test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mod 8 bugs

hawkfrhawkfr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 38 Arc User
Hi, here are the few bugs I noticed so far:

1. DCs can't talk to the armor merchant in Mantol-Derith. ( => Fixed ty )
2. Sometimes, when we get to Mantol-Derith we spawn under the bridge, and can't move.

3. Some demons don't have any animations: the powerful ones from HE (the galebzru?) (=> Fixed ty)+ some in the Demogorgon fight (the ones with a big belly ^^).
4. The invisibility ring works even under 30' against foes.

5. At the beginning of the Demogorgon raid (at the really beginning of the 1st wave), we cannot all enter at once: it's usually 1 or 2 people that can enter, and then the others have a cooldown.
6. The 'immunity bubbles' in the Demogorgon fight cannot be seen when the graphics are set on minimum.
7. Once we finished the raid, there's no exit. And if we leave by the door, we get a leaving penalty, we get it also if we leave the party.

Thank you
Post edited by hawkfr on

Comments

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    wait, where did you find the rings??
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    You get them from the demonic HEs in Dread Ring, Well of Dragon, Icewind Dale and in your Stronghold
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks Hawkfr!

Demogorgon was not quite ready to be tested but it should be coming Soon(tm)!
  • Options
    Hi, here are 2 other bugs too:
    The invisibility ring doesn't work on balasars and at 'Demonic Closure' in DR, we got no mobs but a balasar. As it didn't spawn often enough, couldn't get any rewards from the HE.
  • Options
    panderus said:

Thanks Hawkfr!

Demogorgon was not quite ready to be tested but it should be coming Soon(tm)!

Hey, is it coming back this week ? And I was wondering, did you take some rings out of the game ?
  • Options
    eregerogeregerog Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 47 Arc User
    Here are 2 bugs tied to the new skirmishes:
    1. The ring in the bonus chest is a different one from the one i get. This has been the case every opening.
    2. The amount of faezness rewarded can exceed the maximum amount that is displayed in the campaign window, i got 199 in the throne of the dwarven gods once.
  • Options
    heberussheberuss Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Items
    • The Cowardice Ring effect dont have any cooldown (in description say 30s)

The Prophecy of Madness:
    • Balor dont attack
    • The pillars can be used only outside of combat (can be intentional)
    Peace and Love
  • Options
    cromejohnsencromejohnsen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 207 Arc User
    Throne of the Dwarven God:
    When facing the scenario Corruption of the Throne in the second phase in which you have to destroy the boss bubble with the hulks spawning, somehow after using all hulks from the cells on the side there will be a time when there are no hulks at all.
    They then spawn after 1 min which makes your Reward go down to silver in all cases even if clerics are at full health all the time.
  • Options
    marcoparad85marcoparad85 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    After trying the new skirmishes:

Prophecy of Madness: way and i mean waaay too easy and franky quite boring. After getting a gold in each phase (about a minute in) I don't see any reason to keep closing the tears and me and my team ended up just waiting for next phase to start.
    Either set a fixed number of tears to close or make them spawn enemies on a timer. Also, please please make the demons stronger. The difficulty now it's akin to that of a CTA.

Throne of the Dwarven God: @cromejohnsen is right. There is a huge span of time where no new hulks appear also I play a GWF and it's very difficult to bring them to bear and dodge them and if I decide to take the hit they just stop where they hit me without going through to the barrier.

• Options
    We can still process faerzress even tho we finished the campaign, and uses the 200 faer used.
  • Options
    maniaco777maniaco777 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hey guys, one more bug here:
    The new Artifact weapons, AFTER lvl 15 (or Rare) when the new tag "Always Double Refinement" has to work, so, he doesnt work correctly, let me explain:

If u put an weapon to use like refinement point, the tag works like the expected, but, if u try to use the refinement stones, the tag doesnt work, translating, the DOUBLE REFINEMENT on ur weapon or off-hand only works if u use the previously weapons and off-hands.

So please ur dears Developers, give us a little help here, ty.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

That is not a bug, that is the new feature. Just the weapons count as double refinement, not refining stones.

Impossible bro, if what u say its true, doesnt even exist double refinement for the weapons anymore. I dont care to w8 the Double RP to expend all my stones of refinement AND MY WEAPON, and in ur version, its impossible to us now use the Double RP to ur stones, that cant be true.
    If possible the panderus say something about this...
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

That is not a bug, that is the new feature. Just the weapons count as double refinement, not refining stones.

Impossible bro, if what u say its true, doesnt even exist double refinement for the weapons anymore. I dont care to w8 the Double RP to expend all my stones of refinement AND MY WEAPON, and in ur version, its impossible to us now use the Double RP to ur stones, that cant be true.
    If possible the panderus say something about this...
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1208188/how-always-2xrp-for-weapons-actually-works
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    ty for the hyperlink beckylunatic, was pretty much helpful.

• Options
    edited November 2015
    I'm doing mastercraft quest for the recipe II (mailsmithing). And I need a shark oil, I cannot find that, is it bug, or not here in purpose ? Same for many other resources, is it different for every classes ?
    edit: mb looks like other professions can craft these ones...
    Post edited by hawkfr on