• valcontar73valcontar73 Member Posts: 337 Arc User

:::crickets chirping:::

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    NWS-DLXTNXRF2 - Angeline von Stein
    NWS-DOVA9JIJV - The Lost Seneschal
    NW-DT3221YUY - The Wildcross Bride

Foundry Grand Master.
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    On the plus side, that means my Foundries can't get any more bad ratings.. lol
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • bahtogbahtog Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    really hoping this feature gets fixed soon. with no review system the new foundry content will pretty much at a stand still right? the foundry is the only thing that sets this game apart from the rest we really love this feature!
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    we all do, sadly cryptic has pretty much shown that they don't care about it at all, and prefer to leave it to rot, since it doesn't give them direct profit. there's now no reason to play foundries anymore (unless you do it just for the story and for new places to visit) since they even removed the astral diamonds reward for playing 4 in a row.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    It should be fixed now. Sorry for the long wait. I know how frustrating it was for you guys.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    ?

back up w no upgrades and no explanation for the downtime?

naw. tell us why its been down since underdark launched.
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • melindenmelinden Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    It does appear to be fixed, thank you.
    Find me in game with @DoctorBadger
    (Un)Academic Field Work Foundry Campaign: NWS-DAPZB2CTZ
  • bahtogbahtog Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    wow thanks this is the key feature which drives more player created content. i love the game and its original content but the foundry is what keeps me here.
  • dzaimsdzaims Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Wow.. okay.. so now it's working. I was just thinking, if this situation persisted, perhaps a live, real-time review process, where a Foundry veteran could run through a rookie's work with the rookie, point out stuff and make suggestions, etc.
    Ancient Spirits officer

NW-DM9Pj62ZK 'Bear with Me'
    NW-DOPPZAYKQ 'Retirement Plans'
    NW-DKJMLS8OQ 'Sleepy in Cea Tull'

omg is it really fixed? why do you make me hate/love you cryptic. it's not healthy for my poor heart ;_;
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    reiwulf said:

omg is it really fixed? why do you make me hate/love you cryptic. it's not healthy for my poor heart ;_;

:)
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    So... it seems to be kind of working.

My wife just play tested my new foundry that's part of a campaign. She was prompted to review the campaign, but not prompted to review the actual foundry.

The comment box was pre-filled with a comment she had given to a different foundry in the campaign (though she had the option to change the pre-filled text). She was able to donate 500AD (by the way, can we increase the maximum a bit?).

When I look at the foundry, the comment and tip show up for the specific foundry.

So it seems there is a UI issue that the player is presented with the name of the campaign rather than the name of the foundry, and if they previously reviewed a different foundry from the campaign the previous text is pre-populated, but at the end of the day the rating is associated with the correct, new foundry.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • melindenmelinden Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    @tripsofthrymr

That isn't a new thing, if someone reviews the first of a campaign then yes, the text will be autogenerated for the next one. If a player really wants to comment on -that- quest they have to delete the autogenerated text and replace it with the new text.

Sometimes you will see a comment on a later quest that doesn't seem to apply, or the same comment on each quest. It is a result of that.
    Find me in game with @DoctorBadger
    (Un)Academic Field Work Foundry Campaign: NWS-DAPZB2CTZ
    yep, that's happened since launch as far as I can tell.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    @dzaims You can shoot most any of us a tell in-game. Most of us would likely join you on a test run and give you some feedback/suggestions.
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5