test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Insane TR deflect( look at this)

pauliusxaspauliusxas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2ivzjax.jpg[/IMG]
So I was fighting against this TR he is BiS, but I think deflect even if it is with buffes it's a bit too much. Or does it just a bug ?

Comments

• Options
    revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    Its an encounter called Impossible to catch. Ju just happend to inspect in while he used it.
  • Options
    pauliusxaspauliusxas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    Yeah, but it's still insane xD .
  • Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    It's not insane, the point of ITC is that you deflect all attacks for a short time. No, it's not a bug, it's a temporary thing that would've worn off in a few seconds if you'd inspected him again. He's not constantly walking around with 20K deflect. You can see it even says that the 20K is due to buffs.
  • Options
    candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    Afaik ITC doesn't count on deflect stat, but add % deflet to 100% if has 20k deflect, he probably have it
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    This is not More a simple deflect!,
    It's an Immune to DMG skill,

So 1-Shot SE is not enough or Stealth (which is the same IMMUNE to dmg)
    devs also give an extra immune to dmg, which work thousand time better than unstoppable.

Ignore DR, Ignore Tenacity, Ignore DMG gz
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    candinho2 said:

Afaik ITC doesn't count on deflect stat, but add % deflet to 100% if has 20k deflect, he probably have it

Actually ITC gets to > 100% deflect chance by using very high number (20k).
    It was always like like that, and WAI. He can have 0 deflect without ITC.
    From the screenshot looks like he has 55.7% deflect without ITC.
    xgrandz02 said:

So 1-Shot SE is not enough or Stealth (which is same IMMUNE to dmg)
    devs also give an extra immune to dmg, which work thousand time better than unstoppable.

And this is a complete bs.
    ITC without stealth is control immunity + deflect, from stealth it adds +50% DR.
    Damage immunity is for example dodge which grants immunity frames.

Stealth has nothing with damage immunity, but you already know that, and I guess I'm just feeding a troll.
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    clonkyo1 said:

"- When, dear devs, will you fix "Impossible to catch", even in stealth, which rises over 20k the Deflection RATE on TR class?? When will you turn it into "double your deflection rate" instead?
    "

It's 20k% chance not rate.
    There is not a single difference between 100% deflect chance and 20k% deflect chance, or 55.7%*2 = 111.4%...

" Nothing new about TR and their over powered/performing powers..."

Nothing new about people adding their opinion/bias in a thread about simple questions/facts..

• Options
    robarumrobarum Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    xgrandz02 said:

So 1-Shot SE is not enough or Stealth (which is the same IMMUNE to dmg)

You are forgetting the worst of Impossible to Catch encounter - TR can use it while being stunned and breake free before he gets any dmg (no other class can do it) in result GWF/GF you can not even land Crescendo on TR. No way. You are also forgetting about 75% deflect severity which means that TR only gets 25% of incoming dmg (and any TR can easy reach 40%+ constant deflect chance/50% is not a big problem TR dont need to go for crit chance stat he has it guaranteed in stealth/), and last but not least TR has 4 dodges :) (he has enough stamina to jump 4 times). :)

This HAMSTER "class balance" lasts very veeery long time already... Have fun folks ^^
  • Options
    beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    Now, connect this ridiculous deflect chance with my deflect severity (on CW btw):

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    +100000000% is OP must be nerfed to 100%
  • Options
    kropek1991kropek1991 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    clonkyo1 said:

Now, connect this ridiculous deflect chance with my deflect severity (on CW btw):

Wait, how??????????????????? And yes, that needs a downtone too for good. (I saw that 2% of deflection chance, but still 1M on deflection sev is plain insane. Dont want to know what would happend if you can rise that deflection up to 25%... :S )
    Now all of you consider this 2% deflection and 7% dr before start screamming to nerf CW shield.

Companions hitting 60-100k to pvp players, stealth for every bilion % of deflection severity, what else?- this game going from
    stranger to the strangest...=]