Install Arc
Options

Control Wizard Oppressor = 50% damage of a Thaumaturge

2»

Comments

• Options
    tyrtallowtyrtallow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    No Alacrity? Why are you even playing Oppressor?
    You there. New to the game? Feeling overwhelmed? Maybe you think getting to end-game is impossible for a casual player like yourself, or maybe you just need to be around a community that helps each other stay sane and competitive with the latest news, current trends, random chitchat and most of all LEGIT (that is, we try to keep things fair) gameplay. If you don't mind being around quirky people and the rare occasional drama (one of our prominent TR members is apparently a mafia godfather) join nw_legit_community at http://www.nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2330542.
  • Options
    tyrtallowtyrtallow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Let's skip the theatrics. I already gave you the reason why: you can't have everything.

Against bosses, Thaum obviously wins out because that's what the path is for. And it's not like you're not feeding the damage of 4 other people with your buffs/debuffs from feats/powers/gear. And Oppressor still has value in fights with dangerous adds.
    And read about the game's power creep problem while you're at it. If you're at a point where all that matters is moar damage, then it's relevant.

"Lowering your damage even further by going Alacrity...", he says.
    Post edited by tyrtallow on
    You there. New to the game? Feeling overwhelmed? Maybe you think getting to end-game is impossible for a casual player like yourself, or maybe you just need to be around a community that helps each other stay sane and competitive with the latest news, current trends, random chitchat and most of all LEGIT (that is, we try to keep things fair) gameplay. If you don't mind being around quirky people and the rare occasional drama (one of our prominent TR members is apparently a mafia godfather) join nw_legit_community at http://www.nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2330542.
  • Options
    ultradd#1718 ultradd Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I'd rather they rework the whole feat trees tbh.. A lot of trees have the best feat right on the third nodes instead of deeper in. They are supposed to encourage making whatever build you want not "Pick a tree and make sure you get spell twisting" tree.
  • Options
    ultradd#1718 ultradd Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Doesn't CW class as a whole has a +ignore player resistance built in for pvp? I don't do it much but am sure someone around here mentioned it before. I should've written re-arrange the stuff in the trees not rework.

Tbh doing something about the lostmauth set. Be it nerfing it directly or buffing spells that don't work well with it, would be very welcome and add more options as whole.