhavian Garb and even some cloaks don't scale appropriately when she wears them, with the drapey bits sinking through the ground when she stands still. The Cult of the Dragon Garb she's got on now works fine, though.

Before I spend a bunch of Trade Bars or AD on wedding bottoms, anyone have any experience with this problem?

Best Answer

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2016 Answer ✓
    Long skirts, including equipment flaps, are pretty well always going to clip into the ground on dwarves and halflings.

Noble Finery works pretty decently because it has a shorter skirt/panels, so do the Icewind Peasant bottoms. On a short race, the skirts end up looking longer instead of knee-length.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia

Answers

• Options
    totallynotadrowtotallynotadrow Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Yeah, I tried previewing (I've never done anything with the preview server, don't know how it works or how to get to it, though I keep hearing about it), and it looked off the same way that the Waterdhavian stuff does- I'll have to take a screenshot when I get home to explain it better.
  • Options
    totallynotadrowtotallynotadrow Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Thanks. I'll look into that, though i didn't know you could bank trade bars.