test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Quick Address

locksanpocketslocksanpockets Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
edited December 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
My thanks to the Administrators, Moderators, Staff, and Claims Agents for quickly addressing the wrongful suspensions. In my case no harm was done. I hope that everyone wrongfully involved is back online as quickly as I.
Post edited by locksanpockets on

Comments

• Options
    heruwath1heruwath1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    I am online also.Props for quickly adressing the matter
  • Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    I agree. It was silly that it happened in the first place, but I'm really appreciative of the fact that they resolved it so quickly. Hopefully it won't happen again, I know some people are apprehensive of doing anything to avoid getting wrongfully suspended while everyone's on vacation, but I'm going to take my chances.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    You're welcome. Personally, I apologize for the threads that I had to close and merge. I know how frustrating that much have been for all the innocent players who accidentally got banned.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    Whew! I'm glad to see it addressed. I wasn't affected by the bans or suspensions, but like last year I bought a TON of parcels, which resulted in lots of gifts. I plan on opening them for guildies during the festival zenith, and I don't want any of them to get in trouble.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    ichimaruginxichimaruginx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 230 Arc User
    Hey, I would also like to extend a great thank you to all the gaming team that helped out in resolving the issue on behalf of Infernal Paragons guild. As a long term player, this is my 3rd winter fest, this is indeed the fastest response time in NW history that I've seen.

Although, both me and my gaming partner's account plus a few of our guildies were wrongfully banned due to us having around 25 chars each (most likely but some others with maxed chars aren't banned so I'm unsure), we contacted support without actually expecting the issue to be resolved since they don't usually do, sadly. I was indeed prepared to sit out my 7 day suspension in frustration and sadness.

But, yesterday night when I attempted to log in, it seems the ban has been lifted with an apology for the mixed up. That's around 1 day response time... a record for NW for sure! That made my day! So, here.. enjoy Christmas and don't get drunk in the office! I mean.. we don't want someone to accidentally delete the Winter Fest map hahaha. We know you guys are working on improving the game, it's a hard job with so many ghosts of loose ends left behind but I believe that the team is doing their best.. and they deserved this holiday ;)
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2015
    The appreciation expressed is appreciated by our game and forum staff. Many thanks from everyone here, indeed and our apologies for the inconvenience this caused.

In keeping with accordance of our no-discussion of infractions policy, I am closing this thread now. In the future, please feel free to PM anyone on the Community Team to express any such compliments and we'll pass them on. One may also send such comments to customerservice@perfectworld.com directly. Safe travels and happy holidays!
This discussion has been closed.